Scar

Unrequited Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[7] Unrequited Romance         

 

Three days passed. During the gayo show, Me and Krystal wasnt really talking these days. Well, She gave me a mark when her nails dugged into my cheeks. Damn, It was not my fault. NOT MINE. 

 

"What's that?" Luna asked me while looking in my scar. 

 

KRYSTAL ING GAVE ME THAT SCAR!

 

"Ah. The nails on the set got me." I laughed. Great actress, Jinri. 

 

"I see. Be careful next time 'kay?" She smiled at me and pat my shoulder as she walk away.


I sigh.


"Wanna go out for dinner?" I felt a breath from my ear.


"Ah!!" I fell of the chair while holding my chest. 


Minho..


"What the hell? You scared me." He let out a chuckle and lead a hand for me to stand up.

 

I took his hand and stood up.

 

Soft..


 "Sorry? Well, If you don't mind, Ill invite you to a dinner?"

 

Of course I didn't mind but.. Im afraid that this might lead to misunderstanding again. Especially in public. Argh. to be an artist. 

 

"I do mind." 


His smile turns into a frown. I wanted to laugh. Goodness. Joking is fun.

 

"Oh. Well, I guess Ill go n-- " He turn around and I grab the hem of his shirt.


"Just kidding. C'mon. Im hungry." I started to walk ahead of him. He's still standing there. Dumb funded. Oh God. I stopped and turned to look at him while raising an eyebrow.


"Seriously? Are you ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter