Chapter 4

Your the one who I love

Kyungsoo: -looks at Soo-Jin- Because she makes me overdose. Her love makes me overdose. Everything about her makes me overdose. The very beginning of our love makes me overdose. -smiles- 
When Kyungsoo said that, it made Soo-Jin's heart beat fast. Very fast. Her face are getting hot and her cheeks are getting red. 

Han-min then looked at Soo-Jin and gave her a dirty look. 

Han-min: Kyungsoo~~ Please don't say that. Don't you remember you and i went out? How the way you touch me so casually? The way you kiss me? Even the way you hug me tight? Don't you reme-

Soo-Jin: W-what...? -frowns-

Kyungsoo: Han-min! Stop it! 

Han-min: Why? Why should i? I'm going to make you fall for me. I will! I'm not going to give up! Just because of her! -points- 

Soo-Jin's chest started to throb. 

Kim-na: YAH! Get out of here! I don't even want to see your ugly face! -curses- 

Han-min: But, i don't want too...I'm here to visit...!

Kim-na: OUT NOW! I'm tired of your stupid attitude! Out! 

Han-min got mad and stomped out the room.

Kim-na: -big sigh- Sorry guys.... -small chuckle- 

Kyungsoo: Thanks. -smiles- 

Soo-Jin: .... 

Kyungsoo: Are you okay...? 

Soo-Jin: y-yeah.... 

Kyungsoo: You don't look okay... 

Kim-na: I think Soo-Jin and I should talk out there. -smiles- Is that okay with you? 

Kyungsoo: sure... 

Kim-na: Are YOU okay with that Soo-Jin..? 

Soo-Jin: y-yeah... 

Kim-na: -chuckles- okay. I will be stealing her for a bit then, okay Kyungsoo?

Kyungsoo: Of course. -smiles- 

Then Kim-na and Soo-Jin went out the room to talk. 

--WITH KIM-NA AND SOO-JIN-- 

Kim-na: soo...? Are you okay...? You've been stuttering....Is it because of what Han-min said? 

Soo-Jin: .....I-I don't know.... 

Kim-na: What do you mean you don't know? -chuckles- But don't worry about her. 

Soo-Jin: W-who...? 

Kim-na: Han-min. She always had that kind of attitude. She is one of Kyungsoo's ex-girlfriends. I don't really like her. And so do you. So don't mind her. You will gain your memories back and remember how she actually is. I really hope you gain your memories back faster~ 

Soo-Jin: -laughs- thanks, but it might take a while longer, but i have been gaining my memories back slowly....But most of them are only about Kyungsoo.... 

Kim-na: It's because your his girlfriend. And still are, but you just don't remember. It's also a good thing to slowly gain your memories of Kyungsoo! -smiles- 

Soo-Jin: -chuckles- Your so sweet. Just like Kyungsoo. But i also agree. -smiles-

Kim-na: aha! yes! That's what everyone says! Thanks~ -smiles- 

Soo-Jin: -laughs- your welcome. 

Kim-na: should we get going back now? 

Soo-Jin: Yeah. -smiles- 

Soo-Jin and Kim-na went back into Kyungsoo's room. When they got in, they didn't see Kyungsoo, so they both panicked. Kim-na ran to a nurse. 

Kim-na: AH! Where is my brother?! Kyungsoo?!? Do Kyungsoo?!!

Then Soo-Jin ran next to Kim-na and patted her back to calm her down. 

Nurse: Ah! Your the sister of him? 

Kim-na: Yes! Where is he?! 

Nurse: He is in that room over there. -points- His head was hurting earlier and his blood pressure was going down, so we rushed to him and took him to a different room to go check him up for incase something is going wrong. 

Kim-na: -sighs- Could we go in?!!

Nurse: Not at the moment because he is still getting checked up. 

Kim-na: o-okay.. 

Nurse: -smiles- He will be fine. I promise. 

Kim-na: t-thanks... 

When Soo-Jin looked at Kim-na at first, she was terrified, but then when the nurse said that, she looked more relieved! 

Then Kim-na and Soo-Jin went back into Kyungsoo's room and waited for him. 

Soo-Jin: Kim-na....He will be alright, right? -frown- 

Kim-na: I hope so...Just like the nurse said. He will! So don't worry... -smiles- 

Soo-Jin: no, YOU don't worry. You should be more worried than i should. 

Kim-na just looked at Soo-Jin puzzled. Then the door opened. 

Docter: Ah, sorry. His head was hurting so we went to go check him up. 

Kim-na: it's okay. 

Then they placed Kyungsoo on his bed and the Docter and Kim-na were talking still about Kyungsoo. Soo-Jin walked up to Kyungsoo and sat in the chair next to him. She stared at him in a really sad way. All of the sudden, Soo-Jin started to get more and more memories back from her brain. She now remembered everything. Every single detail from the past. Soo-Jin smiled then Kim-na came and stood by her. 

Kim-na: what are you smiling about? 

Soo-Jin: I.....I....

Kim-na: -nervous smile- huh...? 

Soo-Jin: If i tell you, could you please not tell Kyungsoo? Please? Promise me. okay? 

Kim-na: -smiles- of course. I promise. 

Soo-Jin: Thanks. But i gained every one of my memories back. I remember everything now. -smiles- 

Kim-na in a shocked face: W-what? A-are you kidding? Do you remember everything? When was i born? When's my birthday? How old am i? How old is Kyungsoo? When was he born? When's his birthday? 

Soo-Jin: -laughs- Calm down! I remember EVERYTHING! You were born in 1995, Your birthday is May something, and you are 19 years old! Kyungsoo is 21 years old, he was born in 1993, and his birthday is in January 12th. 

Kim-na: -sighs in relief- Oh My Gosh!!! You actually remember!!!! -smiles- I'm so happy for you! Unnie!!! Congrats!!! 

Soo-Jin: shhhh! -laughs- 

Kim-na: -gasp- sorry. -smiles- 

Soo-Jin: -smiles- Thank you though. 

Kim-na: -smiles- Your welcome of course! I'm so happy for you! -hugs you- 

Soo-Jin: -laughs- thanks again. -hugs back-

Kim-na: I have to leave now. I will have Kyungsoo in your care then. -smiles- 

Soo-Jin: Okay~ Bye~ Go back home safe! 

Kim-na: Of course i will! And thanks! 

Then Kim-na left. It was just you and Kyungsoo. Soo-Jin looked at Kyungsoo again. Soo-Jin stared at him and went closer to his face. Soo-Jin went closer and closer, then she gently kissed him on the lips. When she opened your eyes, Kyungsoo's eyes were wide opened. Then she got up fast and looking away avoiding his eyes. Then she heard Kyungsoo chuckle, so then she started to blush. 

Kyungsoo: Soo...? What was that for? 

Soo-Jin: .....J-Just...y-you....k-know.... (not looking at him)

Kyungsoo then pulled Soo-Jin to look at him. All of the sudden, Kyungsoo accidentally pulled too hard and she fell on top of him. Then he became speech-less. 

Kyungsoo: S-Sorry... -looks away and blushes- 

Soo-Jin smiled at him and got up and made him face her. She also blushed and they both were looking at each other's eyes and then she kissed him again. For a really long time. After the kiss, Soo-Jin sat back down and laid her head sown next to his hand. Then Kyungsoo raised his hand and slowly pat her head, then Soo-Jin grabbed his hand and laid her head on his hand and kissed it. She looked up at him and he was blushing at her. Then she smiled at him and went back to resting her head on his hand. While her resting her head on his hand, she fell asleep, but not quiet sleeping yet. She was half awake and half asleep. Kyungsoo stared at her while she was sleeping like a cute little girl. He smiled at her and whispered to her... "I really really really do hope you get your memory back so you and i could be with each other forever without facing through hardships and pain..."

Soo-Jin's thought: I'm sorry Kyungsoo...I gained back my memory, but i just don't want you to know yet. But i love you, and i promise you that you and i would never ever face any hardships and pain even though you don't know anything right now. I'm truely sorry, but i just can't tell you yet.

Then Soo-Jin acted that she was in deep sleep and moved her head to a more comfortable head position to sleep. So she got off of his hand and then she stayed like that for a few minutes then she felt Kyungsoo softly and slowly brushing through her long brown silky hair. Then he chuckled quietly and it made Soo-Jin's heart beat fast, but at the same time ached. While Kyungsoo still brushing through her hair softly, she actually fell into deep sleep while sleeping with an unknown painful smile. 

-- 2 hours passed-- 

Soo-Jin woke up seeing Kyungsoo sleeping like an angel. She smiled and she thought for a sec to make up her mind if she is going to go home to wash up or stay here, but then she decided to go home and wash up. When she go up and was about to walk away from Kyungsoo, all of the sudden, Kyungsoo grabbed her hand and held it tightly with a weak force while trembling. Soo-Jin's jumped a little bit and turned around seeing Kyungsoo in a sweaty terrified face. She quickly dropped her bag and sat down close to Kyungsoo and held his hand tightly looking straight at him with terror. 

Soo-Jin: Are you okay?!!? What's going on? 

Kyungsoo: -big sigh- sorry, i...i... 

Soo-Jin: Did you have a nightmare? 

Kyungsoo: -nods like a little boy- 

Soo-Jin: -warm smile-  What was it about? 

Kyungsoo: ........I....-voice getting quieter- had a dream of you leaving me in such great pain with a different person, and that you don't love me anymore, then...... 

Soo-Jin: ....then.....? 

Kyungsoo: He....t-took you to his car, and you guys started to drive and all of the sudden.....y-you g-guys g-got i-into a c-car a-acci

then Kyungsoo froze in terror and start to sweat more and started to shake a little more. 

Kyungsoo: a-accid-dent.....a-and t-then......they took you to the h-hospitial and i waited for them to tell me the news about you, and t-they s-said.....that y-you passed a-away j-just 30 m-minutes ago from the bad accid-dent.... -frowns- 

And She saw tears swell up his eyes. 

Soo-Jin: -smiles warmly and talks in a soft voice- Kyungsoo-ah, you know that would never happen....and i wouldn't die just like that. -smiles- 

Then she went up to Kyungsoo and hugged him tightly and all of the sudden, she felt him and he was burning up like crazy. She panicked and didn't know what to do. 

Soo-Jin: Kyungsoo-ah! We need the nurse! Your buring up like crazy!!! Lay down, i'll go get the nurse! 

Then Soo-Jin was about to run, but then Kyungsoo quickly grabbed onto her wrist and slowly got up and backed hugged her in a really weak way and rested his head on her shoulder. Soo-Jin could feel his burning fever. 

Soo-Jin: Kyungsoo! Your burning! Let me go ge-

Kyungsoo: I-I w-would l-like it i-if w-we j-just s-stay like t-this.... 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the SUPER late update! But i hoped you guys liked it. it's a bit short, but yeah still. (: Next chapter will be updated tomorrow hopefully!!!