02

A Dozen Demons

 


“ SEEEEEEERRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! ”A tall boy with reddish orange hair burst into the room flailing his arms about. His voice was deep and y, but she brushed the thought away. He was a burst of energy and she could feel it without having to touch him. Sera eyed him from her hiding spot. He was tall, pale and had a killer smile. His excitement was contagious as she felt his energy radiate from him.

“Oh – where’s Sera?”  Chanyeol looked around the room. He caught a glimpse of the top of Her head and smiled . Pretending not to know where she hid, Chanyeol flopped down on the bed and groaned. Sera cupped her hand around trying to regulate her breathing without being noticed. Omg where are you Kai, , I don’t want to die. “Seraa~ Come out , come out wherever you are” Chanyeol sang on top of the bed. He tried to sound oblivious of her hiding spot.

Something touched her leg….or rather someone. She tried not to shriek and glanced down only to notice Kai hiding under the bed with a finger to his lips telling her to hush.

Damn he looks y

Kai grinned like he read her thoughts and she flushed a shade of red. Contempt with what he saw, Kai crawed back under the bed, her eyes following him.

Kai smirked as he placed his hand on the mattress and with a sudden push, Sera could hear the other boy screaming as he were catapulted into the air and landed on the marble floor with a thud.

Ouch that must’ve hurt…

Chanyeol groaned in pain as Kai emerged from the bottom of the bed holding his stomach as he laughed. His laughter filled the room and Sera found it somewhat warm. It was as if she had felt this laughter before.

“ , Kai that hurt ! “

“ Haha you should’ve seen yourself !”

Chanyeol growled at Kai, but noticed Sera staring at him with wide eyes.

She’s grown a lot since the last time I’ve seen her.

Chanyeol examined her thin frame, normal people would think she were a fragile child. But Chanyeol knew better that she could kick and shouldn’t be messed with. Chanyeol admired her for that.

“Hi, Im Chanyeol !” Chanyeol flashed her his famous bright smile. Sera melted at the sight, his smile was pure and innocent. But felt that Chanyeol was a familiar , it didn’t make sense.

“ What’s with all the ruckus in here ?” Another deep voice boomed throughout the room. Her gaze landed on not one but ten gorgeous men making their way into the bedroom.

Oh crap…I’m in big trouble now…


Short Chapter. Updates Comming ~