6. Shopping experience with the bodyguard

My Sweet Personal Bodyguard (Not Continuing)

"I can't believe you still want to go shopping after that ." Sehun sighed , shaking his head .

"But i told you , i have to get the costumes by this week !" I said with a i-told-you-earlier face .

"Hmph ." he muttered under his breath . Wow that guy knows how to throw tantrums huh , he makes me feel like an idiot . He's so different from the first time i met him .

"You're making things difficult just for some small performance … “ He stated . I guess getting great exam results and great performance in the bodyguard thingy dosen’t make you a nice person .

“Let’s just make this quick .”

“Fine .” I huffed and turn my heels to get what i want . I have a lot to buy , it could take while sooooooo the quick he says is not gonna be so quick after all hehe .

*Sigh*

I whipped my head towards Sehun .

“What’s with the sigh ?” 

“You need to be more aware of your surroundings pabo .” Sehun pursed his lips . I turned my head all around , everything seems normal to me .

“Listen . You see that guy by the cash register ?” He whispered into my ear , sending chills down my spine . , since when did he get so near to me ?

“Y-yeah ?” I stuttered .

“He looks like he’s trained in Judo from his muscles .

“Oh … Right …” I muttered . How do i know , is he an android , who the hell would take notice about this . Maybe that guy gymed so his muscles were like that . Why is he telling me this anyway , do i have to know ?

“That man over there , can you see the strange creasing in his shirt ? He may be hiding a gun .” He continued .

“THAT MAN IS HOLDING A … gun ?” I whispered the last part as i realised i was too loud , everybody in the pace is starring at me .

“Your life has changed now . You must anticipate danger around every corner .”

“I’m not really sure what to do with that information Mr Smart .” I blurted and covered my mouth , oppsy .

“I just want you to be on your guard . Trust no one .” He sighed and stuffed his hands into his pants .

“Even you ?” I asked .

“Except for me . Only trust me .” He chuckled and stare into my eyes . I gulped , he sounds so manly there and that chuckle , it was a first . But he’s probably exaggerating to make himself look cool , i’m not buying it .

“I understand that it may be difficult for someone like ….. you .” He waved his hand to me .

“What do you mean someone like me huh ?!” I glared at him . Not all of us have to be such uptight loser like you okay .

“You can’t just relax just because you have a bodyguard . Anyways , are you still shopping ?” Sehun questioned .

“Well duh , you don’t say ? I haven’t got anything because here you are blabbering about weird stuff , how was i suppose to start shopping ?” I gave him a you-done-yet face . He’ll probable complain that I’m making him late or something but meh who cares , its not my fault that he has to take note of itsy bitsy stuff . Ugh , i hate him already , i just hope this is over soon .

“You have a very long list there .” He glanced over my shoulder and looked at my shopping list .

“Well , i always try to get everything i need at once when i come out shopping so that i don’t need to make so many trips .” I explained . Another reason is that  i don’t want to hear his complaints if i have to come out again .

“We could have made another trip …” he muttered .

“But you-“

“Whatever , you’ve got it now so lets get over and done with it .” Ugh i guess social skills is not a mandatory part of bodyguard training … that . I do wish i come on another day though , today’s a public holiday so the store is really busy , even the escalators are so packed that even a worm can’t squeeze through .

“Pass me your shopping bags.” Sehun demanded .

“Its okay i can handle it .” I kindly rejected his offer .

“Do not make me repeat what i say _____” Sehun sternly warned .

“Fine .” I blew a rasberry and reluctantly gave him the bags .

“Good , you’re getting the hang of this . Just do as i say .” Sehun smirked .

“What am i ? Your dog ?!” I placed my hands on my waist and looked at him . Seriously dude , quit being a .

“Take my arm .” He continued .

“Take you arm ? Why should i ? I rebutted .

“Just do as i say ! Escalators are an opportunity for a potential attacker . Plus i would have to take responsibility if you tripped . I don’t want my career to be blemished by your clumsiness .” He winked . HE WINKED , but wait he insulted me ! AKDJDFOALSDJL .

“Ugh !” I hooked my arm with his and felt a tingy feeling going around me . He probably doesn’t give a damn about my safety , just goofing around acting like he cares . He’ll probably complain that i creased his oh-so-perfect suit next . Never met such a grumpy guy like him ever in my life !

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

“What’s that noise ?” I looked around trying to find the source of that annoying beep .

“Its a fire alarm .” He answered . The store is on fire ?!

“What’s going on ?! Is there a fire ?!” a customer shouted .

“AHHH WE’VE GOT TO GET TO THE EXIT !!! HELP MEEEE !!!” a female customer screamed at the top of her lungs .

“There’s a fire ?! What do we do oh my god I’m too young to die Sehun !” I panicked .

“Calm down , it may be a trick . The fire won’t spread that quickly AND there is no sign of smoke yet . Anyway , those who panic in these situations are the ones most likely to be harmed .” I found myself nodding to his episode of Sehun’s logic again . Suddenly , i was locked onto the cold floor . 

“Listen young lady , if you want to die in the fire , that’s your ing problem but get out of the ing way !” A man screamed and ran . 

“Stand up . It certainly seemed that the other customers have been blinded with the information of a fire .” Sehun shrugged .

“Then we got to get out of here too just to be safe !” I placed both palms on the floor and tried to push myself up but failed oh-so miserably .

“OWWWWWW !” I cursed . I must have twisted my ankle when that stupid blind man knocked into me . It hurts so bad that it felt like my whole ankle was gonna tear off .

“What is it ? Did you sprain your ankle ?” Sehun bent down to examine my ankle .

“No sherlock !” I flinched when i tried to move it again .

“I knew you would do something like this .” He sighed . He then bent down and place his hands on my waist and below my knee .

“Up you go .” He then lifted me up in bridal style as if i weighed nothing . I squealed and clanged onto him .

“H-hey put m-me do-down i can li-limp no ne-need to c-carry m-me !” I stuttered throughout the whole sentence . Shoot me now okay SHOOT ME NOW .

“You’ll just slow me down burden .”

“B-but-“

“Hold still young lady , you’re making this harder than it had to be .” he chided , eyes still on the front . I flushed a deep shade of red and felt my heart thumping rapidly against my chest . What is happening ? Why is my heart beating so fast ? Its because of the fire _____ because of the fire heap the fire . I repeated constantly in my head .

“It would have been polite to at least ask me …” i muttered .

“Wait … Your face is really red . Have you got a fever ?” He stared at my face , if flushing a deeper shade of red was possible i would be flushing 50 shades of red .

“A-a-aniya , im p-perf-fectly fine yeah fine ! It’s just the blood rushing to my head from being held like this !” i immediately replied . Whew , nice save _____ , i saluted myself . More like total embarrassment !

“Hmm okay if you say so …” He turned away and continue walking to the car .

“Am i heavy ?” I unconsciously asked .

“You’re much lighter than i thought .” He honestly replied . Is he implying that i look FAT ?!

“I guess that’s good news for me . So that next time you fall of injure yourself , i won’t have to carry an elephant .” Sehun chuckled . 

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHH !"

 

 

 

 

❅❅❅❅

Hi guys ! The long awaited update is up ! Even though not many is anticipating it haha ._. I was suppose to update earlier but my computer restarted and the ones i typed were all gone so i had to retype everything again T_T Hope you guys enjoy it , is it to boring ? PLEASE DO LEAVE COMMENTS or subscribe , upvote if you think i deserve it , till the next time then ! It's currently 1.18am here , 잘자요 ~ ^_^

✎ Updated on : 10th June 2014

❅❅❅❅❅