Chapter 5

Your the one who I love

Kyungsoo: I-I w-would l-like it i-if w-we j-just s-stay like t-this...

Soo-Jin: ....

Soo-Jin slowly lifted her hands and softly grabbed onto Kyungsoo's sweaty shaking hands. Then she grabbed his hands and was still holding them and turned around to face him. She held his hands in a more comfortable way and hand locked it. She looked directly at Kyungsoo and smiled at him. 

Soo-Jin: -in a soft voice- Kyungsoo-ah, i'm not going to die yet. Not yet. Not until my job is finished. -smiles- 

Kyungsoo: ....W-what job....?  

Soo-Jin: -smiles- You will find out later. 

Then Soo-Jin gave him a peck on his forehead. 

Soo-Jin: Your burning hot. Go lay down. I'll go get the nurse okay...? 

Kyungsoo: .... 

Then Soo-Jin slowly took him to the bed and he sat down. He looked light headed and looks like he is about to faint. Soo-Jin became really worried so she quickly ran to the door and then took one last look at him. He was looking at the ground in pain. Then she quickly ran out the door and got a nurse. A nurse came into the room with Soo-Jin and the moment they got in, they saw Kyungsoo on the bed. It looked like he wasn't feeling too good then.... So the nurse checked him up and she said that he has a really high temp and he needs more rest. Then the nurse left the two of them and closed the door. Soo-Jin sat down next to Kyungsoo and held onto his hands. The feeling of his hands were trembling. Soo-Jin was scared. She didn't know what to do when she told herself to calm down. After she calmed down a bit while still holding onto Kyungsoo's trembling hand, she looked at him in pain. She felt so sorry for everything and then suddeny hugged him tight and their cheeks were touching, her lips were by his ears. While she was still hugging him tight in pain, she couldn't control her tears anymore so her tears started to fall down like crazy. Then she felt Kyungsoo slowly holding her by the waist in a weak hold. Then she lifted her head to see Kyungsoo. The moment she lifted her head and looked at Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo was already looking straight at her with pain. 

Soo-Jin: S-Sorry... -sniff- 

Kyungsoo: Why are you crying...? 

Soo-Jin: ....i-its n-nothing.... -sniff- 

Kyungsoo: -in a soft voice-  How could this be nothing when you're crying?  

Soo-Jin didn't answer and looked directly into Kyungsoo's eyes. 

Soo-Jin: -whispering- I'm s-sorry...  

Then tears came streaming down her eyes while Kyungsoo looking at her puzzled and then sat up which made Soo-Jin also sit up too. Then he stared at her with a lot of confusion and then hugged her with all his might even though he was weak and didn't have any strenth. 

Kyungsoo: I-i'm sorry if i hurted your feelings, so please don't cry...it hurts me also....I am truely sorry if actually hurted you. I didn't mean to. I am sorry, i'm at fault. -pain smile- 

Soo-Jin's thought: no! That's not it! No! Don't think like that! Don't!! Stop! I am the one hurting you! Babo! You babo!!! I am the one that is at fault! Please don't say that cause your the one who is getting hurt from me....i think i should go to hell for being a brat....i'm sorry Kyugnsoo....i really love you....I really do... 

More and more tears streamed down Soo-Jin's eyes and face. She kept on crying that it made her nose stuffy and hard for her to breathe. Then all of the sudden Kyungsoo took back from the hug and cupped her face and looked directly at her with his weak eyes that are in pain. While him looking at Soo-Jin, he suddenly kissed her by her eyes where the tears were falling. Then going down, went to her lips. The kiss on the lips was gentle as ever and he lifted his head up and looked at her while his hands still cupping her face. He gave her a warm smile and said, "Sorry for being a babo." Then hugged you again tighter with a weak grip still. 

Soo-Jin's thought: Yes you are a babo.
 

While Soo-Jin still crying, she wanted to take a look at him, but he kept on holding her which she really really liked and haven't felt this hug from him for the longest time. She liked it. No. She LOVED it. She missed it. Still the two hugging since Kyungsoo didn't want to let go of her, all of the sudden, Chan-min popped up in Soo-Jin's mind. She felt so sorry for Kyungsoo after the incident from kissing him and got Kyungsoo into this accident. 

Soo-Jin: Kyungsoo-ah -trying to push him away gently which she succeeded in- 

Kyungsoo looked at her confused and a little bit frightened at the sametime. 

Kyungsoo: y-yes..? 

Soo-Jin: -chuckles- don't worry, its nothing bad. I just want to say something. 

Kyungsoo: -a little sigh in relief but still scared and nervous- o-okay...w-what is it? 

Soo-Jin: Remember about that kiss of me and Chan-min...? 

Kyungsoo flinched and looked at her blanked, but with a really painful face. 

Kyungsoo: ....y-yes...?

Soo-Jin: ....sorry....Sorry about the kiss. I fell for him and he kissed me out of no where. He was trying to make you jelous that i was the one that fell for him and not me falling in love with you. I'm sorry for everything. Even the fight in the beginning too. I didn't mean to say that....I didn't mean to get you into this type of accident you know.....I am just so sorry! -Soo-Jin started to cry again in a more painful way- 

Her chest throbbed and looked up at Kyungsoo. His face was blank. Not into a painful face anymore, but just blank. 

Soo-Jin: S-Sorry to bring this up...When i first brought this subject up, you have a painful expression on....i'm sorry. i must've hurted you..like a lot! Is that why you got sick earlier? .... I am so sorry. Only if i didn't lose my memory, everything would've been fine if we got over the stupid fight. I'm sorry. I'm always the one that is always mad at you and you are always calm when we argue. I get so angry because it looks like sometimes you really don't care about me because of how the way you acted, but now i really understand you. I really really do understand how the way you really care for me and everything. I'm really glad. I love you. 

Kyungsoo looked at you confused. Soo-Jin realized that she accidentally told him that she basically regained back her memories and such. Soo-Jin even told Kim-na not to tell him, but she accidentally told him....Soo-in wanted to wait...but she just realized that she spilled it. She wanted to wait until Kyungsoo got better so she could tell him. 

Kyungsoo: ....Soo-Jin....did you gain back your memories? ....you have been acting strange earlier too. Even though you lost your memories, you wouldn't have touched me so carelessly either.... did you gain back your memories? Be honest with me...please... 

Soo-Jin didn't say anything. She stood there like a idiot while looking down figeting with her egde shirt. 

Kyungsoo: Soo-Jin-ah..... 

Soo-Jin hesitated then nodded her head not saying anything but still looking at the ground. 

Kyungsoo: ....W-why didn't you tell me earlier? .... 

Then Soo-Jin looked up at Kyungsoo, and his face looked like he was pissed and disappointed. 

Soo-Jin: Kyung- 

Kyungsoo: If you really loved me you would've told me the truth earlier. 

Soo-Jin: Kyungsoo! Please liste- 

Kyungsoo: I don't want to. I think you should leave. 

Soo-Jin looked at Kyungsoo trying to hold back her tears and just nodded her head in pain and grabbed her purse and walked to the door. Before she was about to open the door, she took one last glance and he was standing there looking in disbelief and in pain. Soo-Jin's tears started to fall out of her eyes and she didn't want him to see so she quickly opened the door and closed it. She walked to the elevator and bumped into someone when the elevator opened. She looked up with tears still in her eyes and it was Han-min. Han-min smirked at her evily and pushed Soo-Jin to the side with strength and started walking to Kyungsoo's room. Soo-Jin wiped her eyes and stared back her Han-min until someone said, "Miss? Are you going to get on?"  She turned around and nodded yes to him. After the elevator got to the bottem, she got out of the hospitial and took the taxi home. While she was still in the taxi, she was thinking of Han-min and Kyungsoo. Tears started to fall down her eyes. Her chest throbbed in pain and stared out the window until she saw Sehun. She remembered Sehun who is Kyungsoo's closet friend. She asked the taxi driver to stop the car quickly and she paid him and ran out the taxi while wiping her tears away, but more and more just kept falling out of her eyes. She called out to Sehun's name and he turned around and squinted his eyes at her to see who it was. Then he widened his eyes in shock when Soo-Jin got infront of him gasping for air while her chest was still throbbing. 

Sehun: Soo-Jin! What are you doing here? 

Soo-Jin: ....S-sorry to call your name out all of the sudden.... -looks down- 

Sehun flinched and looked at her puzzled and worried. 

Sehun: Soo-Jin....? Is something wrong...? 

Soo-Jin: ....

Sehun: Are you crying...? 

Soo-Jin didn't say anything still and Sehun grabbed her by her wrist and started to drag her somewhere. 

Soo-Jin in a crying voice: W-where are you taking m-me...? -sniffs- 

Sehun: to a park so we could talk. stupid. 

Soo-Jin just looked up at him like a lost little girl who is still crying. 

When they both got to the park, they both sat on swings. 

Sehun: So..? What happened? 

Soo-Jin: ....I....uhh....I.... 

Sehun: You what? 

Soo-Jin: I gained back my memories.... -looks down- 

Sehun: And aren't you supposed to be happy that you gained it back? 

Soo-Jin: I am...but... 

Sehun: but? 

Soo-Jin: i didn't tell Kyungsoo, but i told Kim-na. I asked Kim-na not to tell him that i gained back my memories. I wanted to wait for the right time to tell him. Which is when he gets better. But today, i was apoligizing to him and i said something unnessesary. I realized that i told him that i gained back my memories by accident.... 

Sehun: And so...? 

Soo-Jin: He got mad at me.... -tears watering her eyes- 

Sehun: He got mad at you...? 

Soo-Jin: Yeah...

Sehun: Why? that is so stupid. 

Soo-Jin: i-i think i understand him though. Of course if he lost his memories, and he gained it back and didn't tell me, until he accidentally told me like how i did, of course i would also be mad....I feel sorry...but i was trying to explain to him, but he didn't listen to me because he was just too mad at me. 

Sehun: ...Soo-Jin... 

Soo-Jin: Then i just nodded at him and left cause he wanted me to. So i walked to the door and took one last glance at him and he looked mad but was in a lot of pain. I walked out of the room and tears started to fall out of my eyes like crazy and i wasn't watching where i was going and i bumped into someone.... 

Sehun: W-who was it? 

Soo-Jin: I-it was H-Han-min... -frowns- 

Sehun: Han-min!!!!!????!?!! 

Soo-Jin flinched from the sudden surprise. 

Sehun: S-sorry...i don't like her. But what is she even planning? 

Soo-Jin: to get back together with Kyungsoo.... 

Sehun: ohhh, i see. 

Then Sehun patted her on the back and looked at her and gave her a warm smile. 

Sehun: I'm glad that you told me. If you have anything else to tell me, go ahead and call me! I'm always free. If you are having a hard time, come to me or call me. I'll totally take you out to cheer you up. -smiles- 

Soo-Jin started to cry really hard because of the pain and also she was happy that she talked to Sehun, but she was still in a lot of pain. 

Sehun: I think you shouldn't have left though. I think you should go back there and tell him everything. Even though Han-min is there, ignore her. Okay? 

Soo-Jin looked at Sehun and smiled. 

Soo-Jin: Okay, but will you come with me...? 

Sehun: -smiles- sure. 

Then Sehun and Soo-Jin took a taxi to the hospital. Soo-Jin was scared and nervous. When the two of them got there, they took the elevator up to Kyungsoo's room. When they got up there, Sehun and Soo-Jin walked towards the door. 

Sehun: I'll stay here. I'll wait until your done okay? 

Soo-Jin: -smiles- thanks. 

Then she walked in and she could hear the two talking. (Kyungsoo and Han-Min) The moment when Soo-Jin opened the door and closed it when she got inside the room, she looked up in surprised and tears started to fall out of her eyes.They were kissing. Her chest throbbed and she fell onto the ground still staring at them in pain while crying. Han-min noticed you were there and still kissed him and gave her an evil smile. Then when they stopped kissing because Kyungsoo stopped her because he heard her crying, Kyungsoo became shocked. 

Kyungsoo: Soo-Jin. It's not what you thi- 

Soo-Jin: Stop. -she said in a painful voice- 

Then Kyungsoo quickly got up and went to Soo-Jin who was still sitting down in pain. She got up and didn't even give a glance up at him. She started to walk towards the door until Kyungsoo grabbed her by the arm. 

Kyungsoo: Soo-Jin-ah! -in a worried voice- 

Soo-Jin just looked at her arm where he was grabbing. Her chest throbbed and more tears fell down from her eyes more and more. She weakly took off Kyungsoo's hands and started to walk towards the door to open it. When she got to the door to open it, she almost lost her balanced from being in such pain. Kyungsoo was about to stop her until Han-min stopped him by holding his hand tightly. Soo-Jin didn't even take one glance back again and just opened the door in pain. When she opened the door and Sehun was standing there looking at her confused and seeing Kyungsoo and Han-min holding hands in the back. Sehun got mad and grabbed her hand tightly and took her out of the hospitial as fast as they try to. When they got outside, Soo-Jin made Sehun let go of her hands and stood there crying still in pain. 

Soo-Jin talking in pain while still crying: You can go first. I'm going to go somewhere else. 

Sehun: What are you talking about?!! What happened?!!! Where are you even going?! You asked me to come with you and now you ditch me just like this?!! 

Soo-Jin: I am not going to shout over you...I'm not in the mood to hang out right now, so you could go home first.... 

Sehun got mad and took her hand again. They both took the taxi and when they got to Sehun's apartment, Soo-Jin tried to make Sehun let go, but he didn't. When they both got inside his apartment, he had her sit down and he sat down next to her as well. He turned to her. 

Sehun: now, tell me. I'm sorry for yelling at you like that...but please tell me what happened.. 

Soo-Jin: ....they kissed....

Sehun: w-what? -not believing her- 

Soo-Jin: i said they kissed! -in a more painful voice- 

Sehun: s-sorry.... 

Soo-Jin got up and put on her shoes. 

Sehun: Where are you going?

Soo-Jin: home.... 

Then she opened the door and left. When she got home, she went straight to her room and cried herself to sleep. Days passed, she starved herself and just cried herself to sleep. She became thin and pale and starting to get sick. Every single night she cried, she would always think of Kyungsoo (of course) before she would go to sleep, she would whisper out, 

"I love you." 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys! For the late update!!! And sorry to just add Sehun in. But i hope you guys liked it though! next chapter will be updated maybe tomorrow...?