002

Cold Hands
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked out of the school, using my pee break, as a chance to actually walk around the school grounds. I stretched out my body, and let out a yawn. School was just so boring. I looked around for a nice spot to lay down and sleep, when I heard the familiar sound of guitar playing. Curiousity piqued, I let my ears guide me to the sound. 

I can't help smirking in amusement as I saw who the player was. 

"Hey, pretty boy." I drawled. 

I watched as irritation crossed Yixing's  face over the term, "Oh, its you." His earlier displeasure was replaced with a gentle smile.

I sauntered over, that mischevous smile back in place, "Heartbroken, huh?"

He looked at me in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"Well, I heard you and miyoung broke up." I started to explain,  "So your poor heart just cant take going through another routinized yet mandatory class so you decided to skip." 

Yixing laughed, even his laughter was gentle. " No, not really."

I sat on the ground beside him, "What then?"

"I just like going out from time to time. The school grounds are beautiful but I can never really enjoy it when everyone is crowding around it." He mused. 

I shrugged my shoulders,  before laying my body against the ground, "You mind?"

"Will that stop you?" He looked amused.

I grinned, "Nope." And with that, I closed my eyes.

 

It was noisy.

So noisy.

I opened my eyes lazily and saw that the once empty grounds, were now filled with students. I sat up, and stretched out my arms, feeling a bit disoriented as one usually did when just waking up. I felt a slight tug on my hair, and I swiveled around, ready to curse anyone who dared to touch me.

"Had a good sleep?" It was Anna, and I relaxed into a grin, "Yep."

Anna sighed, "I don't want to argue with you.."

"Then don't." I cut her off. She glared at me as I stood up and brushed away the stray strands of grass that stuck to my uniform. "Relax, Anna. Seriously. I'll be good for the rest of the week."

Anna raised a brow, noticing my last four words. I flashed her another smile, "You weren't really expecting any more, were you?" 

Anna grimaced as she tried to hide her smile. I chuckled and pulled her up. "Now let's go for some ice cream. Can you lend me some money? I forgot my wallet at home." I chattered as we walked away. 

 

The rest of the week passed uneventfully as I fulfilled my promise to Anna that I will be good. By thursday, I was practically feeling claustrophobic. This was all so boring, all so repetitive. I needed excitement, fun, and I couldn't find them here at school. So, when Friday rolled in, I was in a great mood. I was even smiling and being almost nice to people. Everyone kept giving me weird looks. Some were polite enough to be nice back but even they kept a distance. But, I didn't really care. I was going out tonight and I was going to have one of the best nights of my life. 

 

I wore dark sunglasses on the first day of class, the week af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter