Chapter 8 “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ― Albert Einstein

"Life is a happy song when there’s someone by your side to sing along." - The Muppets.

                                                             tumblr_m868yplwVT1ryuezio1_500.jpg

                                                                                (Joo)


  I took a shower that was just enough to cleanse myself of the animal smell. Now all I have to do is pick out my outfit, but what does one wear to go to lunch with the person of their dreams? I can't be to formal or he might get creaped out ; I can't be to casual or it might be gross. So little time and so many choices. I wonder where he wants to go. I text him that I am ready after I have thrown out some jeans and a black butten up type shirt not sure what to call it but I love it. No one is home right now, and I'm kind of glad or my mom would be asking abunch of questions about him, and honestly I don't feel like answering all of them if it's just a friendly lunch. I hear the bell ring and when I do I put on a pair of black combat boots and my tan hand bag. I usually dont use it as a handbag more so a shoulder bag. When I open the my smile dipears almost imeadiately as I realize its not Yongguk but, my father. 

  "What." I say so quick and harsh it scared me. Who knew how much hatred I had inside.

  "Where are you headed." He says smileing at how much I've grown.

  "Go away, and it's none of your busness where I go. You lost the right to know those things when you left 14 years ago." How could he come here now and ruin my plans I don't want him hear gosh I wish Yongguk was here wish he would just hurry up.

  "I suppose I did and aren't you going to ask me why I am here."

  "NO! Why when it'll turn out like the movies where all you do is tell me how sorry you are and how I should forgive you and let you back in my life, because YOU of all people decided to become a father when I don't even need you anymore." I yell hiding the hurt in my voice.

  "Honey I never meant for that to-"

  "Just stop please stop I don't want to hear any excuses all I want is for you to go. Hey you never no maybe I can get your GPS to help you get to hell." I cut him off as my phone was buzzing.

  "Yongguk-ssi where are you?" I answer while my dad still stands there in shock of how harsh my words were.

  "I'm around the corner I'll be there in a few. Is there something wrong?" He could sense her voice was unsteady and infuriating.

  "Ok great and nope npthings wrong I- I just can't wait." I say and hang ip the phone before he can protest.

  "Look sweetheart I know what I put you through and that-" H econtinues to try to change my mind with a soft tone.

  "Really dad, because I don't think you do and if you did you would've understood that I don't give a about you or your apology's. You should leave because my friend is around the corner and I am not going to keep him waiting. Especially not so you can try to be a dad again." I am almost in tears when I see UYongguk pull in.

  "Thank God." I murmmer as Yongguk gets out of the car.

  "Who's he?" My dad says eyeing Yongguk as if he could do anything.

  "My friend now leave." I see Yongguk shiver at my words. 

  "Is everything ok SeukHye-Ah." He says not realizing the affectionate name he just said.

  "Uh- Y-yes Mr.Kim was just leaving." I say staring harshly back at my dad who sowly backed away as he said "We'll talk later then."

  "NO we won't I don't want to see you EVER AGIAN!!" I yell as he gets in his car and drives away.

  I turn to lock the door and when I turn back around to look at Yongguk I can't help but smile even as my eyes start to tear up.

  "Oh my gosh are you okay" He says very concerned as my barrier breaks and my eyes start pooring out tears.

  "N-No. I don't, don't want to bring my problems on to you. We should just g-go." I say wheasing while trying to get myself together.

  "It's ok you don't have to go if you don't want to, and I want you to tell me if you don't want to though it's ok."

  "No it's not ok I told h-. He's not going to ruin this lets go please." I say as I whipe away the last of my tears.

  "Ok." He says so heartfeltly I think I could just jump into his arms and cry forever with him to comfort me.


                                   I_AhRi+(3).png

                                                                                             (AhRI)

  I never thought I could cook so well; just kidding I cook all time. I love to do it because it is a fun way to pass the time and get fat. I still can't believe what happened yesterday. Then again I need to tell Joo about it. I can't wait any longer though she'ee awake more than likely considering it's noon mmm lunch; maybe we can go out to lunch and talk. I pull out my phone ready to dial her number when I glance at the small folded paper that was laying on my nightstand. Nope I never texted him or called after I came home. I really hope he wasn't expecting me to call or text him. He probably was though. Oh well I'm sure he can wait I have more importiant things to do. What am I saying no I don't? I still can't though I need to call Joo I already told her that we would have lunch and talk. Apperently she had to tell me something too. Time to call her I guess.

  "Yeoboseyo?" Joo questions probably wondering why I am calling. Did she forget that we were supposed to have lunch? 

  "Hey I was wondering when we were going to have lunch today. I just woke up so you'll have at least another hour before I am finished getting ready." I say worried because she has never forgotten about anything. Especially when it come to me.

  "Oh my gosh AhRi I'm so sorry I forgot all about that! I am actually out with a friend righ now, but we can still do dinner."

  "Who?" I question wondering who she had to see so badly that she forgot about our planns.

  "Who what?"

  "C'mon you know who is it that is so impportiant that you forgot about our plans?"

  "Oh umm... Let's talk at dinner ok. Love you. Bye."

  "Wait ughhh." Joo who ever it is they better be someone super impportiant.