Outside

Supernatural High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jaehyo showed Taehyun her room, He disappeare almost instantly. Sighing, Taehyun pulled her bag's to the room and looked about. It was wasn't as big as her old room, But it was a more comfortable size. Walking over to the bed, She sat on the edge and smiled slightly. She was finally out of her prison. She could explore soon. Her excitement that had disappeared was finally back again. Smiling to herself, She started to unpack. Hanging up her clothing, Putting her bag of thing's in the bathroom. Putting book's on her shelf. Once she was finished, she sat in front of the mirror and started taking out her lip piercing's, earring's and other jewelry. Re-moving the make-up she had on she sighed slightly. She felt so bare now.

Though she was never a fan of makeup, Her makeup and Peircing's, Helped her. It was like a wall. She felt weak without in on. Changing into a pair of baggy short's and a overly big shirt she sighed. It was then there was a knock on the door. Walking over she opened it, Only to be faced with her brother.

"Want to go in the garden? I know it's not much, But it would be the first time right?" Taehyun nodded almost instantly. Even at her old home, she never went into the garden. Taeil smiled and took her hand. Leading her downstairs'.

"It's not big, But there is a small pond at the end of the garden and a tree, with a treehouse. I'm sure you will like it." Taeil smiled and squeezed Taehyun's hand as he opened the backdoor. When they stepped out, Taehyun couldn't help but smile. It might be nighttime but to her, Everything looked amazing. Letting go of her brother's hand, She walked out barefoot onto the grass and smiled.

"Oppa... It's nice here." She giggled and walked toward's the small pond.

Taeil chuckled and watched his sister as she put her hand in the pond. The other's came out and joined Taeil.

"She's going to like the outside world..." Zico chuckled.

"But s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter