Chapter 26

No One Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Top oppa!! Tiffany unni-ah!!!” the little girl ran to them.

“Mihyun!” Seunghyun bent down.

“Top oppa!” she giggled.

“Hello,” Tiffany laughed.

“Tiffany unnie!” Mihyun kissed her on the cheek.

“Cute!” Tiffany squealed. The little girl held both of their hands and they walked like a family.

“My little sister,” Seunghyun said.

“You’re so lucky you have a sister,” Tiffany told him.

“She’s so tiring,” Seunghyun pouted.

“Don’t pout…and besides, you came for a business trip so go home and visit your family,” Tiffany demanded.

“Alright…bye,” Seunghyun hugged her.

“Bye,” Tiffany waved.

“Bye  Tiffany unnie,” the girl waved and the two left. “Cute pies,” Tiffany smiled while turning around to walk.

“Yah!!” she heard someone shouted and grabbed her wrist.

“AHHH!” she screamed but saw seven people in front of her. “WHAT?!”

“Are you married?” Taeyeon asked.

“Why to him?” Sunny asked.

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Sooyoung added.

“How?” Leeteuk questioned.

“How long?” Sungmin added.

“Don’t you love someone else?” Ryeowook asked.

“Aish, this is ridiculous!! How can you marry someone!?!! Six years?!?! You also have a four year old kid with him?!?!” Siwon shouted.

“What are you talking about?!” Tiffany yelled.

“This ring?! You’re married aren’t you?!” Siwon grabbed her hand.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!” Tiffany yelled and the whole group. “Are you trying to revenge me again?! Embarrass me again?! Hurt me again?! I’m not someone like that!! I won’t marry right when I got heartbroken!!! I won’t have a child that early!!!” Tiffany cried. “What do I have to for you people to leave me alone?!”

“Fany no,” Taeyeon cried. “We can’t!”

“We already lost you! Don’t leave!” Sunny cried.

“We’re sorry,” Sooyoung begged.

“I can’t accept it!!! I don’t want to! I don’t need you anymore!! Six years without you was fine!! You left me?! So why can’t I leave you?!?! Just stay away from me like you did that year!!!” Tiffany shouted and started to walk away.

“Tiffany!!” the girls cried.

“I don’t want to deal with you!!!” Tiffany shouted.

“Why are you married to him?!?!” Leeteuk shouted.

“We need to know!” Sungmin shouted.

“We’re sorry for what we did,” Ryeowook said.

“I can’t let go of the past this time! I learned from my mistakes already, I moved on. Best friends, I can’t believe it was you three,” she looked at the three girls.

“Fany…” they cried.

“Stop saying that!!!” Tiffany screamed and turned around.

“WHY?!?! WHY HIM?!?! Are you stupid?!?! Are you using your beauty again?!?! Are you lying to us again?!?!” Siwon shouted and Tiffany slapped him.

“I never lied!!! I never use my beauty for anything!!! I am who I am!!! You people are the ones lying to yourselves!!! I’m not married!!! I don’t have a kid!!! This is my friendship ring with Victoria and Nickhun!!! Seunghyun always makes sure I have it because he cares!!!! Because Victoria and Nickhun care!!! But you guys don’t!!! Do you know how much it hurts?!?! I forgot about you!!! I hate it!!! I don’t want to see you again!!” Tiffany ran off.

“Fany!!” the girls cried.

 

“I don’t know what to do anymore,” Taeyeon cried and walked to a bench. “I wish I can turn back time! But why can’t I?!” Taeyeon cried harder.

“Taengoo…” someone called.

“L-Leeteuk?” Taeyeon looked up.

“Are you okay?” Leeteuk asked.

“…You know what I’m going to say…right?” Taeyeon looked up at him.

“You will say that you’re the worst unnie in the world and I will say you aren’t and you will believe me…but that one time it all went wrong and we ended up like this,” Leeteuk whispered.

“It was my fault though…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter