chapter 2

can you see me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter 2

guy no.1 

jessica trudged around the nearest park as she stared at the moonlight above her. she felt so... alone, having to experience this peculiar feeling in her stomach. why, what and how were the questions she needed answers to. she tried to speak with other people, hoping that they would hear her. but no, so far, it was only that baby-faced guy. at least. people's voices, laughters and murmurs were all resonant in air except for hers. 

sh tried to rake all her feelings and thoughts and wanted to run back to him since he was her only hope in the meantime. but first, jessica stopped walking as soon as she saw an empty cotton candy stall.

this is going to take a while.

later that night luhan was furious when she came back with loads of stuff in her arms. he gave her a stony expression telling her that she was crazy and that 'normal people might see all those foods floating in mid ing air' jessica quoted.

but jessica shrugged it off and continued savoring the luscious sweets she was eating. 

she didn't follow him to his room then but instead decided to scare him again by popping up at his most unexpected scenarios where he was expected to be careful. luhan had cursed again for the 3rd time in chinese when she did that, falling off of his chair and receded when he got back up, in result to jessica laughing out loud.

'you seriously need to take a step back with doing your ghost tricks ' he sat down and grabbed his laptop while jessica studied his room.

it was small. really small that only a table, chair and a single bed could fit inside, plus his small cupboard. the small carpet lying on the floor was ragged, his walls had numerous cracks and had her wondering when this building was last renovated.

'what's your name?' luhan asked her while he went back typing, focusing his attention to his laptop screen. 'ohhh, now you ask me' she scoffed and crossed her arms.

luhan looked like he was waiting for her answer and was not in any in a mood to give her a response. 'jessica' she finally answered despite wanting to prolong their moment of silence. 

he started typing her name as he heard her shuffling her feet closer to him. he immediately close his laptop screen shut and turned around just to fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter