You're my happiness

NICHKHUN or TAEYEON??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon look at herself through the reflection of the mirror. She just happened to splash some water on her face to cool her anger down. Nichkhun had just picked Tiffany to their date, well a date in a club which provide room for sleeping for couple as you know what I mean... What a wonderful date for that jerk nichkhun. She doesn't even know if Tiffany is aware of this. Maybe their relationship has reached the stage to do that... 

 

Taeyeon stares at her own reflection in the mirror and feels sorrowful for herself. She turn her head placing her hand on her cheek to the left and to the right while checking herself out. She doesn't even recognize the person in front of her anymore. She doesn't recognize Kim Taeyeon, herself anymore... She look at herself in the mirror has became more skinny. Her jaw has become more sharper than it already is. Her face has no more glows, her eyes are dead and her smile is fake. She doesn't know how to smile genuinely anymore. It's like her happiness has disappeared. She looks miserable...

 

Music blasting in the background, Tiffany was wearing a shades and scarf to hide her face unlike nickhun who wear nothing to cover his face. "Fany-ah, no one will recognize us here. Don't be worried". Said nichkhun trying to pull Tiffany's scarf down. Tiffany hold nichkhun hand from reaching her mask. "Khun! No! I don't want to be caught by the paparazzi like last time! When our dating news broke out, it hurt too many people's heart" 

 

"Aww, let them be. Isn't now good, everyone knows we are a couple, we can date freely as we want now. What's more important is no one dare to steal you away from me now because they know you are mine" nichkhun trying to kiss tiffany's lips but is avoided by the latter. "Oh, you don't understand a thing nichkhun." Tiffany sounded annoyed at her boyfriend. "Don't be worry, Tiff. There's no paparazzi here, this is a private club." Nichkhun tries to convince Tiffany while smiling sweetly at her to make her less annoyed, afraid that she will cancel their date tonight.

 

"And don't you feel dark here wearing the shades since its already dark inside the club" and much to his relieve, it makes Tiffany laugh at her own silliness. Tiffany takes off her shades and hang it on the neck of her shirt while nichkhun helps her to unwind the scarf around her face. Nichkhun uses the two end of the scarf on Tiffany's neck to pull Tiffany closer to him. Their bodies bump into each other and their eyes met. They stare at each other either lovingly or hungrily for a while until nichkhun start to move his face closer to Tiffany and when their faces are inches away Tiffany closes her eyes waiting for the latter's lips to touch hers.

 

"Hey, do you think she's okay? She's been in the toilet for 30 minutes now!!"

"Wow, you actually timed it? Should we go check on her?"

"You go"

"Why me? Let's play scissor rock and paper!" The short one argue. 

"Fine" the tall one agree.

 

After endless rounds of scissor, rock and paper, with the results being ties, they decide to go together. Despite arriving at the toilet, they do not dare to knock on the door. Their leader recent cold and emo behavior has scared the hell out of them making them do not dare to approach her. Instead they eavesdrop on what happening inside with the taller sooyoung on top and sunny below sooyoung's head.

 

'Should I go to the club to check on them..?' Taeyeon pondering whether she should go to the club to make sure that Tiffany is safe. 'But they are dating... Why am I being a busybody.. Maybe Tiffany doesn't even care... Maybe they had already done 'it' before.. Or what if.. They did something that i don't want to see? It's hurt to imagine it already.. It will hurt even more if I see it with my own eyes.'

 

So many 'maybes' and 'what ifs' running inside of taeyeon's mind right now but she can't stop the urge to just go to the club to see tiffany. It feels like death for her to not see Tiffany, what more knowing that Tiffany is with that jerk. With that, Taeyeon opens the door startling the two person who's eavesdropping outside and run out to the main door of their dorm with determination in her eyes, deciding to go to the club she heard Tiffany and nichkhun will be going before she changes her mind.

 

"Where are you going??!" Sooyoung shouts to the suddenly rushing Taeyeon.

 

"To the club!"

 

"Now?! You are going to the club with that Mickey Mouse pajamas??" Sunny shouts reminding Taeyeon she's still in her pajamas. Taeyeon stops halfway and look at herself before rushing back to her bedroom to change for a more suitable clothes for clubbing.

 

Taeyeon arrives at the club in her porche catching the attention of the people in the club. All the girls in the club swarm to the entrance of the club to wait for her while nichkhun and Tiffany with some of their friends in the club also look to the entrance seing those customers running excitedly to the entrance to greet this mysterious yet popular customer. They can't see who is that since the crowd of people are blocking their vision of that customer. "What's with all those commotions? It's just a porche" nichkhun asks the bartender, clearly annoyed at the amount of popularity this customer has.

"Ohh, that's our regular customer. She's a VIP in our club."

 "SHE?!" Nichkhun asks as he eyed the amount of crazy women in the crowd of people fangirling over the new comer.

 

The bartender seems to understand the surprised expression on nichkhun's face chuckle and said, "Yes, she's a member of Girls' Generation." The bartender then look at Tiffany, "same as you Tiffany-ssi" Tiffany's eyes widen at the new information she just got and just as she thought who it was, Taeyeon came in with two line of crowd each by her side. Just like a spell, taeyeon's eyes immediately found Tiffany's the time she landed her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter