1.4.3

I Wish I Could Love You Too...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Hyun's POV

Now , almost two year since Dara's birthday . Both of us are fine , we are really happy now . Even I'm busy with my hectic schedule , I'm still spend my with her . Sometime , she will sent me a message and give me a call . If , I'm really busy and I can't meet her , she will come to our workplace to give a words of encouragement . Sometime she also bring lunch and she's really caring about my health . 

And today is an important day for both of us . Today is the wedding day . *smile brightly *

"How do I look today ? Nice ? Will she like this ? " said Ji Yong . And I just show my thumbs up then , smiled .

                 

Yes , Ji Yong and Dara will married today and  I'll be his best man wedding . Yes , she will sent me a message and give me a call FOR asked about Ji Yong , her future husband .If , I'm Ji Yong really busy and I he can't meet her , she will come to our workplace to give a words of encouragement . Sometime she also bring lunch and she's really caring about my health and of course the most important person in her life too .

I can't believe my eyes !  I see Dara's picture in his handphone when he come to my place to has a drinks with me on vacation day . And I'm can't believe that we already falling in love with the same person, I'm just wish that his Dara is not the same as my Dara but my wish was not granted . But I'm still don't want to believe even I'm already found her picture in Ji Yong's handphone so when Ji Yong called me and said about his girlfriend birthday , I'm take my chance and joined the party . I saw a birthday banner when I get into the house and when we shout birthday wish to Dara and that time I'm realize the girl who is always call me "sir " is standing with a guy , Ji Yong . So , Ji Yong is her boyfriend . Then , that night I take my chance to see Dara when her friend left her alone in her bedroom . "Tell me goodbye " was the last words that came out from my mouth after I wish her birthday . Then , I go downstair and act like nothing's happen .

 

Ji Yong ! He succeed get into Dara's heart before me. But when Ji Yong tell me about how he first time meet Dara at bus stop , seem like they're already know each other for a long time . 

"I'm just her knight and you're her prince charming , Ji Yong " I said while look at Ji Yong . Yoon Eun Hye ? Actually , that night she just help me . I asked her help to do so .

 

"Hyung ! Are you daydreaming ? " I could hear someone talking with me . Oh , Ji Yong . "No ~ ! " I respond . "Hyung , let's take a photo before I'm officially become Dara's husband . Keke " asked Ji Yong . "Alright ! "
      
                                                                             

"I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Kwon " said the officiant . Then , the guest stand and applaud .
                                                                           
"I wish I could love you too , Dara but I'm late if only we meet early maybe now I'll be the one who is standing beside you now ." I'm said alone and then someone hold my hands and smiled at me .

Mr. Kwons' POV

                                                                     

"Oppa !! What are doing to my baby ? " said Mrs. Kwon a.k.a Dara *kekeke*
"Nothing ! I'm just by the way my Dara , it our baby~~~~ " Mr. Kwon replied .

While my wife still in the kitchen let's I teach my baby this . He should learn this . Hahaha
                                                                   
"Do you want to know what is this , little dragon ? " ask me to my little dragon . Then , I realize my wife come .
"Yah ! What are you doing again ? He still baby , honey . "

"I know ~ I'm just want to know if he interest in science . Haha " 
"Whatever honey , let's breakfast . After this we must go to somewhere , remember ? " she asked me .
"Nope ! I'm sorry , I'm just only can remember about my family now . " I'm said with my seductive voice .
"Wait ! I know , we will go to honeymoon again ! Let's go ! go ! go ! " oh ok , my silly joke make me get a slap at my cheek.
"Ouch ! My cheek ~~~ " I said then go hug my baby .
*chuu~~* "Do you feel better now ? " she asked after kiss my cheek
"I'm much better now , I love you Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter