Sick

In Hospital , With Love

"Doctor !!! It's emergency here !!" a nurse said to Jungah , "Ne !" she said and quickly go the most recent patient. "Guardians ?" she asked the nurse , "Ne ?" three man approaching her with worried face. "What happened ?"  she asked them , "He has a fever for 3 days now ... And he throw up a lot this morning" they said in panic state. "Name ?" Jungah start to check his condition. "Try to get his BP (Blood Preasure) and check his temperature" Jungah said to the nurse and she nod , "Xiumin ... Ah , his real name is Kim Minseok" said Suho. "Ah , prehaps ... EXO ?" Jungah asked them while try to get a sample of Xiumin's blood , "Ah , ne ... This is our manager" Kris said too. "That's why ... Your face are familiar .... Take this to the lab , and tell them to complete this quickly ..." Jungah said to another nurse , "Doc , his temperature is almost 40" said the nurse who ordered to check his temperature. "Kim Minseok-ssi , Kim Minseok-ssi , please open your eyes" Jugnah try to waking up Xiumin.

"He's not going to wake up soon , give him the IV infusion and fever reducers" Jungah told the nurse and she nod , quickly go to grab the medicine. "So , how is he , doc ?" the two leaders asked her , "Well , it's a relieve that you brought him in time. His fever is quiet high , maybe he caught a cold lately ? Or maybe stay overnight to practice or what ...?" she asked them. "We've been practicing for the comeback , but sine the comeback was delayed we've reduced the hours , but he stayed up until late night since Friday" said their manager. "Ah , he also caught a cold not long ago , he has a runny nose lately ...." Kris said too , "Since his fever is already 39,7 he must be hospitalized for at least 2 days. If he's alright , he can go home right away after that. We're going to take care and watch his fever" Jugnah said again to them.

"Excuse me , the manager maybe can go to the regristation" Jungah said again as the nurse put the infusion to Xiumin , "Ah , ne" their manager said. "Doctor ! The car accident victim is here !" another doctor said to her. "What a day .... Arrasseo ! Ah , please wait a little" Jungah excuse herself from Suho and Kris , then she go to the car accident victim. "Woah .... She's very young ..." Kris said , "Around hyung's age ?" Suho think about it too , reffering to Xiumin's age. "Maybe ... Around your age" Kris said and both of them laughing. "Pretty and smart , indeed also young. She's Umin-hyung's style hahaha" both of them laughing again , "Instead of thinking about Xiumin , why are we thinking about his ideal type ?" they both laugh again.

"She's pregnant 34 weeks , the car accident involved 3 cars. Her car's condition is the most severe" said the other male nurse , "Call OB&GYN , the surgical department , and try to wake her up !" Jungah said. "Doctor , I can't hold her BP" said another nurse , "Her bleeding is severe" said the other nurse too. "Try it manually and cross match her blood , call the embolization team. OB/GYN ?" Jungah asked the nurses , 'They're coming down , doc !" said the nurse from the nurse desk. "BP dropping a lot !" said a male nurse , the OB/YGN doctors come. "Are OB&GYN going to take over ?" Jungah asked them , "ne , we will" said them. Jungah then let out a sigh.

She has been taking the night shift for 1 week continously , "Doctor , you must get some sleep" said the nurse who look at her tired face. "Aniya , kwaenchana. Ah , how about that patient ?" Jungah asked her while try to massage her own arms , "He's still waiting for the room doc , I've got him the fever reducers through the infussion" the nurse said and she nod. Jungah go to Xiumin's bed again , "Ah , doc. I've did the regristation" said the manager to her. "Ah , ne ...." Jungah take out her phone , "VIP floor ? This is ER , do you have an open private room ?" Jungah asked through the phone , "There's a patient that going up now , we need a private room" she said again. "Arrasseo , gomawo" she said and ended the call , 'Don't worry , we will use the private room so fans wouldn't interfere" Jungah said and they all sighed in relieved manner.

"Thank you doc , thank you for understanding us" Suho said and bowed at her , "Ani , kwaenchana , almost most of my friends are your fans , they're really going too over sometimes. Ah , by the way , I'm in the same age as you guys , I'm 91 liner" Jungah said to them. 'Ah , ne , I'm Suho , this is kris. Then we're in the same age ?" Suho asked her and she nod. "You can call me by name , I'm a fast graduate" she said again and they all nod in understand manner. "Doctor , the room are opened now" said the nurse , "Do any of you have a jacket ?" she asked them. Kris give his jacket to her. "Nurse , please take him to private room on 9th floor. From the mean time please don't tell anyone about his presence" she told the nurses and they all nod in understanding manner.

Jungah cover Xiumin with Kris' jacket and they all went up to the 9th floor.

---

"So , can we leave him now ?" the manager asked her , "Ah , ne" Jungah nod. "Can I asked for your name and handphone number ? We're going to use you as our doctor if we need anything" the manager asked her again , "Ne ?" even Suho and Kris can't understand what their manager said. "Our chairman asked us to , because you understand our condition very well without we asked" their manager said again with a smile , "Ah , ne ... Algesseumnida ...' Jungah scratch her back awkwardly and give him her card name. "Well then , let's go kids. Let's tell the others" their manager said to them again , "Annyeong" Suho said and she nod slightly.

"Woah , daebak ...." Jungah said in confussion , She turned around to look at Xiumin's condition. "Your fever still didn't going down huh ?" she said while try to check his temperature again. When she's going to leave , he suddeny hold her hand. "Don't ...." he muttered in his sleep , "No way" she facepalmed herself and try to let her hand go from his grip. But for a sleeptalker like him , his power quite strong. Struggling , Jungah give up and sit ain a chair. "Get well soon ..." she said adn just watch over him. Suddenly she fell asleep.

---

"Argh , jinjja ..." Xiumin awake and touch is head that still a bit dizzy , " Huh ? Where am I ?" he looked around. "Good morning" Jungah come in with a nurse that bring his food. "You're in a hospital , don't worry , your sasaeng fans wouldn't know you're here" Jungah said again , then the nurse change his infussion. "Please enjoy your meal" the nurse said and he nod , "Can you ... at least , sign this for me ?" the nurse asked him and he laugh a little. "Ne ... Here ...." Xiumin sign a paper and she bow then left. "Idol is an idol , I see" she laughed a little , "Are you feeling better now ?" she asked him and he nod.

"Thank you and ... I'm sorry if I hold your hand last nigth , because it's kind of my sleeping habit ..." he said and she laugh with him too. "Don't worry , around 2 in the morning you released me" she joked , "Here , you can eat this right ?" she give him his porridge. "Thank you" he said , "So the rumour must be right ... You looks really cute when eat" she joked. "Ah , jinjjayo ?" he laugh with her. "Well then , if you nee anything , just press that one , okay ?" Jungah going to take her leave but suddenly he asked her.

"I haven't got your name , yet" he said as she going to open the door , "I'm Joo Jungah , you can just call me Jungah" she said before smiled and leave him alone. "Jungah ? Hmm, you're pretty" he muttered before continue to eat. Starting that day , Jungah always come to his room and checked his condition herself. They developed a friendship even after he discharged from the hospital , and that's how ....

-----

3 months later ....

"Doctor , it's your patient" a voice heard from outside of her room , "Ne .... Who ?" she asked back. "Kim Minseok~" Xiumin showed up from the door and she laughing. "Yah , Baoxi , you're not going to trick me again with that" she warned him and he just laughing at her. "You're finished , right ?" he asked her while she close her books. "Eo .... kajja" she said and he smiled. "What if the other doctor who took care of me that time , woah ... I wouldn't know you and we're not going to be like this huh ?" Xiumin wondered , "Who knows ...." she shrugged and they went out together.