Chapter 8

Your the one who I love

Note if confused on if like why did Kim-na fall for him so quickly if so....she already met him since Kyungsoo and Sehun are like very close buddies like how Soo-Jin explained. She fell for Sehun for a while already, so yeah.....

 

 

Kim-na in a crying voice: -hic- You babo! -hic- 

Sehun just looked at her confused. 

Sehun: what are you talking about? Babo? 

Kim-na wiped her eyes, but more tears just kept falling out more no matter how many times she wipes her eyes. She looked up at Sehun with red watery eyes. Sehun had a blanked face on. She turned around and walked off to go to the bathroom to calm down. When she was about to walk off, Sehun grabbed onto her wrist with a gentle grip. Kim-na looked at his hand that is holding onto her wrist, while she removing his hand off her wrist, some tears fell onto his hand. She started to walk off again to the bathroom. Sehun stood there dumbfounded looking at her walking off. He stood there for a couple of minutes then walked to Soo-Jin's room. When Sehun entered the room, he saw Soo-Jin still sleeping and Kyungsoo sitting by her side looking at her in worry. Sehun's chest ached and decided to just go back out and just sit down on the bench. When he got out of the room, he saw Kim-na walking towards the room looking down. Sehun just stared at her. When she looked up, she stopped there and stood there really stiff with big eyes. 

Sehun: .....w-what are you standing there for? -looks down- 

Then Kim-na came by him and he could hear her breathe in trouble. Sehun looked up at her, but she didn't look at him. She opened the door and entered into the room. Sehun was left dumbfounded again. He slouched down on the bench and just stared down at his shoes with his arms crossed. Sehun sat out there for an hour and entered into Soo-Jin's room. When he got in, he saw Kim-na sleeping on the couch while Kyungsoo is sitting in the chair sleeping next to Soo-Jin's hand. Sehun sighed and went to go sit on the other couch and laid on there staring at the ceiling. While him staring up in the ceiling, he started to think so much about what happened today. He became stressed and his chest started to ache. He just decided to go to sleep. 

--Next Morning-- 

Everyone was still sleeping and the first one to be awake was Soo-Jin. Soo-Jin slowly opened her eyes and moved her hands, but then it ached in pain. Kyungsoo moved up right away when he felt her movement. 

Kyungsoo: Soo-J-

Soo-Jin quickly covered his mouth because he was going to be loud. She quietly moaned in pain from moving and where she got surgery. Kyungsoo looked at her and moved her hand gently and setted it down on the bed. Soo-Jin wanted to sit up, so Kyungsoo helped her sit up gently and when he helped her, he sat down looking at her straight into the eyes. Soo-Jin looked at him confused and then Kyungsoo smiled at her. 

Kyungsoo: Are you okay? -quiet voice- 

Soo-Jin: -smiles- y-yes. 

Kyungsoo: that's good. 

Soo-Jin: W-what is your sister doing here? ....

Kyungsoo: She came to visit you. -smiles- 

Soo-Jin: oh. That's nice. -small quiet chuckle- 

When the two became quiet, Sehun and Kim-na woke up at the sametime and rubbed their eyes from tiredness. Sehun got up catching his balance not to fall down since he just woke up. 

Sehun: I'll be going home now. I'm going to go get more sleep at home and wash up. I'll be back later. -yawns- 

Kim-na: Me too... -yawns- 

Kyungsoo: -chuckles- okay. 

Kim-na: Unnie, sorry. I'll come back later too. Get better soon. 

Soo-Jin: -small laugh- of course. Go get some sleep. Sorry for having you stay here with me with the two guys. 

Kim-na: -chuckles- nah, it's alright. I'll be back later. 

Soo-Jin: Okay. And thanks. 

Kim-na smiled at her and walked out the door while Sehun too walked out the door.

Soo-Jin sat there and looked at her hands while Kyungsoo was looking at her. 

Kyungsoo: Are you okay? 

Soo-Jin: Yes, i'm okay. Don't worry too much. -looks up and smiles- 

Kyungsoo: ...Sorry... 

Soo-Jin: f-for w-what...? 

Kyungsoo: Well....you know....the kiss with Han-min... -frowns- 

Soo-Jin: ....oh.....u-uh, i-it's o-ok-kay.... 

Kyungsoo: no its not! If it is, you wouldn't be stuttering like that. I'm sorry for hurting you. It was only a misunderstanding. She just suddenly kissed me and i tried to stop her, but i couldn't until you walked in and saw....I'm so sorry. Please at leave forgive me....for being an idiot. A total idiot. Sorry. 

Soo-Jin: ....nado....

Kyungsoo looked up at her.

Soo-Jin: I also want to say sorry. I didn't tell you earlier that i regained back my memories.... 

Kyungsoo: it's okay. I forgive you, but why didn't you tell me earlier? ....

Soo-Jin: Because i gained back my memories while you were hurt. I didn't want to tell you while you were still hurt. I wanted to wait until you get better, but i accidentally said it and yeah...you found out.....

Kyungsoo: ....sorry.....

Soo-Jin: No, its okay! It's not your fault. 

Kyungsoo: It is! It's all my fault. If i didn't get mad at you in the first place and gave you the chance to talk, i would've known.... I'm sorry. Please also, don't starve yourself anymore too. That's the reason why you got into this kind of accident. -looks up- 

Soo-Jin: Kyungsoo-ah, stop saying sorry. -smiles- I forgive you. I love you. I missed you. 

Kyungsoo looked at her with big eyes. Then tears started to water his eyes and he grabbed Soo-Jin hugged her tightly. Even though Soo-Jin was in pain, she held it in because she doesn't want Kyungsoo to let go of her. She missed his hug. She missed his scent. She missed everything from him. She too gave it her all strength to hug Kyungsoo back even though her whole body was aching in pain. Tears fell down from her eyes and she started to sob. 

Soo-Jin while sobbing and hugging: Kyungsoo-ah..... 

Kyungsoo: ....

Soo-Jin: I really missed you. 

Soo-Jin sobbed even more.

Kyungsoo: Nado... -voice trembling- 

Then Kyungsoo pushed her back gently and looked at her with still his hands on her side shoulders. He looked at her deeply into her eyes. Soo-Jin the same. Then all of the sudden, Kyungsoo kissed onto Soo-Jin's gentle dry lips. Soo-Jin's tears started to stream down from her eyes and also kissed Kyungsoo back too. Kyungsoo stopped the kiss and pushed Soo-Jin gently back again. Soo-Jin looked at him confused. 

Kyungsoo: Sorry Soo-Jin....i didn't mean to stop this...but i needed to before i can't control myself anymore.... -big sigh-

Soo-Jin chuckled and nodded her head. Kyungsoo patted her head and sat down laying his head on the bed next to Soo-Jin's waist. He had his arms under his head to rest his head. 

A week or two passed and Soo-Jin finally fully recovered and got discharged from the hospitial. When Soo-Jin moves now, she feels no pain anymore. Everything is all better and she could move freely. She and Kyungsoo both took the taxi together home. 

Soo-Jin: Kyungsoo-ah....

Kyungsoo: Nae...? 

Soo-Jin: I've been wondering.....if you don't mind...if...i could come and move in with you...? like live with you...? Just you and I....? 

Kyungsoo: M-move i-in....? W-with m-me...? 

Soo-Jin: It's fine....if you don't want me too...... 

Kyungsoo: ah, no! No! It's fine with me as long your fine with it. 

Soo-Jin nodded her head in approval and in excitement. When they got to Soo-Jin's house, she asked her mom if she could move in with Kyungsoo. Her mom gave her permission since she does trust Kyungsoo sice they have been dating for 2 years. Soo-Jin was jumping in excitement. She hugged Kyungsoo and kissed him on his lips. Kyungsoo smiled and laughed. 

Soo-Jin: Kyungsoo-ah! When do you want me to move in with you? -smiles- 

Kyungsoo: Now. -smiles- 

Soo-Jin: uhhh.....

Kyungsoo: i'm kidding! Maybe tomorrow or the next next day? 

Soo-Jin: tomorrow...? -laughs- Sounds like your really wanting me. 

Kyungsoo: I do. -smirk- 

Soo-Jin: aya! That smirk kills me. -chuckles- 

Kyungsoo: Of course! 

Kyungsoo and Soo-Jin both laughed. It was getting late so Kyungsoo decided to go home. So Soo-Jin watched him go. When Kyungsoo went, she went upstairs and started to pack. Her dongsaengs helped her pack her stuff too. They packed until almost 3 in the morning, after they were done, she knocked out on her bed. She was still sleeping and felt like someone kept bothering her. 

Soo-Jin: Yah~ Stop bothering me....I'm trying to sleep..... 

Then she snuggles on her pillow to get more comfortable and to fall asleep again, but then someone kept bothering her again and again. She got annoyed and sat up with lazy dark circle eyes. She slowly opened them while scratching her head and yawning. In the middle of her yawning, she eyes opened up quickly and gasped. And he sat there with cute eyes laughing his off. 

Soo-Jin: K-Kyung-s-soo...? -in a sleepy husky voice- 

Kyungsoo just sat there still laughing while Soo-Jin also just sat there with sleepy eyes. 

Kyungsoo: H-How long did you stay up last night? -taking a long sigh- 

Soo-Jin yawning: packing.... 

Kyungsoo: Are you done? 

Soo-Jin: Yeah, just a little bit left, then i'm set. -sleepy smile- 

Kyungsoo: Shall i help? -smiles- 

Soo-Jin: sure... -rubs eyes- 

Kyungsoo nodded his head and got up from the bed and Soo-Jin's followed him. 

Kyungsoo: Soo....? Where to start off with? 

Soo-Jin smiled at him and also got up and pointed at the items on the ground that Soo-Jin didn't finish in the morning.

Soo-Jin: That is only what i need to pack left. -smiles- 

Kyungsoo: -chuckles- okay. 

Then Kyungsoo helped Soo-Jin pack up the things that is needed left and when Soo-Jin came out of the bathroom, she thanked Kyungsoo for helping her pack up. Then Kyungsoo and Soo-Jin decided to just move in a little bit earlier because they finished packing pretty fast. So they both put her packed things into her dad's truck and they drove it to Kyungsoo's house. After driving  Soo-Jin's packed stuff to Kyungsoo's house, Kyungsoo helped Soo-Jin unpack her things in the empty room right next to his room. The room was painted light blue, it had a door connected to Kyungsoo's room and a bathroom. It was big enough for herself and her things. They were unpacking and Soo-Jin realized that she forgot something that was most important. Her bed. She panicked and ran to Kyungsoo's room. (the door connected to his room) Kyungsoo looked up at her with big blank eyes. 

Kyungsoo: ......w-what....??? 

Soo-Jin: ......i forgot my...... -looks down-  bed.... 

Kyungsoo's expression changed. He started to chuckle and looked up at her and gave her a warm smile while Soo-Jin looked at him like a mental person who was super duper confused. Kyungsoo patted his bed and Soo-Jin just looked him guessing his answer. 

Kyungsoo: Well with me. Right? -smirks- 

Soo-Jin: .......

Kyungsoo: We slept on the same bed more than once, why are you so shocked? -raises one eye brow- 

Soo-Jin: I-I don't k-know.... -looks down while blushing- 

Kyungsoo looked at her. 

Kyungsoo: Soo-Jin-ah.... 

Soo-Jin looked up at him and he pointed his finger at her and told her to come him. So she did, then Kyungsoo grabbed onto her wrist with a gentle grip and pulled her down and Soo-Jin laid ontop of him and he rolled her down to turn them both. She was in Kyungsoo's arms while Kyungsoo was on the bed with her, but almost ontop of her, but was still on the bed-ish. Kyungsoo looked at Soo-Jin staright into her eyes while Soo-Jin did the same. While the two making eye contact, Kyungsoo's face went closer and closer to hers and they were about to kiss, but then all of the sudden, the door bell ranged. The most awkward moment, Kyungsoo got off of her and cleared his throat while Soo-Jin sat up and got up. 

Soo-Jin: I'm going to go check to see who it is..... 

Kyungsoo: o-okay.... 

Soo-Jin went downstairs, she opened the door, and right at the moment, she didn't get to see who it was because he suddenly just grabbed her into his arms and hugged her tightly into his arms to the point where Soo-Jin couldn't really breathe. Then coming down the steps, was Kyungsoo and stopped half way looking at their direction with big blank eyes. Soo-Jin was trying to push him, but he would't let go and because of the strength. Kyungsoo stood there dumbfounded and hurt while that person is still there hugging Soo-Jin tightly in his arms. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry, late update! But i hope it was good....? :)