Déjà Vu

If Only

Know that I can't get over you
'Cause everything I see is you
And I don't want no substitute
Baby I swear it's Deja Vu

Beyonce - Deja Vu

(Yonghwa’s flashback)

“Yonghwa-yah~ trusts me on this, just get to it and I will help you smooth things out. Oh? Please..” Shinhye pleaded while leaning on my shoulder.

Its Park Shin Hye, you can say she is the one who helped the most to make me this famous. Back there I was only a leader in a band called CNBLUE until I met Shin Hye in one of music event. As time goes by, we were getting a lot closer. She is an actress, played a lot of lead roles in some major drama or movie. And now she is trying to get me to film industry too.

“I can’t Shin Hye-ah.. I am not good at acting and you know that clearly.” I let her leaned on my shoulder, hell I love it when she acts like this!

She looked up to me, “I told you you don’t have to be good! Just act with me and everything will be just…fine…” she came closer to me, looked me right in the eyes. I can feel her breathing on my face as we come closer to each other.

(Yonghwa POV *present time*)

“He is my brother and I’m the oldest among them all, so I apologize on behalf of him. Sorry I didn’t introduce myself at first, my name is Jung Yong Hwa, and that brother of mine back there was—“

I looked at the entrance door and shocked. The fans broke in! I ran to grab my bags and leave the café with my brothers, took a last glance to that Korean girl. Things like this usually happen so I am not that paranoid anymore, we rushed to the back door and our van is already there. We hop in; I can hear the rush breathing from my brothers while the only thing that bothers my mind right now is that Korean girl at the café. She is goddamn pretty, I should have asked her name!

“Ya! You should have went to her and apologize! What’s with you making me apologize like that. Aish. Please control your temper, she is a girl and you are not even lowering your voice. What if I was not there? What if that friend of her was not there to stop the fight? You are going to hit her or what? Aish jinjja… Don’t cause any more trouble! Arrasseo?!” Me giving lectures to my brothers, especially the one who is sitting next to me. The tension in the van becomes weird and awkward now, because it is rare for me being mad.

Why? What is wrong with me? Why did I get mad so easily? I am not usually like this.. I should have taken it easy. But, how is that girl doing now? Is she okay? I hope the boiling coffee did not hurt her skin, her beautiful skin.. That beautiful face.. That red pinkish lips of hers.. Wait, WHAT? Gosh I must have gone completely mad! Let’s just sleep while waiting where this van is taking us.

(Seohyun POV)

“What? Hey!” I stood up and shout to that ‘Jung Yong something’ guy who ran away before he tells me who is the guy that spilled coffee on me. Aish, I’m desperate to know his name!

I got back to my sit, find Nina looking so sad seeing her CNBLUE ran away, the look on her face is the same as the look on the other disappointed fans. Hello! I am also disappointed here! I got a chance to know a guy, after a long time! Then it hit me, Nina is a fan, she must have known all their names, I could even ask their birthday dates.

“Nina, do you know who that guy was? The one who spilled coffee on me?” I ask her.

Realizing she needs to accept the reality, Nina finally back to her senses, while busy opening her phone, slides here and there she said, ”Eh? Oh that guy, I can’t believe you are that lucky Seohyun-ah. He is Lee Jong Hyun, the lead guitarist of CNBLUE, he is deadly handsome am I right?” Nina excitedly explains to Seohyun.

Lucky? Well yea I was lucky, but getting spilled by coffee is not a thing to be proud of, although it was a famous guitarist who did it. “Well yea.. he was fine, but he is a jerk! He got a fair skin, and sparkling eyes, but he is still a jerk! Aaaa Nina why am I having goosebumps here?” I can feel my face getting warmer.

“Hahahaha, it is weird if you don’t feel goosebumps! Here, look at their music video” Nina shows me their music video, what was it called? Hey You or something like that. And that Jong Hyun guy is unbelievable irresistible.

Mother of God… I never really like Korean guys, my ex-boyfriend was all great looking guys but no Korean at all. Never knew Korean guy will be this handsome and attractive.. And his voice is also good! That kind of voice which will melt your heart. The way he plays the guitar… he is not human!

(Ends of POV)

Seohyun and Nina are busy fangirling over CNBLUE. Nina keeps on showing Seohyun pictures of Yonghwa, since she loves Yonghwa so much but Seohyun insist to show more of Jonghyun photos.

“Ya! Can’t you see its Yonghwa oppa who has more charm than Jonghyun?!”, an emotional angel being mad (read: Nina)

Seohyun keeps on replaying the Hey You music video, “Nugu? That guy who apologize? Nooo Nina, I like the spilling coffee dude better.”

“Ah… So you are calling him spilling coffee ‘dude’ now, not a bastard anymore huh?” said Nina while eating the margarita pizza they order earlier.

Seohyun blushed, is it love? Or is it just that kind of fangirl thingy?

Seohyun decided to ignore her friend and start to eat when her phone ring,

“Ne oppa?” It was Kyuhyun.

“Seohyun-ah, are you still with Nina? When will you go back home?”

Seohyun can hear something unusual in her brother voice, “I will be back around dinner oppa, wae? Should I go home earlier? What happened? You sounded different”

“Ah no don’t. I’m just making sure what time you are done. Listen, remember my project 2 months ago? It passed Seohyun-ah! Hahahaha” Kyuhyun cheers so loud.

Seohyun feeling like she could jump around right now, she wants to hug her brother immediately! “Chukkae oppaaa!! Aaaa thank God! I told you they are going to like it!”

Kyuhyun chuckles, “Ne Seohyun-ah, thank you for your support. I’m planning to have a fancy dinner tonight, how about at Spagna Royal? I’m going to pick you up and we will get there together. Don’t worry about the dress, I will buy it for you. Red or black?”

“What? Oppa that place is super expensive you are gonna get broke! We can just eat at home, I’m gonna cook you some home-made lasagna, how about that?” Seohyun loves eating, especially when it is good foods, but she don’t really like spending much money, even too much money on something not worth it.

“Aniya… I wanna treat you, and I don’t take no as an answer! Okay? Bye! Text me what color you want for the dress and also let me know when you are done. I’m gonna make a reservation” pip. He hung up the phone.

Spagna Royal Suite, a fancy hotel that will cost around U$300 for you to eat there. And fancy dress, she never really had some fancy dress again since her father died. She texted Kyuhyun about the color of the dress.

“Seohyun-ah, what’s wrong?” Nina asked, she’s super curious.”What happen to Kyuhyun oppa?”

“His project passed, the money is pretty big.” Seohyun smiled, her eyes starting to tearing, “I am just so happy,he—he asked me to have dinner at Spagna Royal tonight Nina. Remember that place? He even— he even wants to pick a fancy dress for me.” Nina held Seohyun’s hands so tight, knowing what her bestfriend feeling right now.

Yes, Nina knows clearly about what Seohyun is talking about. Spagna Royal, the place where Seohyun family usually gather to celebrate something great. They never went there again since their father died, why? Because they have no money? No, hell no! Seohyun and Kyuhyun have all the money in the world but they never use it because it’s their parent’s money. That’s why when Kyuhyun hit the jackpot, he wants to spend it with his one and only precious sister, Seohyun.

(The boys POV)

After a short while, the boys arrived at their hotel. Not so far from the station. The hotel is located in Spagna. Because it’s a holiday, they booked four separated room. As their usual routine, they are all gathered in Jungshin’s room although they all have their own room. Minhyuk already spot his place on Jungshin’s king size bed, Yonghwa is leaning on the sofa near the TV, trying to find good program to watch, Jungshin is busy looking at the menu from the hotel restaurant, and Jonghyun is busy complaining about his jeans.

“Aish that clumsy girl!” Jonghyun took off his jeans and change to another pair of comfortable pants.

“Jungshin-ah… I’m hungry... pali and order the food, anything that’s available” Minhyuk murmuring with his eyes closed.

“Arasseo, wait a bit okay.” Jungshin took a last glance to the menu then call the restaurant.

Yonghwa is busy looking at his phone, stalking some fans on his personal twitter account while he accidently spot a tweet,

“Lee Jonghyun is spotted getting in a fight with a girl in Rome this afternoon. Sources said the girl is his girlfriend and they are in some kind of a fight”

There is a picture of Jonghyun with that girl earlier, everyone can see its Lee Jonghyun from CNBLUE, and the girl’s face is also clear. He somehow regrets the stalking, because he was starting to forget about this girl and this tweet reminds him of her again. Somehow, he cant forget her voice, the way she turn her head and face him, the scent of her, it bothers him so much.

“Guys, look what I found.” Yonghwa walks to the bed and sit next to Minhyuk.

Everyone gathers and see the tweet Yonghwa found. “What? Girlfriend? This is like the very first time I met her and people are talking nonsense,” Jonghyun complains. “But she is cute, hehehe don’t you agree guys?” he smirks.

“Haish…”

Everyone in the room knows exactly the personality of Jonghyun, he never took relationship seriously, he loves to play around with girls. And this time, he is thinking the same about Seohyun, yes he is annoyed and yes Seohyun is not his type but that makes it more interesting. Then he decided, Seohyun is his next target.

While Jonghyun is busy with his mind, Jungshin and Minhyuk busy stuffing their stomach, Yonghwa is also busy trying to remember this girl they just met at that café, the more he think of her, the more she become familiar and vivid. It feels like their sudden meet up was not the very first time they saw each other, there must be something, something in the past.

(Ends of POV)

While the boys are resting at the hotel, Seohyun and Nina just done their lunch and its already almost 4PM. Them meeting up is actually a rare chance, because Nina moved to Verona last year and rarely visit Rome. They usually spend the night and the day after together, but Nina got something urgent came up and Seohyun needs to get ready for the dinner date with her brother. Seohyun walks Nina to the train station,

“Ah baby I’m gonna miss you.. Make sure to keep on contacting me okay!” Seohyun hugs Nina tightly.

“Don’t worry, my system needs you so I will definitely need to contact you. Sorry that I left early, you know how my parents are. Bye dear, my train is going to leave soon”

Sending last goodbye to Nina while her train went away, Seohyun call Kyuhyun to pick her up. Not so long after the call, Kyuhyun reach Termini, feeling all happy and excited for dinner. They drove off to a store where Kyuhyun bought the dress for Seohyun, the store is where Seohyun and her mother used to buy dresses, so the owner knows Seohyun and Kyuhyun so well.

“Oh My God my dear Seohyun, look at you! All grown up being a beautiful woman… che bella amore” Maria, the owner of the store rushing to Seohyun and hugged her.

“Grazie Maria, you look beautiful as always.” Seohyun can’t help but hug Maria, this woman is just like a mother to her.

“Ah let’s get you ready, I prepared everything. Oh I’ve been waiting for this day to come!”

Maria guide Seohyun to a room at the back of the store and Kyuhyun waits upstairs, where there are man’s clothes.

After a long wait, Maria and her crew done turning Seohyun to be a new person. They let her hair loose with a bit of curly at the bottom. The make-up on Seohyun face is just a slight touch because Maria said she don’t know where to “fix” because Seohyun face is already flawless. The dress is a long black dress with a wide cut on her back. She is looking sweet because of the hair, and also looking super y because of the dress. To sum it up, Seohyun looks like a goddess tonight.

Kyuhyun can’t believe what he is seeing; it’s his sister, the one he grew up with. He never really realized that his one and only sister is now a beautiful lady, a precious diamond that he needs to protect even more.

Without wasting more time at the store, they say thank you to Maria and leave to Spagna Royal Suite, they keep on talking on their way there. Kyuhyun keeps on bragging about how he got the project succeeded, and Seohyun telling her brother about the CNBLUE incident which steal all his attention.

“Wait, what? CNBLUE?” Kyuhyun shocked, this is not the right time, why it has to be now!

“Ne oppa, you know them? I did not know them until today. One of the member spilled coffee on my blouse, it was the guitarist. At first I hate him to death, you know that pink blouse that I love right? But then the more I looked at him, the—“

“No Seohyun-ah,” kyuhyun cuts in, “I don’t like you being with a guitarist.”

Seohyun can feel something, he never cuts when she is talking, especially in a good night like this, “arrasseo oppa.. I won’t talk about it again then.” She decided to tune it off, don’t want to ruin things.

The rest of the road filled with silence between them, the only sound is from the radio inside Kyuhyun's car. Seohyun is busy with her mind remembering anything she can recall about Jonghyun and Kyuhyun is busy silently cursing about the sudden meet up of his sister with the people he least expected.

(The boys POV)

After getting enough rest, the boys decided to get down to have dinner together, they heard the restaurant here is one of the best in Rome, the view is also fancy and romantic. Jonghyun is the first one to go to the restaurant while Minhyuk, Jungshin and Yonghwa are still getting ready.

This is maybe the 5th time Yonghwa cheks himself on the mirror. Do I look good enough? Everytime he is about to meet Shin Hye, he acts like a fool, changing his clothes because he doesn’t feel like it. At the end he chose to wear something casual and comfortable. Stop being a fool, starting now you need to act cool Jung Yong Hwa!

After a little while, they are all ready to go down following Jonghyun who is already waiting downstairs. Yonghwa is still busy with his phone, texting while getting inside the elevator.

“We are going down to the restaurant. See you in a bit.” Sent to Shin Hye.

Ding.

When the elevator door opened, the boys saw something they haven’t seen in a while,

“You jerk! What are you trying to do now? Ha! Just because you are famous doesn’t mean you can get any girl you want!” the girl in black dress shout.

“Hey that’s not what I meant, take it as a compliment.” Jonghyun trying to calm the girl down.

“A compliment you say? By trying to touch the back of my body? Are you insane?”

“No I think you misunderstood something here, im just—“

Plak!

Jonghyun got slapped on his face.

The boys rushing to Jonghyun to calm him down before more bad things happen when a guy with dark blue suit shows up next to the girl who just slapped Jonghyun.

“Seohyun-ah, kwenchana?” Kyuhyun holds his sister with a concern look.

“Kwenchana oppa, don’t mind them, lets just get to our seat” Seohyun grab Kyuhyun’s hand to their table, she don’t want her brother to get mad, but he doesn’t budge.

Seohyun can feel Kyuhyun’s body tensed, he is looking straight to the boys now as if he is looking at someone he never met for a long time. And that look is not good.

“Well hello again, guys”, Kyuhyun put on a slight smile.

Yonghwa froze on his spot, seeing the appearance of Kyuhyun. That eyes, that voice, that face, it all ends his curiosity about how the girl from that café seems so familiar. Because he knows this guy, he knows him damn well.

 

--- To be Continued ---

 

Hello agaaain everyone! Thank you so much for the warm welcome on my first fanfic ^^

This is the second chapter of If Only, sorry if its not as good as the first one, I'm trying hard to make the plot as interesting as possible >< sorry for some crappy grammar.

And again, your comment mean the world to me. Tell me what do you think about the story, might as well give me some ideas about the next chapter xD

Thank you, to each and everyone of you! <3