Unspoken Truth

Unrequited Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[5] Unrequited Romance         

 

 

A day after that, Taemin and I haven't been talking. 

 

Well, I do tried to talk to him. But he was trying not to talk to me as well. 

 

Great as . 

 

"Aigoo~ Look at this!" Luna blurted. 

 

"Where?" Vic omma asked then she read the article.

 

"SM Entertainment released a word at the press last meeting. Choi Jinri and Minho. Officially dating. About Krystal and Minho, They were not really dating. About the last time, Krystal and Minho were buying a gift for Jonghyun (SHINee) since Krystal was the closest to him. Pictures below shows that Sulli and Minho dated yesterday after the taping of TTBY. Omo? Is this true Sulli ah? I thought you were dating Tae?"

 

I gulped. This is wrong. This is all wrong.

 

"Ani. The news is wrong! I-Im not dating Minho. Damn!" 

 

I run to the CEO's Office.

 

What in the world is he thinking?! 

 

D-Does Tae heard the news already? 

 

As soon as I reached the office, I saw him reading the newspaper while his feet are above his desk, smirking.

 

"Stop playing games with me! Why the hell did you released that ing news?! Its not even true!"

 

He put the newspaper down then smiled at me. 

 

Annoying!

 

"Hush now, dear. Your words are too sharp." He let out a chuckle before continuing. "Just enjoy the show and go with the flow. Arraseo? Pretend to date Minho."

 

"W-What? He's dating Krystal!"

 

"Oh no. I know the truth already. And Krystal is dating Myungsoo, is she? Well I don't that will be possible because she will be dating Taemin-ah." 

 

My eyes widened. No.

 

"Stop contro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter