Revelations -Part 1-

Unrequited Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd Person's POV 

 

Back to the party, everyone was still curious about the scene earlier, mean while, Krystal was drinking her cocktail and everyone keep on looking at her. 

 

Yes. She's pissed. First, because of Sulli. Of course she knew who's at fault. But, she didn't want to be blame for being this little copycat and nothing stupid will happen if she put Sulli on blame instead. It was a smart move for her, but not for everyone. 

 

Taemin on the other hand, was looking every second at the window. Wondering where Sulli went. He loves her? Oh he didn't know. He was confused himself as well. 

 

The party music stopped. Slow and romantic aura flew over the whole place. Everyone didn't keep their pace and started dancing with their lovable partner. Who would miss such an atmosphere? 

 

"Can I have this dance?" Taemin invited his partner. The girl wasn't surprise. She was waiting for his invitation after all.

 

She took his soft hands and he started to walk with her on the middle. 

 

Taemin's s through her tiny waist, as Krystal's hands was on his neck. They sway as the music play. 

 

"You still love her don't you, Tae?" 

 

Shaking his head, he answered. "No. I mean, I- I don't know. I'm confused, Krystal. I don't know what to feel, what should I feel and what would I feel.." 

 

It was not the answer she expected.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter