Chapter 5 “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” ― Dr. Seuss

"Life is a happy song when there’s someone by your side to sing along." - The Muppets.

                                                    tumblr_mj3vrukkQC1rnkj5ho1_r1_500.jpg

                                                                                                        (AhRi)

  YES finally I fished this beautiful cake now if I-; my train of thoughts were suddenly cut off by the sudden sound of my phone ringing.

  "Yeoboseyo." I said shocked at who it was that called me all of a sudden.

  "Yeoboseyo AhRi can I ask you for something that might just not be worth the trouble though."

  Is this real? agasshi is asking me for help. He must've run out of all options if he's asking me for help. "Uhm yea, sure anything you need."

  "Ah thank you AhRi I do understand that you speak english quite fluently and I am worried that my son might need some more help; even though he seems to understand the basics."

  "Oh that's nothing sure I'll help it shouldn't be that hard." From what I've heard his son is easy to teach and very smart all on his own. How hard could it be?

  "Ah haksaeng you are a life saver here is my address, make sure you write it down so I don't have to tell you more than once okay.?"

  After he said the address I suddenly realized what if he is hot. I mean not that Agasshi is in any way attractive it is still possible. I must change and get perfectly perfect. Now what could I wear that didn't make me seem like I was trying to hard but, still made me seem like I cared enough to get ready. Now that I think about it lets just say that he is hot like um on a scale of 1- Youngjae he is like- wait, psh as if Youngjae made the scale he didn't make it he destroyed it. Anyways I still need to respect that this man, or boy, is still Agusshi's son and I need to respect that, right? Whatever I'll respect it the only way I probably couldn't was if it turned out to be that his son was Yoo Youngjae himself but the chances of that are 1 in 1,000,000. Boy would that be a dream come true; that would be my princess story.Unless it turned out that he was nothing like how I thought he would be. Eww I don't want that thought to ever cross my small little mind EVER again.

large.jpg (AhRi's outfit)

  Once I reached the HUGE house I realized that this was not the house she had been to last time Agasshi needed her to visit his house. Hmmm maybe he doesn't live with his son. Oh well I must teach him and complete the task I was given.

  "Knock, Knock" ouch that kind of hurt guess I knocked a little to hard.

  "Yes how can I help you?" The tall man said only thing is he was wearing a butler's suit.

  "Uhm Agasshi Yoo called me a few minutes ago asking that I help teach his son in the english language." I said wondering how in hell they were so rich.

  "Are you Seonsaengnim AhRi?"

  "Yes sir I am."

  "Well then come on in I will have Youngjae-ssi down in a couple of minutes but, until then please have a seat and do take off your shoes. Please, and thank you."

  Did he just say Youngjae no no there's just no way it couldn't be him I must've heard wrong. After taking off my shoes I slowly and carefully walk into the living-room only to see all B.A.P ,except for Zelo and Youngjae, just sitting there chilling on the couch like it's a regular day in the life of B.A.P. I- I- I must be dreaming there's no-no no I'm not sure I can do this anymore my heart now racing omo who knows when the love of my life will show up down here.

  "Excuse me." I say as the butler was about to head up the stairs.

  "Yes, what is it?"

  "Where is the bathroom?"

  "Ah, it is on the right, once you head into the livingroom there will be a hall way a small on the bathroom will be on the right side."

  "Thank you very much." I say as he gave a quick nod in my direction before quickly yet formally heading up the stairs. Okay one problem if the bathroom is to the right of the living room that means i have to pass the other members. Oh No why did I ever agree to this. Well I better make this quick I run to the bathroom while locking the door behind me. Okay it's ok I mean hey they're people too there no different than me except for the fact that they are way more talented and better in every way imaginable. 

  "Hey guys where did the teacher go?" I hear to what sounded like Youngjae.

  "Oh you mean that random girl who just ran into the bathroom like she had to throw up?" Daehyun says half chuckling. "Nope haven't seen her."

  "Wow Daehyun you are so funny what would I do without you."

  "Cry, wallow in tears, always be depressed and angry." Daehyun says with great pride.

  "Yah- no more like throw a party." Youngjae adds while pouting.

  "I hope she's not sick" Yongguk adds worriedly.

  "She probably just has to poop." Jongup laughs out.

  "Way to show respect Jongup." Youngjae says as he rolls his eyes.

  Wow they are great I can hear all their personality's showing with every breath they take and every word they say. Gosh whats wrong with me just earlier I was prepared to make out with that beautiful face of his now I'm ready to flush myself down the toilet. Okay okay time to get myself together time to walk out with confedence I mean that is key right?

  "Hahaha" I let out a small nervous laugh that sounded really weak almost as if i were sick. "Okay deep breaths" I mumble as I pull open the door. 

  "S-s-sorry about that I had a um phone call that needed to be answered in private I wasn't sure where else to go" I say with a small, yet very nervous smile.

  "Eh- it's no big deal. Well shall we head up to my room to study?"

  "A-a-are you sure you-"

  "It's fine c'mon let's go." Youngjae cut me off with a bright reassuring smile, which I think might cause me to have a heart attack.

  "Okay" I mumble and nod.