Love, That One Word

NICHKHUN or TAEYEON??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Tiffany stare at the ceiling of her dark bedroom while lying down on her bed hugging her totoro plushie. It has been one hour since she go to bed. She keep shifting in the bed for the nth time to find a comfortable position on the bed so she can fall asleep but to her despair it doesn't work. She can't sleep as her mind is filled with questions.

 

Why did taeyeon behave differently these days? What did taeyeon upset about these days? And that girl... who is kissing with taeyeon at the club. Who is she? And what is their relationship? These questions keep bothering tiffany.

 

And the feeling that tiffany is experiencing now in her heart, she doesn't even know how to describe it. She felt a pressure on her heart, like a stone pressing down on it. And one thing she know for sure, she is scared right now. She is scared of losing taeyeon but she don't know why would she felt that. She just felt scared and she hope that someone would hug her and bring her to their warm embrace right now so she won't feel scared anymore. And somehow she hope that someone would be taeyeon... She missed taeyeon's protective arms wrapping around her own waist and the warmth taeyeon gave her when they sleep together sometimes in the past.

 

She took her handphone from the bedside table and look at the time.

 

 

10.30pm

 

 

She decided to join her members back in the living room when she heard their voice and giggling from the living room and assume they haven't sleep. She went out of her room and saw the lights of the living room are still on and the members are joking around like usual with yoona and sunny playing pranks and getting scolded and Sooyoung finishing all the food they have in their fridge.

 

 

"Oh fany-ah! I thought you went to sleep?" sunny saw tiffany walking to them.

 

"Err... I can't seem to sleep..." tiffany said softly.

 

"Why? Are you okay?" asked jessica worriedly while opening her arms like asking tiffany to come to her.

 

Tiffany sit down beside jessica and jessica touch her face. "I'm okay... Just not feeling sleepy that's it..."

 

The members who are listening nodded.

 

"Well taeyeon is still not back yet." said yuri while looking at the clock in their living room.

 

"It's getting late... I am worried of taeyeon unnie..." stated maknae worriedly.

 

"No need to worry, Seohyun-ah! I bet your taeyeon unnie is having a lot of fun now!" Sooyoung smirk while wiggling her eyebrows.

 

"I bet she won't come back today" said yoona naughtily as she got what sooyoung mean. All of them laugh except for one person who's sitting there with a serious expression on.

 

"Why don't we give her a call to see what's she doing right now?" hyoyeon suggest.

 

"Good idea!" said sooyoung as she take her phone from the coffee table and make a call to her beloved leader. All of them sit around sooyoung as sooyoung put the phone on speaker and wait for taeyeon to pick up the phone. They listen to taeyeon's new ost, 'love, that one word' while waiting for taeyeon to pick up as taeyeon set that song as her phone ringtone. Taeyeon love this new ost som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter