Chapter 21

No One Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hwang Tiffany …she’s actually…Hwang Miyoung from the past,” Stella laughed.

People started muttering in the cafeteria.

“That’s the worst lie ever!!” Sunny shouted.

“Yeah! How pathetic!” Taeyeon screamed.

“Such bad liars!” Sooyoung yelled.

“Says the people that wanted to help Miyoung,” Stella smirked at Tiffany.

“T-Tiffany,” Siwon said.

“What are you doing Siwon?” Sungmin asked.

“Don’t tell me you believe them,” Leeteuk said.

“I know…” Ryeowook muttered.

“I don’t,” Siwon held Tiffany’s hand.

“So you don’t want to believe me…girls!” Stella snapped as Kahi and Sunye took out papers. “Haven’t you wondered what Tiffany’s Korean name was? If she was really born in America…Or even maybe…she’s not really her,” Stella said.

“Every morning when her dad drops her off, don’t you hear him call her by the name…Miyoung?” Stella asked.

“F-Fany…” the girls called while Tiffany just stared at Stella.

“And wait…What’s Tiffany’s real name in the school files…Miyoung!” Stella shouted and threw papers everywhere.

“Hwang Miyoung…” Leeteuk read.

“Hwang Tiffany Miyoung?” Sungmin asked.

“Miyoung…” Ryeowook swallowed.

“Don’t tell me you still don’t believe me…What other proof do you need?” Stella asked.

“You little liar!! If you want to hurt me why bring Tiffany into this?!” Siwon yelled.

“On no oppa…I found these pictures of Miyoung…In the yearbook and…In Tiffany’s locker,” Stella said.

“What were you doing in her locker?!” Sunny shouted.

“That’s going into other’s privacy!” Sooyoung added.

“You can get in trouble!” Taeyeon screamed.

“Oh no, she left it open herself…And why do you have pictures of Korea and our old yearbooks if you never been here before?!” Stella screamed and threw more papers everywhere.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Sunye spoke up. “She’s Hwang Miyoung!”

“Let us show you,” Kahi walked towards Tiffany. Sunye and Kahi both held Tiffany down while Sunye tried to do something.

“Yah!!” the girls screamed and tried to fight the witches.

“There!!” Sunye pulled Tiffany up. Tiffany’s hair was all over her face and she was wearing big glasses.

“Who does she look like?! Who?!” Stella screamed.

“M-Miyoung,” Siwon swallowed.

“There,” Stella laughed and the witches started to walk away. “One more thing…Thanks to her…Sooyoung is Choi Siwon’s little sister…because according to her also…Siwon and Sooyoung are adopted,” Stella laughed and they all walked off.

“F-Fany…is this true?” Sunny asked with tears forming.

“A-Are you Miyoung?” Tayeon asked.

“Have you been lying to us?” Sooyoung cried.

“You have to listen to me,” Tiffany begged on the floor.

“You lied to me…You lied to me!!” Siwon shouted.

“Siwon please listen,” Tiffany begged.

“Tiffany…just answer us,” Leeteuk spoke up.

“Is this true?” Sungmin asked.

“The proof…” Ryeowook said.

“I…I…” Tiffany said with tears falling.

“You’re Miyoung aren’t you?!?!” Siwon yelled.

“Siwon listen to me,” Tiffany begged.

“You lied to us!!! You used us!! Didn’t you?!” Siwon shouted.

“Listen to me!!” Tiffany cried.

“You wanted to revenge on me that bad!!! Why did you tell them I was adopted?! Why?!?!” Siwon screamed.

“Siwon I didn’t!!!” Tiffany screamed.

“Fany!! Why?” Sooyoung cried.

“We trust you,” Taeyeon whispered.

“You said you didn’t have any secrets,” Sunny wept.

“I didn’t!! I swear!!” Tiffany cried.

“Then what is this?!” Siwon shouted. “You lied to me!!! You wanted revenge didn’t you?!”

“Aniyo!! Aniyo!!” Tiffany screamed.

“Then why did you get plastic surgery and turned into this?!” Siwon pointed at Tiffany.

“M-Mwoh?! Plastic surgery?!” Tiffany glared at him.

“That’s right! I said it!! You big fat liar!! How else would you get skinny!! Just stay away…Miyoung!! Go to the buffet!!” Siwon shouted and ran off.

“I…I hate you!!” Tiffany cried on the cafeteria floor.

“Fany…You didn’t have to say I was adopted,” Sooyoung cried.

“I didn’t Sooyoung…I didn’t,” Tiffany begged her while hugging her leg.

“Fany…I thought we were friends,” Sunny said.

“We are!! We are!!” Tiffany crawled to Sunny and shook her.

“Mianhe…You lied to us…I…” Taeyeon’s tears fell.

“Don’t leave me girls!! Please I need you the most!! Please!!” Tiffany begged on the floor. “Please!!”

“We….” The girls tears fell.

“I’m sorry, I’m begging you!” Tiffany cried. Sunny was about to bend down and help her until someone grabbed the collar of her shirt and pulled her back up.

“Don’t you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter