What's with her?

NICHKHUN or TAEYEON??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

At a certain club in hongdae

 

Taeyeon walk into the club. As usual there's not a lot of people because it's a private club. Only rich people with high status and celebrities are here. That's why there are no paparazzi or fans capture a picture of Girls' Generation leader Kim Taeyeon being in a club. If not, it will be a breaking news the next day because of Girls' Generation leader Kim Taeyeon being spot in a club in a drunk state.

 

Taeyeon then went over to the bar counter and order her drinks. Then she went to her usual seat at the corner of the club. The least she want is attention. But thats not much of use. With that angelic face of her, she soon attract a lot of people surrounding her at her booth trying to get her attention and ask her to join them at the dance floor. There's boys and even girls. Well, she knew some of them as she look at their face. Some of them are celebrities like her too.

 

"Hi beautiful lady, would you like to dance with me?" a guy asked her.

 

"sorry, i am not in the mood to dance" said taeyeon coldly to the guy.

 

"Then how about we drink together" said another guy putting his hand on taeyeon's shoulder with a ert smile.

 

Taeyeon is really pissed off with these people bothering her. They just won't leave her alone. Taeyeon look at the guy with his hand on her shoulder who is staring back at her with the lusful eyes of his. Taeyeon knew what these guys want. They just want to get into her pants. But she isn't letting that happening. No one get into her pant, only she get into people pant. She will be the dominant one.

 

She then look at a girl on her right. She recognize the girl. Apink's Bomi... Taeyeon wonder why is she there at her booth. Of course there are a lot of girls surrounding her booth everyday when she went to the club and Taeyeon would sometimes make out with them to keep those guys who keep disturbing her away. But she does not expect a hoobae whom she see at music show every time to be there.

 

And today Taeyeon decided to make use of Bomi to keep those irritating guys away. Taeyeon suddently pull Bomi's hand and made her fall on her lap. Bomi is shocked and gasp. Taeyeon embrace Bomi from behind and smirk.

 

"Sorry I am not interested in any of the guys here today. But the ladies can stay here if you want." said taeyeon and sniff Bomi's hair smelling the perfume of the girl.

 

"T-taeyeon sunbaenim..." bomi stutter. Her sunbaenim's face is real close to hers and she is smelling her perfume. Bomi's face turned red and her heart began to beat fast.

 

The guys have no choice but to leave taeyeon alone. When they are away, taeyeon let bomi to get up.

 

"I am sorry... to use you to keep them away."

 

"It's okay" Bomi said n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter