Chapter 27

No One Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Aigoo~ It’s raining,” Taeyeon sighed while standing outside her company. “I can’t call a taxi, I don’t see anything,” Taeyeon pouted.

“I don’t have the girls’ number anymore…Aish,” Taeyeon quickly covered her head and ran out.

“Bus stop?” Taeyeon looked around and kept running. “Aish why is it so dark?!” she ran into the bus stop.

“I’m scared,” Taeyeon said while holding her bag in front of her. “Let’s hope there aren’t any erts around,” Taeyeon muttered. Right then, someone grabbed her. The person covered and poked her cheek.

“YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Taeyeon screamed while trying to quick the person. She stomped on the person’s foot and hit him with a bag. “Stupid!!! ert!!!!” Taeyeon shouted.

“Yah!!! Kim Taeyeon!!!!!!” the person screamed.

“Stalker!!!!” Taeyeon yelled.

“It’s me!!!!!” the person shouted and stopped her.

“Leeteuk?” Taeyeon stared at him.

“Aish,” he glared at her.

“Mianhe,” Taeyeon bowed.

“Not everyone is a ert,” Leeteuk said while wiping himself off.

“Well I know you are,” Taeyeon stuck her tongue out.

“Aish, you’re 24 but you act like a five year old,” Leeteuk laughed.

“ert!” Taeyeon punched him.

“Kim Taeyeon touched me!!! ert!!!!” Leeteuk cried.

“Shut up!!! It’s ten at night people might be sleeping,” Taeyeon scolded.

“So what are you doing out this late? What if a real ert got you?” Leeteuk asked.

“Working…I was working…and I have my ajumma skills!” Taeyeon laughed.

“And laugh too,” Leeteuk laughed.

“Stop it,” Taeyeon plopped down in the chair.

“Are you cold?” Leeteuk asked.

“Nope,” Taeyeon shook her head. “What are you doing here?”

“I was driving in my car and I saw you,” Leeteuk said.

“Me?” Taeyeon asked.

“You don’t have a car…right?” Leeteuk laughed.

“After all these years….no,” Taeyeon said.

“Do you want me to take you home?” Leeteuk offered.

“Chincha?” Taeyeon replied.

“Come on,” Leeteuk pulled out an umbrella.

“You’re always prepared,” Taeyeon laughed.

“Of course! I’m Park Jungsu!” Leeteuk skipped to his car.

“Wait!! I need the umbrella too!!” Taeyeon ran after him.

“Don’t trip ajumma! You’re getting old!” Leeteuk laughed.

 

“Aish…” Sooyoung said while standing outside a restaurant. “Why would you close on a rainy day?!” Sooyoung cried. She quickly took out her phone and dialed a number.

“No signal?!?! How is Siwon oppa supposed to pick me up?!” Sooyoung panicked.

“Oppa…” Sooyoung covered her face. “Aish…the dark…I need light,” Sooyoung said with tears filling.

“I’m 24 but I’m still scared of the dark…” Sooyoung cried. She slowly got up and walked out into the sidewalk.

“C-Can someone help me?!” Sooyoung shouted. “I’m scared,” Sooyoung sat down in the sidewalk and cried. “Siwon oppa where are you?” Sooyoung held her phone tightly. “Oppa,” Sooyoung cried.

“Yah,” someone called.

“I’m sorry! Please don’t hurt me,” Sooyoung covered her head.

“I’m not going to hurt you,” the guy said.

“P-Please…I-I just need a flashlight,” Sooyoung wept.

“Let me help,” the guy offered. Sooyoung looked up with her watery eyes. “Sooyoung?”

“Ryeowook!” Sooyoung cried and hugged him.

“Are you okay?” Ryeowook asked.

“I’m scared, I’m scared, please don’t leave,” Sooyoung cried.

“Shhh…I know you’re scared of the dark, your okay now,” Ryeowook hugged her.

“Where are we?” Sooyoung asked.

“Aish, you walked here and don’t know where you are?” Ryeowook took out his umbrella.

“I was hungry….but then the lights are all turned off, the restaurant wasn’t open,” Sooyoung said.

“Where’s Siwon?” Ryeowook asked.

“There’s no signal…I don’t know where Oppa is…he was supposed to pick me up,” Sooyoung cried.

“Here…Here,” Ryeowook gave her his phone.

“I already have one,” Sooyoung said.

“I know, but don’t you want the light…remember when it rained in high school?” Ryeowook asked.

“Ryeowook…I don’t want to stand here and get sick,” Sooyoung sneezed.

“You’re so tiring. You’re scared and now you want to leave,” Ryeowook chuckled.

“Please,” Sooyoung hugged him tighter.

“Come on,” Ryeowook held her hand.

“Wait,” Sooyoung stood close to him.

“Are you scared now?” Ryeowook asked.

“Aniyo, you’re here to help me,” Sooyoung smiled.

“Come on, the dark isn’t that bad,” Ryeowook said while the two walked towards the car under their umbrella.

“I guess not,” Sooyoung shrugged.

“You still can’t forget what happened to your parent’s…right?” Ryeowook asked.

“Aniyo…But I’m fine…I know Siwon oppa loves me and that all that matters,” Sooyoung said.

“What about the girls?” Ryeowook asked.

“We will be together soon…I know it…” Sooyoung said.

“And what about me?” Ryeowook opened the door for her.

“You should know the answer,” Sooyoung giggled.

“And what is it?” Ryeowook got in the car.

“High school will happen all over again,” Sooyoung smiled.

 

“L-Luna…Pick up,” Sunny said while calling her assistant.

BOOM!!!

“L-Luna!! Pick up!! Please!!” Sunny begged through the phone. “What do I do? My car…Luna took it home…I…I’m scared,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter