New Home

Supernatural High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyun sighed as she looked through the window of her parent's private jet. Everything she had seen so far was amazing, The bright skie's, The green grass, The differnet environment's. It was all amazing for her. Smiling she sat back in her seat as the airess brought food and drink.

"Miss Lee, I have your rare stake and Drink for you." The lady put the thing's on the small table and smiled before walking away. Taehyun sighed and looked at the red liquid before drinking it down. Devouring the Bloody stake not long after.  Once she was finished, The airess came back and took the empty plate and glass away.

"To inform you, We are landing soon, Your brother will be there on the other side. I hope you had a lovely Flight Miss." She bowed before taking off. Smiling, Taehyun looked out the window again. The skie's were dark and the star's shone down. It was almost time. To say she was excited was a complete understatement. I mean, For 23 year's she hasn't put one foot outside her house. Now? She was in the sky, riding a jet to another country, Were she would study. She was extremely happy. So happy, She felt like exploding. After half an hour, The Jet was landed, Taehyun was handed her thing's and walked out the pretty much empty airport. Looking about her smile brightened when she saw a certain person. Dropping her thing's she ran over to her Older brother.

"OPPA!" She screamed, Before crashing into him, both falling to the floor. It was then she heard her twin's loving giggle's. Giggle's that alway's brought a bright smile to her face. "I missed you..." She mumbled, Still holding onto tightly to her squishy brother.

Taeil chuckled and hugged the younger back. "I missed you too." He mumbled. "Your stronger... And faster than I remember." Taehyun smiled brightly before standing, Pulling Taeil with her.

"Wait here.... I forgot my thing's." Taehyun ran back to her luggage, picking it up and ran back. "So, When do we get to explore? I'm so excited!" Taehyun looked about. Taeil laughed, Putting her thing's in the trunk before getting in the driver's seat. Taehyun sitting in her seat, putting in her seatbelt.

"We can go look around after college tomorrow. Ok? You can come with me and the other's." Taehyun just nodded. The car ride to the house was full of Taehyun telling her stories' of when he was away. Though they were nothing much, Taeil liked to hear about their parent's and Taehyun. When they arrived though, Taehyun became extremely quiet. At first Taeil started to worry, But he soon unders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter