chapter 1

can you see me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter 1

the beginning

voices mutterring slowly, clicks of mugs could be heard from her left side, voices talking to their phones, feet scampering out of the place here and there. a coffee shop. 

jung jessica was standing in the middle of the room without anyone noticing. before knowing her surrounding jessica scratched her head first in confusion.

a weird sensation shivered down to her spine as she she took a deliberate examination at people literally walking through her. jessica's mouth hung open and lurched at the thought of the last thing that had happened a second ago. 

oh my god. she said. she trudged slowly in circles before breathing in heavily. 

it took her a while before she was having fun running into people while pushing her thoughts and confusion on hold. little did she know a young man was probing at her in great intimidation. he did not realize that a customer had been waving at him, clearly in a rush as she continued to attempt taking his distraction away.

'excuse me, is your head in the clouds?!' and she finally felled his senses back.

shaking his head, sighing, 'i am sorry, miss...', pressing his fingers against the monitor. the customer shook her head after he had finished apologizing for the second time and fled to the counter where her coffee was served. 

he could still hear her voice. worse, she was standing right beside his next customer. standing with her right arm lazing on the lady's shoulder. luhan was sure she was... playing so he had asked her to stand at the back of the line.

'excuse me?' his customer asked in bemuserment, almost startled. 'no, i'm-i'm asking the person beside you to- is she your friend, miss?' he asked, stuttering.

the lady's eyes started widening as she chuckled, looking at her left shoulder. 'i just want my coffee. not play some ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter