Clubber Taeng

NICHKHUN or TAEYEON??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"What are you two doing?!!"

 

the voice startled the two girls on the couch in an awkward position. Both tiffany and taeyeon turn away and saw a shocked sooyoung standing at the doorway of their luxurious dorm. Soon she was joined by another girl. "What's going o-" 

 

"Oh My God! What are you two doing?!" Hyoyeon who just walk in too have the same shocked expression as sooyoung on her face. Realizing their awkward position, taeyeon and tiffany quickly move away from each other. The two members who were shocked just now, now have a smirk plastered on their face. They decided to tease taeyeon and tiffany who are now both blushing madly sitting on the couch far away from each other awkwardly.

 

"well well well.... What are you two trying to do just now huh?" Said sooyoung wiggling her eyebrows up and down. "Omg, tiffany! Are you trying to cheat on nichkhun with our beloved leader?!" Hyoyeon join in. Tiffany's head shot up from looking down at the floor upon hearing those word. "O-of course not!" 

 

"Aww~ poor nichkhun... His girlfriend is cheating on him with a shorty" sooyoung continue with her dramatic act and fake a sob. 'shorty?' taeyeon glare at sooyoung. "I have taken a photo! Let's show it to nichkhun!"said hyoyeon while waving her handphone in the air. 

"What?! Give me the phone!" Tiffany trying to snatch the phone from the tall sooyoung, who hyoyeon had just passed her handphone to. Realizing she can't win over the tall sooyoung, she went over to taeyeon's side and complain to her. Taeyeon get up and ready to wrestle the giant sooyoung.

 

 

Sooyoung immediately retreat and hide behind hyoyeon. Although their leader is smaller than her but her strength is no joke.

 

"We are just joking... we did not take any picture. hehe.." sooyoung show the phone to taeyeon.

 

"See? Nothing right?" Taeyeon give back the phone to hyoyeon.

 

"Why are you two so nervous? You are not really cheating on nichkhun right are you?" hyoyeon look at taeyeon and then tiffany.

 

"Seriously, why would i cheat on him. Just now is just an accident." tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

"Accident? With taeyeon on top of you your neck?" interrogate sooyoung. Taeyeon and tiffany blush thinking of the image of taeyeon being on top of tiffany just now.

 

"That's j-just...."

 

"The ice cream spilled! Ya... the ice cream spilled..." added taeyeon quickly. "You know how much of a ice cream lover i am.. and i all the ice cream spilled on tiffany's neck clean!" taeyeon grinned.

 

"Hmm...." sooyoung look at taeyeon suspiciously with narrowed eyes wondering if she should believe what she say.

 

"Okay, we buy what you say today" said both sooyoung and hyoyeon. Taeyeon sigh in relieve. She turn to see tiffany giggling. "Yah, why are you laughing? You are part of this misunderstanding too."

 

 

Tiffany look at taeyeon when she realize she's talking to her. "O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter