04

A Dozen Demons

 


The twelve demons surrounded the great mansion. Each equipped with their personalized weapons. Luhan, set up a barrier, we don’t want them ripping through with those bullets of theirs. Luhan nodded. Concentrating, he pushed his hands out in front of him, an invisible wave emerged from him palms and spread over the mansion as well as the others. Sweat starting to form on his crown. Kyungsoo placed his hands on the solid earth, concentrating feeling the vibrations that flowed through his palms.

There’s a pack incoming from the East by foot. Kyungsoo’s brow creased, something wasn’t right. He felt something coming from the West as well, but they weren’t two legged warriors.

Kris , I need eyes on top, there’s something else out there. At the thought, Kris sprung into the air, flying directly West hovering over the forest. Through the thick trees and burly bushes that hugged the earth, Kris wasn’t able to make out anything.

Sehun I can’t see anything. Sehun didn’t need to be asked as he lifted his arms and aimed towards the West of the mansion, releasing rapid winds that could rip the trees from their roots if he wanted to.

Kris , concentrating on any movement below, honed his dragon instincts to trace any warriors, but was suddenly taken aback as he saw.. first a head… and a tail.

.

Kris landed beside Suho who never let his guard down. “ We have a problem.” He said sternly

“What is it?” Suho eyed him anxiously.

“Kraisers…” he whispered. Suho paled, Kraisers were two headed demonic monsters, with incredible strength and power. Dressed with rotting flesh and razor sharp teeth, it was a monster straight from Hell itself. Suho paced, thinking of what to do. No way would Kraisers be here, they never showed themselves here on earth. Something else has happened. The only reason why Kraisers would be sent to earth would be -, Suho stopped in his tracks. The color drained from his face. He looked around at the others, still holding their positions.

Everyone, get back into the house NOW ! We can’t fight The Hunters , a bigger problem has come.” Suho tried to steady his voice as he carefully spoke loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Father has awakened.”

Everyone turned to look at him. Eyes shocked with fear. Luhan withdrew his barrier as everyone raced for the house.“Kai, get Sera. We need to get far away from here as possible.” ordered Kris. As they all barged back into the house, Kai teleported himself where to Sera was kept. He was shocked to be greeted by her who had regained conscious staring blankly at him.

“ What’s going on? And why are you holding such a scary looking weapon.” She pointed to Kai’s Shadow Sword. She stared at his eyes, noticing the change in color, she also noticed a sense of fear lingering in his aura. Shivers crawled over her skin. Something was wrong.

“ We can’t talk right now, we need to get out of here.” Kai teleported her into the room where the others were waiting anxiously. Guns loading can be heard from outside the mansion. Sera's eyes rounded. Don’t tell me The Hunters are here. Flashbacks of what happened in her apartment came flooding back as she fell to the floor grasping onto her head.

Kai unable to get her to stand, ordered everyone to form around her. They all shifted themselves around Sera in a hexagonal shape as bullets came ripping through their home. “ Kai hurry !” pleaded Chen. Kai tried to ignore the sounds of breaking glass as he focused in the center along with Sera in his arms.

His brows knitted together, he breathed, black shadows wrapped around the room and engulfed the thirteen of them. Outside he could hear a beast roar and the continuous rounds of gunfire going off. Kai shut his eyes, and with the snap of his fingers,they all vanished, leaving nothing but the mansion crumbling where they stood.


New Chap.

More to comee ~