Chapter 6 “To share your weakness is to make yourself vulnerable; to make yourself vulnerable is to show your strength.” ― Criss Jami

"Life is a happy song when there’s someone by your side to sing along." - The Muppets.

                                                                               af8c55949541496a8739ac9c83690804.jpg

  I can't believe I'm about to be in Yoo Youngjae's room,I just can't even comprehend this. My love for him is like Park Bom's love for corn,no maybe even more and the more I think about this more I can feel my face either losing all its color or gaining too much color I'm not even sure. "So perfect." I mumble yet I think he heard me considering I see a smile tug at the corners of his perfect plump and shaped lips.

  "You know I was expecting some old lady to be my teacher but, I think you're much better honestly." He inturupts my train of thoughts.

  "You know I thought you respect your elders." I answers as if rejecting his bad pick up line.

  "I do,but... look I was just trying to-"

  "Flirt or calm me down?" I interrupt with a cute and flirty smile.

  "Why not both?" he replied with the most attractive smile I've seen from a man in my entire life.

  "Well-" 

  "Here we are." He interrupts me while he opens the door to the beautiful room.

  "It's beautiful." I said in amazement. All of it was so beautiful and white it was like an angle room,all white the bed of all so comfortable and fluffy looking. If only I could wake up in that bed next to him and have him kiss me good morning. I must've looked like an idiot staring off into nothing and looking at his big, fluffy bed.

  "Thanks, I take it you want to study on the bed?" He says cocking one eyebrow up in curiosity.

  "Uh- n-n-no it's it's,not like that. It's just it looks really comfortable." Oh no I've done good for now to control the stutters,but he is just skrewing up my train of thought.

  "Then let's study on the bed." He says happily jumping onto it and patting the empty spot next to him urging me to lay next to him.

  "I- I don't think that t-t-that's a very good idea." Stop stuttering just breath; I try to remind myself.

  "And why not?" He questions while quivering those perfectly plump lips.

  "I have a pretty good feeling,you know why not."

  "Why,because you like me?"

  "No!!!!!"

  "Then what's the excuse?"

  "N-n-nothing."

  "T-t-then s-s-sit." He says mocking my stutters.

  Damn it,I didn't think he would notice. "Okay,okay I'm coming."

  "It's about time."

**An Hour later*

  "Mmmmm" I moan as Youngjae presses his lips harder and harder against my lips. Both our lips are pretty big and it feels so amazing. God,he's so amazing and on top of that an amazing kisser. It's like he knows what I want as he kisses down my jaw to my neck. I can't believe this gorgeous gift from heaven is all mine.

   "Hey wake up AhRi we fell asleep you should probably go. I can take you home if you'd like."

  "What- oh yea sure ok. Wait no I drove so I can't just leave my car here."

  "Alrighty then it was a nice nap/ study haha"

  "Yea I told you your bed looked comferatable haha."

  Once I get home I text Roo saying "Yah where are you?"

  In wich she replys saying "Still hanging with coffee boy. I ran into a problem I'll be late so we can't hang but probably tomorrow."

  "Yea it's okay we can talk tomorrow plus I need to tell you something importiant you'll never believe."

  "Yah don't say. So do I, guess we'll have some story's to share tomorrow."

  "Guess so ;)." I reply I'm pretty sure my story is better than her's.

  Well guess it's time to get ready for bed and shower. After showering I hop on my bed, and pull out the study notes Youngjae and I took today. What's this? I stare at the top of the note book page. Did, did he write his number at the top of the note book. OH MY GOD he did!! Not to mention he wrote a note underneath that said "That dream you had could be a reality but first we should get to know each other, or at least I need to get to know you don't you think.?"

  This oppa wow does he really think I'm that cute? Wait that means he heard me sleep talking. He knows I was dreaming about him. I'm so embarrassed now.

                                             original.png

(Earlier, SeukHye)

  "Noona are you sure your okay" Zelo says in a concerned voice.

  "Yes I am. Youngguk-ssi did a very good job. Thank you both" I said as I nod at both Zelo and Yongguk.

  "It was no problem." Yongguk smiles lovely back at me. Zelo catches the quick intrest that yongguk eminates twords her and sudenly has an idea that they would be lovely together.

  "Thank you for having me." I smile as I leave and head on to my car.

**25 minutes later*

  I finally get home when I see my mom waiting outside my home. "Hey mom" I say tiredly.

  "Do you know what time it is?" She says sternly.

  "Time for me to get a watch haha." I laugh out nurvously.

  "Not jokeing."

  "Omma I was out hangging with a friend." Hoping she wouldn't care.

  "You know how I feel about you being out late."

  "Yes omma I do but, it is my house I am 23 years old and have every right to be out as long as I please." I say softly before heading up stairs. Ugh this has been a long day and I am ready to sleep. Not to mention this gassh hurts more and more with every step I take.

  After I get ready for bed I turn on my alarm for tomorrow as I have a lot to do even though it will be a saturday and there is no work I just have a lot of things to do.