Getting Ready

Supernatural High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyun yawned as she walked over to her dresser. She had just had the most refreshing shower in what felt like month's. After styling her hair she got dressed.

After pulling on her Black Skinny Jean's, She grabbed her bag before heading out her room and down stair's. There she was greeted by her brother.

"Morning Taehyun."

"Morning Taeil." She mumble, Following him to the kitchen where the other's were. Sitting down next to Jaehyo she sighed once more before sitting back and closing her eye's. She was beyond tired, Getting used to time-zone's was hard. Certainly for herself.

"Taehyun, You don't have to go to College today, You can start next week once you have got used to being here." B-Bomb said, The other's nodding. Taehyun cracked open one of her eye's to look at B-Bomb.

"Minhyuk... There's not point, Might as well start now, Right?" She mumbled, Pulling her leg's up to her chest.

A series' of sigh's went around the room. Taehyun just ignored it and pulled a box out of her bag. When she opened it she spread the piecing's on the table and looked for the right one's. Starting with her ear's she put the piecing's in, Followed by her lip's, Nose and Eye-Brow's. Once she finished putting the stretcher in her ear's, She looked up and almost fell off her seat. Everyone had been watching her intensely.

"Ummm? Is something wrong?" She spoke with her still sleep filled voice.

"No, It's just weird watching someone with so many piercing's put them in." P.O beamed.

"Ah... Right." She nodded slightly. "Ah, Have you guy's seen what Mum and Dad put on my file for entering college?"

"What?" Zico spoke up.

"They made some change's, Like... I'm a Boy." Taeil, B-Bomb and Zico's eye's widened.

"THEY DID WHAT?" Taeil screeched. In second's he had his phone in his hand and was dialing his parent's.

"Pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter