Chapter 3

Your the one who I love

-sirens- -crying- 

voice: -crying- Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo!! Mian! Mianhae! Wake up already, please....! -hic- 

*hospitial beeps* 

--6 hours later-- 

Kyungsoo opens his eyes slowly and felt someone was holding his hand. He slowly got up and looked to see who it was, and it was Soo-Jin. He looked at her and her eyes were red and swollen, and her nose was red. Kyungsoo slowly tried to get his hands out of Soo-Jin's hands, and when he tried, Soo-Jin slowly opened up her eyes and rubbed it. Then she looked up at Kyungsoo. 

Soo-Jin in a stuffy nose voice: K-Kyungsoo! 

Then tears started to go down from her eyes again. 

Kyungsoo: ...Soo-Jin....Why are you crying...?  

Then the door slammed open. Kyungsoo jumped a little in shock. Then he saw Chan-min. 

Chan-min: Soo-Jin! 

Soo-Jin: -wipes tears- C-Chan-min...? 

Chan-min: I was so worried!!! Why did you chase after him when you know its dangerous. 

Then he turned to look at Kyungsoo and gave him a dirty look. And Kyungsoo looked at him, then Kyungsoo's head started to ache in pain and Kyungsoo he moaned a little in pain. Then Soo-Jin turned around to look at Kyungsoo. 

Soo-Jin: Kyungsoo-ah! Gwaenchanha!?

Then Chan-min got mad and grabbed onto Soo-Jin's wrist really hard. 

Soo-Jin: Chan-min! It hurts! Let go...! 

Chan-min: No! Don't look at other guys but me! I'm the one you should only look at and care for!

Soo-Jin: Chan-min! What are you talking about? 

Chan-min: We even kissed! 

Soo-Jin: C-Chan-min.... -frowns- let go of me... 

Chan-min: Not until you say okay. 

Soo-Jin: Cha-

Kyungsoo: If you two are going to argue, go out there please, i'm not feeling too well.... 

Then Soo-Jin swung her hands so Chan-min could let go of her wrist. And his hands slipped from Soo-Jin swinging her hands. Soo-Jin looked up at him and frowned even more while Chan-min was super duper angry. 

Soo-Jin: Sorry Kyungsoo. 

Then Soo-Jin suddenly kissed Kyungsoo so suddenly that he was shocked. And Chan-min was also shocked, but became even more angry. When Soo-Jin was done kissing Kyungsoo, she got up and looked at Chan-min, and at the moment, she got slapped really hard on the cheek by Chan-min.

Chan-min: I don't know what has gotten into you, but this is for good. 

Then Chan-min walked to the door and opened it. 

Chan-min: You were really easy to use until now... 

Then he slammed the door shut pretty hard. Then Soo-Jin slid down sitting on the chair and put her head down. Then she put her head up again and looked at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was in a blank. He looked like he was dumbfounded and shocked. 

Kyungsoo: S-Soo-J-Jin,.....w-what w-was t-that f-for...? 

Soo-Jin: Sorry, i had to so he would go away. I didn't mean to, and please don't take that kiss to heart. It wasn't anything much... 

Kyungsoo: That was really cruel....of you..... -looks down- 

Soo-Jin: K-kyungsoo...sorry...i didn't mean too. 

Kyungsoo: Don't take that kiss to heart...? How foolish of you to say that too...

Soo-Jin: Kyungsoo-ah... 

Kyungsoo: That hurts me inside....a lot...i think you should leave. 

Then Soo-Jin shot straight up in the air and moved the chair and kneeled down looking down with tears filling her eyes and dropping down like rain drops. 

Soo-Jin: K-Kyungsoo.....S-sorry, i didn't mean too... -hic- T-that was the only i-idea i had l-left. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings... -hic- mian. mianhae...! -hic- 

Kyungsoo didn't answer. An hour passed and Soo-Jin looked up at Kyungsoo and he was laying down sleeping. So Soo-Jin got up while she was still crying and her legs cramped, but she didn't care so she sat next to Kyungsoo and hugged him while he was still laying down asleep and tears kept falling and falling non-stop. Then she whispered into Kyungsoo's ears. 

Soo-Jin: I think i'm starting to fall for you.... -hic- 

Then she got up, but then Kyungsoo quickly brought her back down and hugged her tightly. Soo-Jin could hear Kyungsoo hiccuping quietly so she couldn't hear. Then Kyungsoo wiped his eyes and let go of her and turned to the oppisite way where Soo-Jin became standing. Then she chuckled. 

Soo-Jin: Do you believe me...?

Then there was a long pause.

Kyungsoo: Believe in you....? 

Soo-Jin: yes, do you believe in me that i actually am starting to fall for you...? 

Kyungsoo: I-I don't know. To make me believe in you, you actually have to show me....that you acutally really are starting to fall for me.... 

Soo-Jin: .....I've got an idea... -smiles- 

She asked Kyungsoo to face her, then so he did. Then she went closer and closer to his face and looked at him directly in his eyes. Then she gently put her hands onto Kyungsoo's cheeks and gently kissed him on the lips. For a really long time. After she stopped, she whispered to him... 

Soo-Jin: Saranghae... -smiles- I hope you believe in me now, and also i hope you've also fell in love with me too... 

Kyungsoo: I've always in been love with you. From the very beginning of our story. -smiles- 

Soo-Jin stood up again and sat down next to him and looked at him confused. 

Kyungsoo: You will figure it out soon. -smiles-  

Then someone came knocking at the door and came in. It was a girl who has long straight hair, has milky skin, small face, sharp jaw line, skinny, tall, and pretty.  In her hands she had a basket of fruits and smiled coming in. 

???: Annyeonghaseyo! -smiles- Kyungsoo, are you doing fine? And Annyeonghaseyo unnie! -smiles- 

Soo-Jin's thought: who is she? d-do i know her...? 

Kyungsoo: -smiles- Hey dongsaeng! 

Soo-Jin's thought: Dongsaeng...? 

Kyungsoo: oh yeah, since you lost your memory...that is my dongsaeng. -smiles- Her name is Kim-na. Do Kim-na. 

Kim-na: sorry to hear that you lost your memory. 

Soo-Jin: -smiles- thanks. 

Kyungsoo: Are you here just to visit...? 

Kim-na: of course! 

Kyungsoo: -laughs- okay, sounds good. 

Soo-Jin's thought: I've never heard Kyungsoo laugh and smile like this before..he seems so happy...and more relaxed.....

While Kyungsoo and his sister were laughing and talking, another person came walking in. It was another girl who is also pretty, tall, short curly hair, milky skin, and skinny. 

???: Kyungsoo oppa! 

Kyungsoo: Han-min, what are you doing here? -not looking at her face- 

Soo-Jin: her name is Han-min...? 

Then Han-min looked and saw Kyungsoo's sister and she smiled at her while his sister looked disgusted, and then Han-min looked at Soo-Jin and gave her a dirty look. When she looked at Kyungsoo, she smiled really big to him. 

Han-min: Oppa...? What are you saying? I came here to visit you of course! Is my oppa okay...? -cutesy face-  

Soo-Jin's thought: -gag- -gag- 

Kyungsoo: This isn't the right time for you to do something like this... 

Han-min: -pouts- oppa. 

Kyungsoo: Han-min-ah... 

Han-min: why..? Why are you only like this to me...? What's so great about her?!? -points to Soo-Jin- Why do you choose her over me?!!

Kyungsoo: -looks at Soo-Jin- Because she makes me overdose. Her love makes me overdose. Everything about her makes me overdose. The very beginning of our love makes me overdose. -smiles- 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I hope you guys liked it so far. :) decided to put in the word/title "Overdose" in this story. Also sorry for the late update. Next chapter will be updated tomorrow or following day.