1. Surprises in a day

My Sweet Personal Bodyguard (Not Continuing)

"Today the country celebrates the election of the youngest prime minister in history .. Jung Jun Suk !!" A large monitor broadcasts to the pedestrians below . Some passerbys commented , "Finally someone who is going to clean away the corruption of korea !" 

"This country is definitely on the up !!"

"Plus he's super hot !"

"Not to mention he's single ! Maybe i'd have a chance !" Aish people nowadays . But honestly , news channels have gotten a lot more popular since Mr Jung came into power , it seems that he's not only popular for his politics ! Not that i blame them , politics is honestly a dull topic to think about or even watch it .. I thought to myself as i continued walking down the streets . I was thinking about birds and the bees when suddenly , a guy's voice boomed into my ear .

"Excuse me miss ! Could you help me with something ?" 

"Yes ?" i looked up and turn around , meeting saw a large man wearing a mask looming over me . .

"Don't make a sound !" My thoughts were interrupted by the threatening voice of his . I saw a gun and began to panic . Think _____ think what does he want . Oh yes i should guess money .

"You want my money right ? You can have my purse , it's in my pocket !" I blurted out without any hesitation .

"Shut up . Just come with me and don't do anything stupid ! " The man said it bluntly and pushed me forward with his gun , indicating that i should start walking . What does he want with me ? I'm just a normal girl which goes to a normal university to study for a degree .
I was starting to panic when a girl appeared in front of me ,

"Ahh it's _____ , long time no see !" What ? I was about to speak when she continued , "_____ have you forgotten me ? I'm Minseok ! Geez you have such a bad memory !" I was loss for words .

"Um … hi ?" It was so awkward but i was taken aback when she suddenly pushed herself in between me and the attacker . I don't care about me knowing her or not at the moment , but she's gonna get hurt .

"Are you hitting on my friend ? She's not that kind of girl ~ Are you ?" She asked me but i didn't care . Who the heck is she ? Maybe she's just a stranger trying to help me ?

"Um no .." My attacker lunged at the strange girl but she was faster . She grabs his arm and twists it behind his back. "Nghh !!" He screamed at the pain and i mentally clapped for her . Wow , how does she do that in such a quick time ?

"You better hand me the gun before someone gets hurt ." What the hell , she knows that he was carrying a gun and she still dares to do those type of dangerous stuff ? 

"Who the are you , let me go !" The man cursed her and she replied him with a pokerface intact .

"It's pointless trying to get away dude ." That is one tough nut ... ERRRR i mean girl opps . *BANG* He fired the gun in the air and all the pedestrians freezed .

"Someone has a gun !!!" Fantastic , Someone among the whole lot screamed . Hell broke loose and everyone started running in different directions .

"Uh-oh , not good ! He blended in the crowd and escaped ! Ugh , i guess we have no choice . Come with me " Minseok sighed and ruffled her hair . I realised what was happening around me .

"Huh ?  Don't pull me !" What's with this girl ? Where is she taking me ?

"I'm sorry _____ ." "How do you know my name and what do you want ?!" Suddenly i hear a gust of wind and a fast whirring noise .

"What a perfect timing he got , look up !" Up ? I tilted me head up and a helicopter was in my sight , what in the world is a helicopter doing in the middle of a street ?!

"Quick get in !" I heard an unfamiliar voice of a male and i turned my head in the direction of the voice . Wow he's a cutie . Before i can say anything , Minseok lifted me into the helicopter and the man pulled me in .

"Hey ! Wait I-" Why won't anyone tell me what's going on ugh .

"Great timing Sehun . I knew i could count on you !" Minseok winked at him . Oh , so that cuite's name is Sehun . Hmm not bad .

"I can't believe you let him get away , you're in deep when you get back dude . The section chief is not going to be happy ." Sehun said coldly with a pissed-off face . Is this some kind of a police team ? They must have had a budget increase if they can save regular citizens like me with a badass helicopter like that lol .

"Hey-" I tried to speak but was cut off by Minseok's rebut .

"Het ? The place was crowded okay , i didn't want to cause a scene !" The way she talks wasn't ladylike at all , more like a guy . 

" I said HEY! Will someone tell me what's going on and why-" ,

"We'll explain everything later . Now just sit still and be quiet will you . " Sehun shut me up . Does he think i'm a dog ? I was really pissed and BAM .

"Why should i shut up ! You expect me to be calm when you pulled me into this helicopter and-"

"What part of shut up don't you get ?" He stared at me with his pokerface like nothing's wrong with dragging me into the helicopter with ought telling me anything .

"Let me go ! Kidnapping is a crime you know ?" I snapped at him and puffed up my cheeks . How can a handsome guy like him have such a bossy attitude , seriously a major turnoff .

"Huh ? Kidnapping ? Look just sit down and behave yourself ."

"Waah ! Get away from me !" Next thing i know i slapped him right in the face . Omg i didn't mean to slap him , but he deserved it though . I bowed my head down and stared right at the floor , not knowing what to do .

"Ouch , you're stronger than you look …" Is he going to hit me back ? I raise both of my hands onto my face , shielding it away from him . I was taken aback when he hugged me . What ? The cold ice prince hugged me . What in the meatball world is going on ?! 

"It's going to be okay , you just need to do as i say ." He then sat me down on the chair , is that really all he wants ? I had no choice but to abide .

"See ? Everything is okay ." He cooed .

"Yeah yeah .." i replied him half-heartedly . But there was a gun and then i was dragged into a helicopter , part of me want to believe everything is fine but a gun involved ? Nothing's gonna be as easy as it seems .

I really can't think of anythingthat might possibly happen . I didn't do anything against the law , i wasn't THAT rich and i couldn't possibly have anything they want . I ruffled and pulled my hair in frustration .

"Here , eat this ." I saw a palm in front of me holding a colourful wrapper . 

"Thank yo- .. Wait i mean what is it ?!" Oh , i literally facepalmed myself for being such a retard , it's so obvious it's a sweet . 

"Its a candy . You don't like candy ?" He gave me a 'don't tell me you don't know what a candy is' look . Well done _____ for making yourself look like an idiot ,yippe yay . I hesitantly took eat and popped it insidemy mouth casually. The guy that gave me a candy started humming to a soothing beat , is he trying to calm me down ? I smile faintly as a huge mansion can be seen . And huge isn't even a world to describe it  , Maybe about 10 times of a soccer field  , or even 20 , ok well i may be just exaggerating . 

"Where are we ?" 

"At the prime minister's residence ." Sehun said to me like its so natural for you to appear at the prime minister's residence for no reason . 

"MWOH ?! Prime Minister's residence ?" I shouted a octave higher and Sehun glared at me .

"You don't have to repeat what i say like a parrot . Yes we are at the prime minister's residence . But you will need to speak to our superior first ." Jeez he doesn't  have to be so cold right , i did nothing to offend that hot-headed dude . Now what ? I have to meet someone else , is this some sort of a joke ? The next second i was helped out of the helicopter and was practically dragged through the doors of the grand mansion .

Sehun suddenly stopped abruptly , making me bump into his back . "Watch where u walk . Through that door , you'll find out superior , he'll brief you on what's going on ." I guess i just have to knock , maybe i can get some info of this whole crazy that's been happening .

"Err anyone ?" I knocked cautiously .

"Miss Yoo ! It's nice to finally meet you , i'm Bang Yongguk ." "Err .. NIce to meet you too i .. guess ?" Another different guy , her looks intimidating but also sincere at the same time . 

"I'm sorry that all of this had to happen so suddenly . It must have come out of the blue-" 

"You can say that again , first time in my life i was threatened with a gun ! After that i was pushed into a helicopter and now i'm here even though i don't know the reason why ! " i cut him off , it wasn't on purpose . Its because i was really emotional .

"IT must have been a terrible experience , but i seek that you trust us now though . We are here to guarantee you safety , so please try to relax ." Ohgod i've been so stressed about what is happening and finally someone is listening to me . My sixth sense tells me that my life is not gonna be as easy and peaceful as it used to be again .

 

 

 

❅❅❅❅

Hello readers this is my first chapter , its up ! Sorry if there is any typos or anything you guys didn't like as its my first time writing a story , i balls at it . Leaving comments will be much appreciated and hope to update as soon as i can . Hope you guys enjoy the first chapter , goodbye and goodnight :*

✎ Updated on : 25th April 2014

❅❅❅❅