Revealed Past

If Only

“Seohyun-ah, kwenchana?” Kyuhyun holds his sister with a concern look.

“Kwenchana oppa, don’t mind them, lets just get to our seat” Seohyun grab Kyuhyun’s hand to their table, she don’t want her brother to get mad, but he doesn’t budge.

Seohyun can feel Kyuhyun’s body tensed, he is looking straight to the boys now as if he is looking at someone he never met for a long time. And that look is not good.

“Well hello again, guys”, Kyuhyun put on a slight smile.

Yonghwa froze on his spot, seeing the appearance of Kyuhyun. That eyes, that voice, that face, it all ends his curiosity about how the girl from that café seems so familiar. Because he knows this guy, he knows him damn well.

###

“Oppa, let’s just get our dinner and head back home, oh?” Seohyun shake his brother’s hand, harder than before.

Getting his senses back, Kyuhyun turns to Seohyun and walks away after giving a final dead stare to those four young guys he used to know, or that one specific guy. Seohyun and Kyuhyun headed to their table, its located near the window, you can see the view of Rome from the seat. This is exactly the place they used to had dinner with their parents when they were kids.

“What was it? You knew them?” Seohyun can’t hold her curiousity.

“It’s a long story Seohyun-ah, can we just eat and have fun tonight? I will explain it to you when we get home.”

Seohyun can tell that her brother is hiding something from her, she is curious but don’t want to ruin the perfect night, “Okay oppa, I get it. But you promise, tell me everything when we get home.”

Kyuhyun nods his head behind the menu book, not wanting his sister to see his face. This night should be a perfect date dinner for him and his sister, but things went out of the plan.

(Yonghwa’s POV)

That eyes, that face. How come he showed up here now? And that girl, that… café girl, what? Oppa? Is he her brother or… a boyfriend? What??? What is he doing here? Trying to ruin my night? Is it not enough by ruining my past?

“Hyung!” Minhyuk shook my hand pretty hard to get my mind in its place again.

I realize they are all looking at me, looking worried and curious. How should I explain it to them?

“Oh? Sorry guys, let’s get to our table,” I’m trying to lure them so there won’t be any question.

Minhyuk hold my shoulder, “You know that guy before, don’t you?” Ugh, I probably need to explain.

I walk to our table while ignoring Minhyuk and trying to relax my mind, it’s not like I get this kind of holiday all the time, right? I should enjoy it then, no need to worry on such small thing.

“We should eat, and enjoy this holiday. I’ll let complicated things being explained later. Okay?”

I can’t help but feeling glad when they nods to my request and begins to read the menu. Doesn’t take long until the waitress ask for our order, I thank him to save my time so that I don’t need to talk a lot with my brothers, unless I need to explain things right now.

“I’ll just have the pasta Bianca please, feeling like having some carbs.” I look up to the waitress.

Minhyuk ordered baked salmon, Jungshin chose fish fillet and Jonghyun chose beef steak. The time the waitress left our table, I have a bad feeling an interrogation will start soon. What should I do?

“You better explain what happened back there,” I almost choked down while drinking water when Jungshin asked.

“Well, uh.. it was, he was…” Why am I being so nervous!

They are all looking at me, “Um, Hyung, we are asking Jonghyun, not you.” Jungshin giggled, seeing how nervous I am.

“Oh? I see…” Damn, this is embarrassing.

By then my phone rang, saves me from the big laughter my brothers let out. It’s Shin Hye. A smile should appear on my face by now, but after the incident with the guy before, I don’t think I can smile when I see her name.

“Hello? Where are you right now? Ah, yes. We just started. Okay. See you.” Even hearing her voice irritates me.

I hang up the phone. Turning to hear my brothers talking about what Jonghyun went through just now, the slap and all things.

“I was trying to say hello to her, not something creepy. She was -- ” Jonghyun explains.

“How do you say hello to a girl? I bet it’s not really that nice, I mean, she slaps you!” Minhyuk cuts in, making me laugh since I know how Jonghyun can be so cheesy on girls he hits on.

Our food comes, making the conversation stop constantly. Seeing my brothers laugh and happy like this, made me forgot this little problem. But then, I saw that guy again, the guy from before, sitting across our table near the window. And this time, I got a good look on his sister, a total different girl from the café earlier. Her eyes sparkle when she smiles, showing how pure she is. Weird, I can feel a smile forming on my face when I see her laugh and looking so happy, it gives the warm feeling to my heart. I think I just found a goddess.

(Ends of POV)

It’s not really that crowded at the Spagna Royal tonight, a right time to have good dinner time with the close ones. Kyuhyun finally succeed in forgetting his problem and have some quality time with his sister, they talk a lot and laugh a lot.

“Seohyun-ah, you know you are so beautiful tonight, right?” Kyuhyun wipe his lips.

“Aish, what is with you so sudden. Hahahaha, this is so not you stop embarrassing me!” Her face redden like a tomato, she cupped her face, trying to reduce the heat.

“Why? I am being a sweet brother here. Look at you being cute, all blushing in red. Hahahaha,” Kyuhyun tries to pinch her sister’s cheek.

Kyuhyun continue teasing his sister, lighten up their mood. It’s rare for them to go out together like this, especially at dinner. At daily time, Seohyun usually went out to search for a full time job to replace her part-time one and Kyuhyun works, when the night comes, Kyuhyun comes home late and Seohyun already asleep. A dinner together on the same table is rare, that is why both Kyuhyun and Seohyun is so happy.

While Kyuhyun and Seohyun being happy, there is a lady entering the restaurant. She is wearing a long strapless red blood dress, her long black hair is tied neatly. It seems like she is looking for someone. She then proceed to one table near the window, a big smile appear on her face when she sees the one she is about to meet.

“Yonghwa-yah…” She hugged Yonghwa from the back, circling her hands around his neck.

The atmosphere around the table turns from happy to awkward. Especially for Jonghyun, disgust shows on his face. “There she is,” he wipes his lips with napkin, totally lost his appetite.

Yonghwa turned around to find Shin Hye standing behind him, “Oh anyeong! Have a seat here.” Yonghwa pull the chair next to him for her.

“How are you guys? How’s Rome treating you so far? Sorry I’m late, the photo shoot took longer than I expected,” She explains while receiving the seat from Yonghwa.

Yonghwa get back to his sit, “We are all good, and Rome is fantastic. Go order something.” He give her the menu book.

“Noona, you moved here? I didn’t know…” Minhyuk asked while eating his food.

“Yes I just heard today too, it’s surprising that you are also here when we arrived.” Jungshin catches up.

Shinhye giggles, “I didn’t move here boys. There is a magazine photo shoot, it was planned to be held at Paris today, but I told the manager that it will be awesome to have it here since the brand is originally from Italy. Besides, you guys are coming here, so I should come and see you guys too!” She smiles, “You guys can’t imagine how much I miss you!” She stares at Yonghwa who is silently eating his food.

Jonghyun gets up, “I see, so you supposedly change the place to meet ‘US’,” he put a sarcastic tones on the word ‘us’, “How surprising. I thought he is the one chasing you, turns out you guys are chasing each other. And oh, just say it out loud when you miss Yonghwa, cause you definitely don’t remember us”

Jungshin gets up and push Jonghyun away, “Ahahaha, don’t mind him. Go have some great conversation, we are done eating anyway. See you Hyung!” Jungshin drag Jonghyun away from their table.

Minhyuk also stood up, “Um… since everyone left, I don’t feel like ruining your time. So, yeah… See you Hyung, and thanks for stopping by noona. Sorry, bye.” Minhyuk ran to Jungshin and Jonghyun.

Jungshin give a slight slap on the back of Jonghyun’s head. Jonghyun is always reckless, saying things he wants to say without thinking. Minhyuk laugh seeing how Jungshin can calm the heat inside Jonghyun’s head.  They are walking towards the exit door wanting to have some fresh air when they walk through Seohyun’s and Kyuhyun’s table.

Jonghyun automatically stops and bow, followed by Jungshin and Minhyuk, “oh hello. I am so sorry about earlier,” Jonghyun give another bow. Jungshin and Minhyuk giggle, because Jonghyun saying sorry is something so rare.

Seohyun gasp facing this guys again, she stood up and also bow, “Oh, its fine. Sorry I slapped you hard. Hahaha, I just realize there was something on my back, my brother told me after that. I’m so sorry, I tought you are some kind of a ert.”

Kyuhyun stands up, giving a slight bow to them, “Sorry, my sister sometimes acts wild. She may be pretty but she acts like a boy sometimes,” Kyuhyun grabs Seohyun shoulder with his left hand.

“Ah it’s not like that Hyung,” both Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk feeling awkward the moment Kyuhyun speaks up.

“By the way, why are you guys here? Where is Yonghwa-ssi?” Kyuhyun asked.

Jonghyun shocked, how Kyuhyun knows their leader name? “Oh him, he is still there,” Jonghyun pointing on Yonghwa and Shinhye, “we are heading out first, it’s too stuffy inside. So, if you excuse us?” They bow again to Seohyun and Kyuhyun. But it’s only Seohyun who bow back.

Kyuhyun’s body tensed, Yonghwa is sitting with a woman, Kyuhyun cant figured who she is but he got a bad feeling about it. He is trying so hard to fight his mind to think that it is not who he thinks it is. He walks toward their table ignoring Seohyun who keeps on calling his name from the back. He tries to calm his mind, walking slowly while building his dignity.

Yonghwa can see Kyuhyun walking towards his table, when Kyuhyun is getting close, “Hello again,” Yonghwa stand up and Shinhye turn her head to the back, “Kyuhyun-ssi”. Shocked to see whats in front of her, Shinye instantly stand up and bow to Kyuhyun.

“You…” Kyuhyun froze seeing Shin Hye’s face.

(Flashback)

CNBLUE was only a small band, they are just trainees in a big company called FNC. It was winter in Seoul, when Yonghwa met a girl sitting at the bus stop alone, looking messy and crying hard. He was on his way back to his dorm with his brothers.

“You guys go ahead, I got things to do” Yonghwa approached the crying girl slowly.

He can see that her hair was so messy, she looked like she just got into a big fight with another girl. He is not usually like this, he is not that kind of person who cares about other people business. But this right here was not just people, it’s a girl, and more importantly, she was crying. He hates girls who cry, it made him feel bad. He sat next to the girl, then handed her a tissue. She looked up and saw his face. Nods her head as a sign of saying thank you then took the tissue to wipe her tears.

“Are you okay? Why are you alone here? Let’s go back, I’ll send you home,” Yonghwa tried to calm the girl down my patting the girl’s shoulder.

But then, a guy showed up, walking fast and approached the girl. He grabbed her by the wrist, forced her to get up and came with him. “Get up! Unless you want me to get mad again, get up right at this second and go home with me!”

The girl cried even louder. Yonghwa can’t stand seeing the horrible scene, he grab the girl and tried to stop the guy from abusing her, it is abusing, in his opinion. “Ya! Can’t you be more gentle towards a girl? She is a girl! Moreover she is a human, not someone you can torture all you want!”

The guy released the girl’s hand, “What’s your problem? Ah… so you are another guy she dated huh?” He approached Yonghwa, then looked at the girl again, “How many guys, huh? Answer me, Shinhye-ah! How many guys?” he shooked the girl’s body, Shin Hye.

Yonghwa stood there, trying to understand what happened here. The more he looked at the girl’s face, the more Yonghwa felt like he had seen her somewhere, it looked so familiar.

“No oppa, he is just a stranger. I’m wrong oppa, please forgive me. Please oppa. Please I won’t do it again I promise oppa, give me another chance please, I don’t want to lose you.” She sobbed while kneeled on him, asked for his apology.

The guy sighed, held Shinhye hands gently to pull her up. He hugged her, tightly and said sorry. Then he turn to face Yonghwa, bowed to say he is sorry for making a fuss, “I’m sorry for being harsh in the middle of the night, this is my girlfriend Shin Hye and I’m Kyuhyun. Please keep what happen tonight a secret, will you? To protect my girlfriend.”

Ah, she is someone famous, that’s why she looked so familiar to Yonghwa. “It’s okay, just be gentle to woman. It’s dangerous for your girlfriend to sit alone here in midnight.”

Kyuhyun said sorry once again, then hugged Shinhye to go back home. They stopped a taxi and got in. It’s almost 1 in the morning, Yonghwa rushed to stop a taxi to get to his dorm. He can’t stop thinking about the girl earlier, now he remember he oftenly saw her on tv, she showed up in a lot of dramas, tv shows, she also sings. I wonder if she gets home safe by now.

That midnight meeting starts everything. The destruction of Yonghwa’s life, the thing that made Kyuhyun doesn’t trust woman anymore. The one thing, that turned everything upside down.

(Ends of flashback)

Seohyun can finally reach her brother, she bow to Yonghwa and Shinhye, “Oppa, let’s go home. It’s already late.” She patted her brother back. She can feel something is not right. The look on that CNBLUE guy, the shocked face from the girl in red dress and the flaming anger from her brother’s eyes. “Oppa, please, I got job interview tomorrow morning,” Seohyun is still trying.

Kyuhyun turned to face her, “this, Seohyunie, is why I don’t want you to be with a guitarist.” He gives a serious look to Shinhye, “Let’s go, this restaurant is starting to get crappy.” Kyuhyun grabs Seohyun’s hand and pull her out of the restaurant.

Kyuhyun’s grab is too strong it hurts her, but she is enduring it. It’s the second time she witnesses her brother being so mad. Her brother is not that kind of guy who is easily mad. “Oppa…” she is trying to make Kyuhyun release the grab, but he keeps on doing it until they reach the car.

Kyuhyun gets in the car. Seohyun is holding her wrist, it’s still burning and hurts a little. Kyuhyun notice his sister hurting, “Oh my God Seohyunie are you okay? Let me see. Are you okay? Seohyunie I’m sorry… sorry I didn’t meant to hurt you.” Kyuhyun gently hold Seohyun’s wrist, caressing it, even giving kisses on it.

Seohyun giggle, make her mind go back to the time her brother pushed the swing too fast she fell down. Kyuhyun was 12 that time, he cried a lot worried that Seohyun will hate him for life. “Oppa… kwenchana. I’m okay, really oppa. Don’t worry. Lets just get home…” Seohyun smiles, seeing how her brother can be so lovely sometimes.

“I’m sorry, let’s get home and give some ice on that bruise. Oh my God I’m so stupid.”

“No oppa, the first thing to do when we get home is for you to explain everything to me.”

They are heading home in silence. Somehow Seohyun knows, it must be something related to that girl in red dress, and that CNBLUE guys is involved. Kyuhyun turns on the radio and turn up the volume trying to reduce the emptiness inside the car.

(At the hotel)

Shinhye can’t stop looking at Kyuhyun who is now walking away from her. All the memories crawling back in. She sits down, silently. Still shocked from what’s happening. While Yonghwa somehow can feel guilt creeping inside him, he doesn’t know towards whom, one thing he knows, the guilt came once Kyuhyun’s sister showed up.

“Shinhye-ah, why do you look so shocked? I thought he meant nothing to you. You told me that.” Yonghwa get back to his seat.

Heard what Yonghwa said, Shinhye got up from her seat and approach Yonghwa, touching his hand, “It’s nothing... I’m just shocked to see him, it’s been a long time. Anyway, I need to head back to my hotel.”

Yonghwa stands up, holding Shinhye’s hand. If only tonight they didn’t see Kyuhyun, this will be Yonghwa’s happy night. He can’t feel anything, not even a little when Shinhye touching him, he even felt irritated. So he releases her hands.

“Uh okay Shinhye-ah, you can go back now. Its late anyway.”

Shinhye looks disappointed that Yonghwa is not holding her hand anymore, he didn’t even stop her when she wants to go first. “Okay then… When will you go back to Korea? I’ll arrange my flight so that—“

“No,” Yonghwa cuts in, “You can go back when you are done. Don’t, just don’t pretend it’s a coincidence when you did all this purposely.”

“Why are you being mad all so sudden? Okay, arraseo Yonghwa-yah… I’ll head back to Korea tomorrow night. Let me know when you want to meet up again, I’ll make some time.” Shinhye lean her body to kiss Yonghwa’s cheek when Yonghwa gently push her away.

“What are you trying to do?” Yonghwa took steps back, making a little distance. “Just go home, okay? I went through a lot today. I don’t want you to get hurt because of my wrong doing later.”

Shinhye sigh, embarrassed and disappointed Yonghwa don’t want to accept a little kiss from her, “okay… I’m going now, have a good rest!” She took her purse and rush to go out.

Yonghwa paid the bill then walk to the elevator. He wants a peaceful rest, without disturbed by unimportant things, but then this thing from the past came back and once again, will ruin his life. Once he reaches his room, took off his shoes and shirt, he jump to the bed and roll himself under the blanket.

(Seohyun’s POV)

We arrived home, once we get inside, Kyuhyun oppa rushed to the kitchen and give me some ice to put on the bruise on my wrist. I sit down at the living room, while oppa said he needs to take a shower first before explaining things to me.

I layed down on the sofa, my back seem like it’s going to be broken so soon. Oh how I hate high heels. I close my eyes and think about the entire incidents that happen just now. Tonight, I saw side of my brothers, his silly side and his temper side. What is it that it made him goes furiously mad? That girl back at the restaurant, she looks familiar. Ah I am sure she is an actress or something. I mean she wore expensive dress, and eats only salad, she can’t be an ordinary girl like me, right? I’m sure I’ve seen her somewhere.

And that CNBLUE guy… what was his name again? Yong something… He is, nice. I like him wearing something casual at the restaurant back there. What did oppa said? He is a guitarist? Oh I didn’t know… I thought he only did vocals. I bet he looks good while playing guitar. Wait, was that girl his girlfriend?

Why am I thinking about that guy! No no no you cannot Seohyunie, you need to focus! Think about how oppa went mad before. Think! Just when I am about to analyze on why oppa went mad, I heard his voice calling my name. But his voice is getting further and further away. Until everything went black, I fall in a deep sleep.

(Ends of POV)

After a long and tiring day, morning finally came up, brings the new spirit and hope.

“And, I haven’t met her since then. That’s why I know her and Yonghwa.” Kyuhyun take a sip of his morning coffee. He is sitting next to Seohyun on her bed, while she still lay down listening to her brother’s story.

Seohyun gets up and sit next to him, “but oppa, how do you know Yonghwa is guilty? You should have discuss it with him, you ne—“

“No Seohyun-ah, I don’t want to talk it out with him. Well, maybe he is not wrong, but… Ah never mind!” Kyuhyun gets up from the bed and walking out of Seohyun’s room, “Ya, you said you have a job interview this morning, why aren’t you getting ready?”

“Aaaaalways changing the subject!” Seohyun got up, following her brother outside her room by holding his shoulder, “I just checked my schedule, turns out its not today but tomorrow, hehehe mianhae oppa…”

“Aish this little girl… Go take shower then.”

“Aye aye captain!”

Seohyun is about to grab her towel when her phone rings. The caller’s number is not saved in her phone, she run out to the balcony to pick up the call, it might be an important call for her. Kyuhyun preparing the breakfast, scrambled egg with toast and apple juice for his sister.

He is about to pour the juice when Seohyun rushing back in, screaming his name out loud.

“OPPAAAAA!!! KYUHYUN OPPAAAA!!!” She hugged Kyuhyun so tight while jumping around.

Kyuhyun choking as he can’t breathe, and then trying to escape from her sister attempt of murder, “YAH YAH YAH!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME???”

“OPPAAA I GOT THE JOB!!! THIS IS SO COOL OPPAAA!!! I AM GONNA BE A JOURNALIST!!!”

“JINJJAAAA? THANK GOD SEOHYUNIEEE!!”

There goes this brother and sister, happily jumping around together. Being a journalist is Seohyun’s dream since she was a kid, she is always amazed by how woman can be a journalist. And today, she finally reaches this goal. Seohyun, a journalist in one of the biggest magazine in Europe, her journey starts now.

“Oppa, they said I can start working tomorrow! There is a job I need to do. Oppa, thank you soooo much for supporting me this days!” Seohyun hugs her brother again.

“Hahahaha look at how happy you are! This is worth my thousand years of living! To see this happy laughter of yours. Finally Seohyun-ah, I’m so glad…” Kyuhyun walks to the kitchen, making a little distance, “…So glad you are not being a burden to me anymore. Hahahaha” He run to his room, saving his life.

While Seohyun nose flaring, signs that she is mad and ready to choke down on him, “YAAAH!!!”

(The boys POV)

“Why? Can you at least tell us?” Jonghyun ask Yonghwa while playing his guitar.

They will leave Rome by tomorrow night. Yonghwa was the one who ask their manager, he said anywhere will be fine, just not Rome. He can’t have fun here, what if he bumps to Kyuhyun again, or bump to Shinhye if she haven’t left, he is even afraid of the opportunity to bumps to Kyuhyun little sister.

“Is it about yesterday Hyung?” Jungshin seems disappointed, it’s their first time in Rome.

Yonghwa stands up, “I’m sorry guys, yes it had something to do with yesterday. But its not all that, I wants to see another city too. Don’t you guys want to see Milan? Or maybe Pisa? Don’t worry, we are not going outside Italy anyway. We still got tomorrow to go around Rome, and 2 days to wander around another city!”

“Arasseo…” Jungshin and Minhyuk lay down on Jungshin’s bed. As usual, they are inside Jungshin’s room.

While Jungshin and Minhyuk are busy talking to each other, Jonghyun tries to talk to Yonghwa, “You should accept the reality and move on. This won’t do. You won’t even survive another round of this . We get it, you told us everything. And I warned you already, she is bad Yonghwa, a really bad influence for you. Just don’t repeat the same mistake again, okay?” he pats Yonghwa’s shoulder, then head to the bathroom.

Yonghwa sighed, then grab the guitar and sing. The usual thing he does when his head is filled with complicated things.

(Ends of POV)

Later that night, Seohyun can’t help but mumbling her favorite song. She’s been doing so good the whole day. She even cleaned the whole apartment, washed the dishes, took out the trash, she did everything without the need of Kyuhyun’s shout.

“Oppa! I’m gonna go sleep! See you tomorrow!” Seohyun shout to her brother who still watch the TV.

“Neee! I will wake you up tomorrow mornig! Sleep tight!” Kyuhyun smiles, “Aish that kid… I can’t believe she is a grown up woman now.”

Seohyun got up to her bed, opening her phone, she really really reaaally in need of calling Nina right now, but she needs to sleep, she will be late tomorrow. So she decided to write an email instead of sending her a chat. A very long email about everything that happen since she left to Verona yesterday.

She was about to go to sleep when she see a new mail in her inbox, it’s from the magazine she will be working at, Entertainment Magazine. She can’t help but having goose bumps and butterflies inside her stomach when she opens it.

“Dear Seohyun,

Congratulation on your acceptance to be our new journalist! We are honored to have you as part of our new family!

This email is to give you notice that tomorrow you will be given your first job. We saw in your resume that you are purely a Korean and you can speak Korean fluently, so your job tomorrow is to interview a famous band from Korea called CNBLUE. We are hoping that you will be ready tomorrow. Further information will be given tomorrow. Once again, welcome to the Entertainment Magazine!

Regards,

Entertainment Magazine.”

Seohyun’s heart skips a beat. Is this a coincidence? Why CNBLUE? It shouldn’t be hard, right? She keeps tossing her body on the bed, she is having goose bumps now, not because tomorrow is her first interview job, but because its CNBLUE she will be interviewing. Ottohke? Should I tell Kyuhyun oppa? I will probably see Yonghwa again tomorrow.

(Yonghwa’s POV)

Yonghwa can’t sleep, he keeps on tossing around. He can’t stop thinking about what Jonghyun had told him, she is bad Yonghwa, a really bad influence for you. It brings back all his memories of Shinhye. With a sane mind, he can tell that most of those memories are one sided, he was the one who loves Shinhye dearly, she never did.

He opens up his phone, and then opens up their group chat. He always does this every time he can’t sleep,

Anyone awake? – Yonghwa

Hello hyung – Jungshin

Wae? Don’t over think, just close your eyes and go sleep – Jungshin

What’s this? You are the only one alive? – Yonghwa

I’m also here hyung! – Minhyuk

Aish, you should be glad I’m still awake – Jungshin

Go sleep Hyung! We have an interview in the morning – Minhyuk

Okay okay I will try to sleep again. You guys are not helping. – Yonghwa

Hahahahha, goodnight Hyung. Chuuu~<3 – Minhyuk

Ew, stop being so disgusting – Jungshin

……

The chat still goes on, although they are not helping, at least it ease his mind a little bit. His eyes can finally closing. Big day tomorrow, big interview with a big magazine before they leave Rome. Just one thing that Yonghwa didn’t know, the one who will interviewing them tomorrow is Seohyun, Kyuhyun’s sister.

-to be continued-

Hello everyone. So sorry for the late update >< i had my final exam featuring all those final papers, tried hard not to do much of fangirling. Kkkk~ Anyway, for those who thinks I'll write a triangle love story between YH-SH-JH, don't worry, I am not doing that xD

I already have something in mind for the next chapter(s). Let me know what you think about this one. Thank you for reading!

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS! YOU ARE THE BEST!

Ps. I am so sad lately, because of what happened to Taeyeon :( I hope people can stop bashing her, and let her be happy, despite who she dates.