Chapter 13

No One Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“WHO EVER SAID YOU WEREN’T ADOPTED?!?!” Siwon yelled.

Sooyoung’s Flashback:

“Oppa, I’m scared,” Sooyoung said while hugging her legs and sitting on a bed.

“Pst…Siwon oppa is here,” Siwon said and ran to her.

“Oppa, why are we here?” Sooyoung asked.

“Because…” Siwon started.

“Oppa, I’m fwour and I’m in preschool…You’re fwive we have to go to school tomorrow,” Sooyoung said.

“I know…We have to stay here until someone come and get us,” Siwon said.

“But what about Eom-,” Sooyoung started.

“Forget all of it Sooyoung,” Siwon demanded.

 

“Choi Sooyoung,” the lady called.

“Ne?” Sooyoung asked with paint all over her hands.

“Where is the boy?” the lady asked.

“Oppa is over there,” Sooyoung pointed.

“Get over here,” the lady demanded.

“Ne?” Siwon answered.

“Meet your parents,” the lady told Sooyoung.

“Parents?” Sooyoung asked.

“Aniyo! She has to stay with me!” Siwon grabbed Sooyoung’s hand.

“What is this?” another lady asked.

“Sorry, Mrs. Choi,” the lady apologized.

“Her last name is Choi too…right?” Mrs. Choi asked.

“Ne,” the lady nodded.

“I will take her,” Mrs. Choi said.

“But what about him?” the lady asked.

“My brother in law will come for him,” Mrs. Choi said and took Sooyoung.

“Sooyoung!!” Siwon shouted and grabbed Sooyoung’s hand.

“Oppa, you have to come,” Sooyoung said.

“Let go of him, he’s no one…I’m your Eomma, now come on, you are my new daughter,” Mrs. Choi said and walked off with Sooyoung in her arms.

 

“Eomma!” Sooyoung called and ran to her.

“Aigoo, today you will meet your cousin Siwon,” Mrs. Choi said.

“Siwon? I never met him before?” Sooyoung asked.

“Nope, and if you have, you probably don’t remember who he is,” Mrs. Choi replied.

End of Flashback

“Aniyo!” Sooyoung cried. “I’m not!!! I can’t!!” Sooyoung fell on her knees.

“Sooyoung,” Siwon walked up to her.

“You can’t be my brother!! Eomma and Appa didn’t lie to me!! You can’t be my brother!” Sooyoung cried and ran off.

“Sooyoung!” Siwon called with red eyes.

“I will get her,” Ryeowook ran off.

“I’m sorry,” Siwon bowed and walked out of the room.

“But…” Taeyeon started.

“I will tell you,” Leeteuk said.

“Are you sure?” Sunny asked.

“We all know now,” Sungmin sighed and the four walked out.

“They’re brother and sister…I didn’t know that,” Tiffany shook her head. “I only knew he was adopted,”

 

“Sooyoung,” Ryeowook called.

“Why? Why does everyone lie to me?” Sooyoung cried while sitting in the garden.

“It was for your own good,” Ryeowook said.

“But I’m adopted!!” Sooyoung shouted.

“I know, and Siwon knows…That’s why he didn’t want to tell you…It was my fault,” Ryeowook said.

“All these years…For the past 14 years I forgot my own brother,” Sooyoung wept.

“It’s not your fault,” Ryeowook said.

“How can I not realize it? Siwon is my brother…My real brother…My only family left,” Sooyoung cried.

“It’s okay,” Ryeowook told her.

“I treated Siwon like nothing…I hated him…But he didn’t care,” Sooyoung said.

“That’s the important…The important thing is the future. All you have to do now is live your life, and love your family,” Ryeowook told her.

“Thank you, Ryeowook,” Sooyoung hugged him.

“Um…Uh…yeah,” Ryeowook patted her head.

 

“Siwon! Siwon!” Tiffany called while running around the school.

“I hate myself!!!” she heard someone yelled.

“Siwon!” Tiffany panted and saw him hitting his head against the wall.

“I’m stupid! Why!!!” Siwon shouted.

“Stop it, Siwon, you will hurt yourself,” Tiffany said.

“I hate myself!” Siwon was about to hit his head again but Tiffany held his hand.

“Please stop,” Tiffany begged.

“Why? Why did I have to tell her,” Siwon said.

“It’s was shocking for all of us,” Tiffany replied as the two sat against the wall.

“But…Now she knows she’s adopted, she will be like me. I don’t want her to be like me,” Siwon said with tears filling his eyes.

“But you’re her brother,” Tiffany told him.

“A bad brother, a brother that lied to her, a brother that hurt people, a brother that told her the truth…” Siwon cried with tears falling.

“You might have hurt people…You might have ruined their lives, but now they know that you are important,” Tiffany said with tears filling her eyes also. “You might have hurt the ones around you now, but…you had your reasons,” 

“Thank you, Tiffany,” Siwon looked at her and saw tears falling.

“I miss her…” Tiffany cried.

“Who?” Siwon asked.

“Eomma…” Tiffany replied.

“I know how you feel,” Siwon replied.

“But…you don’t know half the story,” Tiffany told him.

“I don’t need to…because I know that I will be there to help you, and you will be here to help me,” Siwon smiled.

“I…I…” Tiffany wept.

“Thank you,” Siwon hugged Tiffany. Tiffany’s eyes were wide open; she didn’t know how to react. Her mind tells her to push him away and plot revenge, but her heart had a different feeling.

“It’s nothing,” Tiffany smiled and hugged him back.

 

“So…Siwon is adopted and so is Sooyoung?” Taeyeon asked.

“No one knows though…I mean the kids and I knew about Siwon and Sooyoung being adopted and being family,” Leeteuk said.

“I’m the worst unnie ever,” Taeyeon sighed.

“No you’re not,” Leeteuk said.

“Sooyoung is crying her heart out and I can’t do anything…I’m a bad influence to my dongsaengs. I’m supposed to be the oldest and take care of them but instead I act like a stupid dork,” Taeyeon said.

“Stupid dork…” Leeteuk muttered.

“When my Sunny’s parents left they asked me to take care of her. Her parents are always on business trips, the truth is they never contact her at all. The only family actually visits her is Hyukjae, Donghae, and her uncle,” Taeyeon replied.

“Her uncle?” Leeteuk asked.

“Lee Sooman…” Taeyeon told him.

“You mean SM Entertainment?” Leeteuk asked.

“Yes…She…I don’t know. We only met Tiffany this year, but she’s like a sister now and I…I hate myself for being this way,” Taeyeon’s tears began to fall.

“Taeyeon…” Leeteuk called.

“I’m a stupid midget that is a dork,” Taeyeon cried.

“No you’re not,” Leeteuk told her.

“Yes I am…You know it,” Taeyeon said.

“Don’t cry,” Leeteuk patted her head.

“Why are you like this?” Taeyeon looked at him.

“Like what?” Leeteuk asked.

“Do you really have a soft side?” Taeyeon asked.

“I do…I really do,” Leeteuk nodded. “And stop calling yourself a stupid midget that is a dork…because you’re not,”

“Then why do you call me that?” Taeyeon asked.

“Because it’s fun messing with you,” Leeteuk smiled.

 

“I’m not alone,” Sunny said.

“You were never alone,” Sungmin told her.

“I know…The girls were always by my side, helping me,” Sunny smiled.

“That’s right…” Sungmin nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter