I Want My Cuddles

EXO Fluff Collection

“I’m sorry we stole Minseok for a while,” Suho apologised as the whole of EXO filed in our apartment. I broke into a smile as I saw his face. He was the last to enter our apartment and I swear to God, if not for the members being in the same room as us, I would have ran straight to him and gave him a mind blowing kiss.

After giving each member a hug, he stood there with his arms wide, ready to give me a hug. I rushed forward and it felt like I threw myself at him, not that he minded of course. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he s his arms around my waist. I heard him whisper an “I-miss-you” before breaking the hug, I took a step back and gave him a peck on his lips then squished his chubby cheeks.

“We didn’t have to see that!” Baekhyun complained as they took a seat. The rest nodding in agreement. I shook my head, these boys..

“Well, you do that with your girlfriend too! Infront of us!” Minseok argued as he slumped beside his best friend.

“Enough,” Kris commanded and the two stopped bickering almost immediately. I left the guys to settle in by themselves, it’s not the first time that they’ve been here anyway. I didn’t have to tell them to make themselves feel at home because they do it the moment they step inside our apartment. They throw their coats around, they spread their legs when they lie down and even talk loudly.

I was busy preparing snacks for all thirteen of us when someone suddenly asked, “Do you need help noona?”

I grabbed my chest in shock and spun around, only to find Kyungsoo with eyes wide open. He laughed a little from my reaction. Forcing myself to relax a little, “I’m almost done, just help me bring this to the living room. Will you Kyungsoo?” I requested as I pointed at the two trays on the counter. He nodded before he took one and left the kitchen almost immediately.

I focused on the last sandwich I had to make when a pair of arms s around my waist. I jumped up a little before I heard his husky voice, “It’s only me, yeobo.” I felt his hot breath against my neck before he rested his chin on my shoulder. When will everyone stop scaring me?

“I’m almost done. Now let me go, so I can finish this and bring this to the guys,” I instructed but he only tightened his hug. With all the self-control I had, I tried my best to stay calm and focused the task at hand but it was nearly impossible when he placed light kisses on my neck.

“Kim Minseok...” I warned but he stayed still, his arms still around me, restricting my movements.

“Let me go, or no cuddles tonight,” I threatened and almost immediately, I was free from his grasp.

“You’re unbelievable!” He groaned as he messed his hair. I saw his pout and I stole a kiss from him.

“Stop pouting, it makes me want to kiss you more,” I complained as I finished the sandwich and slicing them into small triangles.

"Then I guess I should pout more," he said loudly to himself as if hinting me. I walked over to clean my hands before asking him to carry the tray over to the living room. He was still pouting but he hesitantly grabbed the tray and followed me back to the living room. I frowned a little, taking in the mess that the other boys made. It hasn’t been an hour since they have arrived and it feels like storm has passed our living room.

I sat beside Jongdae since that was the only space left. Minseok followed suit and squeezed himself between the two of us.

“There’s so much space there and you choose to sit here,” Jongdae grumbled and Minseok shrugged. With the small space between the two of us, Minseok scooted even closer and rested his head on my shoulders. He put his arm around my shoulders and soon, I heard his breathing slow down and I knew, he was fast asleep.

“Noona, this is delicious,” Sehun commented as he gave a thumbs up. I giggled at the compliment before someone remarked, “Too delicious that you don’t realise the mayonnaise at the corner of your lips and on your cheeks.”

A small laugh escaped my lips before I handed the poor maknae some tissue to wipe it off. Even after three attempts, Sehun couldn’t find the mayonnaise stain. Tao who sat beside him, grabbed the tissue and harshly wiped it away. Sehun’s hand flew to his cheek as the spot started to turn red. He furrowed his eyebrows before yelled, “you little brat!”

Soon, the maknaes of both K and M were chasing each other in the living room. Minseok stirred in his sleep beside me before he grunted and looked around. His eyes focusing on the two that was making the most noise.

Before he could say anything, I spoke, “Maknaes, please keep your volume down. Someone beside me is annoyed that you guys disturbed his sleep.” The two immediately stopped playing and sat at where they were seated a few minutes ago.

A couple of hours later, the boys left our apartment for their dorms. It was close to 7pm and Minseok haven’t had anything to eat. He didn’t even eat any of the sandwiches I made since he was too busy sleeping.

“Wake up, yeobo. If you continue sleeping, you won’t be able to sleep later,” With that, he willed himself to open his eyes. Wiping away the sleepiness in his eyes, he walked over to the bathroom to freshen up a little. He appeared a couple of minutes later in a sweatshirt and sweatpants and headed straight for the kitchen.

Relaxing myself a little, I closed my eyes for a few seconds before following him. I saw him take out a cook book, a few vegetables and some meat. He would scratch his head once in a while, as if confused with the instructions. I stood by the kitchen door watching him focus on what he was doing, before I finally decided to step forward and help him. After all, my life is at stake.

Within half an hour, we were done and were both enjoying the meal that we made together. He also volunteered to do the dishes afterwards, but we ended up doing it together since he just came back from his schedule. I told him that I would wash up first and that he can just go to sleep first. I took a quick shower before changing into his shirt and my own sweatpants. I liked wearing his shirts because it was big and comfortable, the sleeves would be a little past my elbows whenever I wore them. I got out of the bathroom and found him on our bed, playing something in his phone.

I cocked my head to the side before asking, “I thought I told you to sleep first?”

He looked up from his phone before he groaned, “My winning streak!” I continued to stare at him in disbelief as he carefully placed his phone on our bedside table. A few seconds later, I saw him tapping the space beside him and I scooted over.

“Well, I want my cuddles,” he said honestly and I couldn’t help but break into a large smile before moving closer and cuddling him.