Chapter 6

Your the one who I love

Days passed and Soo-Jin has been still acting the same. No one can contact her, her mom is getting more and more worried her health and herself. She always locked herself in her room. (she has a bathroom in her room dont worry) There would be times Sehun would come visit her, but she never goes down to greet him or see him. He would come up to her room and knock on her door and call out for her name softly, but she would just ignore him. He would even stay there for a long time and wait for her to come out, but he wants to show manners too, so he would leave. Since Soo-Jin keeps starving herself and her health has not been very good, she felt dizzy and weird, so she felt like she needed fresh air. FINALLY! She stepped out of her room and put on her shoes. She went out to the living room and told her mom that she is going out to get some fresh air. Her mom was happy that she is finally out, but still had a worried face on-ish. Her mom gave her permission and so she went out the door and started to walk down the sidewalks. She kept on walking, but the more she kept on walking, she felt even more dizzier, her eyes getting heavier, and her feeling like she is being pressured down. When she got to down town, she felt even worst. It was also rush hour. Soo-Jin's eyes started to get really really heavy, her breath got heavier also, and her vision was blurring. Since her vision was blurring, she couldn't see if she should stop to wait for the cars to go. So then she kept on walking with her eye vision getting worst, until she heard people gasping and talking. More and more people gasping and talking and gathering around her because they thought she was crazy and trying to commit suicide. Cars beeped and screeches. Some almost got into car accidents too. She kept on walking until a car driver didn't see her and then...... 

???: Soo-Jin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

-car beeps and screeches-    -loud thump-  

-more and more chatter and gasping- 

Soo-Jin could hear only a little bit, but was going to black out from the incident and was in a lot of pain and felt like dying. 

???: Soo-Jin!! Soo-Jin-ah!!! Open your eyes! Don't die on me! You can't! -crying- 

Soo-Jin's weak voice thought: I-It s-sounds l-like K-Kyu- 

Then Soo-Jin out.  

-sirens- -crying- -chatter- 

 

--2 to 3 days passed-- 

Soo-Jin slowly opened up her eyes. It was a little bit blurry, so she lifted up her arm, but all of the sudden she felt a lot of pain so she moaned in pain. Then a sudden clatter next to her surprised her and she closed her eyes and blinked again. This time she could see better. She looked all around her and she realized she was in the hospital. She also realized Kyungsoo is right there in worry looking straight at her too. She ignored him and looked at herself. Her whole body was bandaged and she felt so much pain even just one little lift. She tried to sit up, but then a lot of pain rushed through her body and everywhere else in her. 

Kyungsoo: Soo-Jin! Don't try to get up! Your very hurt. Very. 

Then Soo-Jin looked up at Kyungsoo in a painful way, but Kyungsoo had a guilty expression. 

Soo-Jin didn't say anything, and looked away until the door slammed open in a rush. It surprised Soo-Jin and she looked up to see who it was, and it was Sehun who was gasping for more air and had a really worried expression. Sehun ran up to Soo-Jin while Kyungsoo is also by her side. 

Sehun: Soo-Jin! Are you okay?!? 

Soo-Jin nodded her head, then she felt pain again. More worst now. 

Kyungsoo: Don't move! Your not supposed to i said.

Soo-Jin looked at Kyungsoo then at Sehun. She became so confused. 

Sehun: Don't you know how worried i was?!? I have been waiting and waiting for you and now i found out that a car ran at you and now your in the hospitial?! What kind of crap is this? You even starve yourself and lock yourself in your own room! Get over the feeling already! 

Kyungsoo flinched when Sehun said that she starved herself and locked herself in her room. 

Sehun looked at Kyungsoo. 

Sehun: And you hyung! How could you do that to your own girlfriend?!!? You kissed another girl right infront of your own beloved girlfriend. Its all your fault. I blame you. I think its best for you not to even show up infront of her. She has been hurt for a couple of months and now you show up because she is hurt?!? Do you even love her?! Don't you know how much she loves you?!? What kind of bull is this?!? This isn't called love. -frowns at Kyungsoo- 

Kyungsoo: Sehun....I do love her. I love her as much as my heart just wants to take over her, but I don't know if she actually loves me the way how i love her. 

Then Soo-Jin looked up at Kyungsoo in pain. Not the actual pain she feels from the accident, the pain deep inside her. Kyungsoo looked at her and she gave a pain face at him and avoided eye contacts after that. Tears were about to come out, but she quickly wiped her tears with her shoulder and twitched from pain. 

Sehun: How could you say that?!!? If she doesn't love you, she wouldn't be starving herself and locking herself in just for you! She even almost died just from thinking too much of you! Your cold hearted hyung. And if you don't think she loves you, what's the point of you being here anyways!??! 

Kyungsoo just looked at Sehun and then looked at Soo-Jin who was facing the other way. 

Soo-Jin: K-Kyungsoo....I-I t-think y-you s-should l-leave..... You too Sehun..... 

Kyungsoo didn't say anything and just started to walk to the door until Sehun grabbed his arm tightly. Sehun squeezed his fist and was about to punch him, until Soo-Jin shouted out... 

Soo-Jin: STOP! Stop it you two! 

Then the two looked at her and tears were coming down her eyes like crazy. 

Soo-Jin: This is too f-frustrating! Please! 

Then came through the door was....Han-min. She saw Sehun holding onto Kyungsoo's collar shirt and a fist almost to his face to punch him. She ran to them and pushed Sehun and grabbed Kyungsoo by the arm.

Sehun: Oh, i see how it is. 

Then more tears came out of Soo-Jin's eyes. Sehun glared at Han-min while Kyungsoo just looked at Sehun with no expression. Han-min let go of Kyungsoo and asked the two guys to leave so she could have a "talk" with Soo-Jin. Sehun didn't want to leave, but she pushed them both out with force. When they were outside the door waiting, Han-min walked up to Soo-Jin and gave her an evil smile. When she got up to her, she pulled out her ivy with force and Soo-Jin could feel that Han-min got a little stronger since Soo-Jin did get weaker from starving herself and from the accident. 

Han-min: Did you do this on purpose so you could get Kyungsoo's attention? -short evil laugh then death glare- Why is Sehun so sensitive about you too? 

Then her eyes grew more furious and grabbed Soo-Jin's arm with a lot of force, then she pulled Soo-Jin out of bed and Soo-Jin shouted in pain and fell down to the ground because she was so weak and a lot of pain all over her body. Sehun slammed the door opened while Kyungsoo too came running in with Sehun but was behind him. Their faces were surprised and shocked. Han-min stood there with an evil smile and was still holding onto Soo-Jin's arm while she was on the ground in pain gasping. 

Soo-Jin: Han-min-ah.... -in a weak voice- 

Sehun: You ugly rat! 

Kyungsoo: Han-min! 

Soo-Jin: Sehun! Kyungsoo! Let her be....just let her do it to her hearts content. -in a weak voice- 

Sehun: What?! What are you talking about?! I can't just watch her do this to you! 

Then Sehun grabbed onto Han-min's arm with a really really tight grip which made her yell in pain and it also made her let go of Soo-Jin. Kyungsoo ran to Soo-Jin. 

Kyungsoo: gwaenchanha?!? 

Soo-Jin just looked at Kyungsoo in pain. Inside and outside. Kyungsoo helped her get up, but then she fell back down because of weakness, so Kyungsoo grabbed her and held her in bridal way. Soo-Jin gave out a weak yell of pain tears started to water her eyes. Kyungsoo looked at her and her hand was on her side stomach  and it was bleeding. The bandage was already soaked with blood and Kyungsoo panicked and yelled out for the nurse while putting Soo-Jin down on the bed. Sehun let go of Han-min's wrist and ran to them to see what was going on. When Kyungsoo put her down, he ran out the door calling for a nurse while Sehun looked at Soo-Jin who was in such pain and had her hand by her side where the bandage was soaked with a lot of blood and it was staining onto the bed. Sehun as well panicked and didn't know what to do. On the other side, there was Han-min who didn't give a and was rubbing her wrist. The nurse came along with a docter. They ran to Soo-Jin and they were checking her then they needed to go to the operation, so they got the bed ready to roll down to the operation room. (surgery room) When they took her out of the room, Kyungsoo and Sehun ran after her to see. Then Kyungsoo got up to her and looked at her and held onto the bed rail thing. When they were about to get into the room, they slowed down and Kyungsoo let go of the rail and Soo-Jin quickly grabbed onto his shirt tightly, but still with a weak grip from pain, she gave the docter and the nurses a sign to stop for a quick moment and which they did. She had Kyungsoo come closer to her and which he did. She whispered to his ear. 

Soo-Jin: You maybe think that i don't love you, but i really do love you. If i come out alive, please love me and treat me how you used too. Saranghaeyo......oppa..... 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update again. T^T But i hope you guys liked this chapter. wasnt the best, but yeah. next chapter will be updated maybe the next few days. :P