Chapter 1

No One Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Appa! Eomma! I’m going to go to school,” Miyoung said.

“Be good,” Mr. Hwang smiled.

“Ne,” Miyoung nodded.

“Especially be safe,” Mrs. Hwang added.

“Eomma, school started for three months already,” Miyoung replied and walked out of the school. Miyoung was wearing her school uniform. Her hair was black and was up to her shoulders, it was poofy because she never had time to brush it. Her bangs covered her eyes and she wore big glasses. She was chubby and her skin was dark, and everyone liked to .

 

“Siwon oppa~,” his fan girls called before leaving to class.

“Girls,” Siwon smirked and walked through the hallways with the kingkas.

“Well, well, well, looks who’s here,” one of them laughed.

“Oh it’s Miyoung, and she’s almost late to school,” the others laughed along.

“A-Annyeonghaseyo,” Miyoung bowed.

“Don’t bow it’s too much exercise for you,” the kingkas laughed.

“Are you late because your house is too far?” another one asked.

“Guys…stop,” Siwon coughed.

“What?!” the kingkas shouted. Siwon slowly walked up to Miyoung.

“I know why you’re late…” Siwon said. “It’s because you’re too fat and lazy to walk to school!!” Siwon shouted and everyone in the hallway watched them.

“S-Stop,” Miyoung said.

“Right?! People like you need someone to carry them to school…but wait,” Siwon said. “You’re too fat, who can even lift you up?!” Siwon shouted while the kingkas laughed.

“Siwon!!” the group chanted.

“Look at your hair,” Siwon pointed. “Do you live in a garbage can?”

“A-Aniyo,” Miyoung answered.

“That’s right…it’s because you’re garbage,” Siwon laughed. “You’re mom is pretty…I don’t get why she gave birth to someone as dark as chocolate,” Siwon said.

“I’m not dark like chocolate,” Miyoung answered.

“Wait…You’re right…” Siwon said which made Miyoung look up. “You’re darker than it!”

“Stop it!” Miyoung shouted.

“Are you yelling at me?! Do you know who I am?! I’m Choi Siwon!! Son of Choi Company!!! The company your mom works in!! Do you want me to fire her?!?!” Siwon shouted.

“Please don’t drag my mom into this,” Miyoung begged.

“If...If only you can touch your toes,” Siwon pointed to her toes.

“What does that have to do with this?” Miyoung asked.

“Do you need help?” Siwon laughed. “Guys,” he snapped. “Help her,” he said. All the kingkas placed their hands on Miyoung’s back and pushed her. Miyoung fell to the ground.

The whole school burst out laughing while watching Miyoung on the floor.

“Let’s see how long it will take you to get up,” Siwon laughed as he walked away and the hallways went empty.

 

“I want to help her,” a girl said.

“Sunny, we all do,” another girl said.

“But why can’t we Taeyeon?” Sunny asked.

“It’s not the fact that she is her…but Siwon,” Taeyeon said.

“If he knew, he would hurt us,” a tall girl said.

“Sooyoung, you’re his cousin though,” Sunny said.

“I know, but he’s him…he has his image,” Sooyoung sighed.

“I want to,” Sunny started running towards Miyoung.

“Sunny!” the two girls called after her.

“Mi-,” Sunny was about to call until someone popped up in front of the three girls.

“Ahem,” the girl coughed.

“Stella…” the three muttered.

“Are you actually thinking of helping that fat girl over there?” Stella smirked.

“Why do you care?” Sooyoung asked.

“My boyfriend’s cousin is a bit rude,” Stella said.

“Siwon will break up with you soon!” Sooyoung shouted.

“You wouldn’t want me to tell Siwon oppa about his own cousin and her friends helping his bait…would you?” Stella laughed.

“There’s nothing wrong with helping her,” Sunny said.

“She is a human being,” Taeyeon added.

“Human being? The girl is a piece of garbage,” Stella said. “If Siwon figured this out, I wouldn’t be shock if the whole school knows that you three are trying to help her,” Stella laughed.

“Just back off!” Sooyoung shouted and the three started walking towards Miyoung.

“I know Siwon oppa wouldn’t hurt his own cousins, but what about the shorties?” Stella yelled after then.

“Mwoh?” the three asked and turned around to face her.

“You know…Siwon oppa would embarrass you in front of the whole school if you help the fatty over there,” Stella pointed down the hallway.

“Stop threatening us,” Taeyeon demanded.

“It’s not a threat, it’s the truth, now hurry along and get to class,” Stella demanded.

“We-,” the three girls started.

“Do you really want to fight?” Stella smirked. She snapped her fingers together and her group walked towards them.

“What is that?” the three asked while looking at the pictures they were holding.

“If you don’t leave now, I will make these into flyers…It’s photo shopped pictures of you three doing ridiculous things and the worst are these,” Stella said as she showed them the pictures.

“That’s not us!!” the three shouted.

“That’s right…If you don’t want people to think you’re a plastic, then run along and don’t you dare get near that piece of trash, or else these will go out…I’ll be watching,” Stella smirked and walked off.

“If someone is plastic, it is her,” Sooyoung said with anger. “Siwon’s my cousin, he will stop her!” Sooyoung said.

“Sooyoung…You’re cousin is Siwon…Choi Siwon,” Taeyeon said.

“The meanest person in the world…Sorry, we can’t help you Miyoung,” Sunny whispered as the three walked away.

 

“Now I’m late for class,” Miyoung sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter