Stupidity

Unrequited Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[4] Unrequited Romance       

 


"What's wrong again?" Minho oppa asked me while we're inside his car, Eating on our way home.

 

"Taemin.. His-- His kinda different lately. His attitude is always cold. Well, He's sweet. But not the way he used to be." I explained.

 

Taemin changed since the day the CEO of the entertainment allowed dating.

 

I never really though that it would go like that. I actually thought that the flow would be great since we don't have to hide anything anymore. 

 

But I doesn't go the way I wanted it to be..

 

"Ah." He took the fries and eat first before talking.

 

"Maybe somethings bothering him. You know, as a girlfri-- "

 

"Dating partner." I corrected.

 

"Well, As a dating partner you should care about each other. Not only the dating and sweetness." 

 

"How d'you know so much about this?"


I asked, and he shrugged.

 

A span of silence was released in us but I broke it.

 

"So, How long have you and Krystal been dating?" 

 

I asked then he suddenly stop the car. 

 

Good thing were in a street. There are no fast vehicles.

 

He looked at me then he moved near me.

 

I moved backward, He moved forward. Same routine until My back felt the coldness of the glass window.

 

I closed my eyes. Hoping that if I open them, He's back to his old position.

 

But when I do, I gulped when I saw his face. Almost 3 inches away from mine. My eyes widened and blinked several times until my eyes landed on his lips..

 

Kiss.. 

 

"We're not dating." Then he moved back again and started to drive. 

 

But me, I was startled and can't move. 

 

What the hell am I thinking?! 

 

I shook my head several times.

 

Aigoo~ 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter