Chapter 1

Your the one who I love

Soo-Jin: Kyungsoo! Stop! I've had enough of this! 

Then Soo-Jin walked to the door and opened it. 

Kyungsoo: Soo-Jin-ah, where are you going? (not shouting, almost in a calm-ish worried-ish voice) 

Soo-Jin didn't answer and slamed the door shut on Kyungsoo. 

Soo-Jin's thought: So frustrating! I need to cool off! 

Soo-Jin got into her car and started it. She saw Kyungsoo coming out of the house and she drove away from the house. Kyungsoo looked really worried and scared. Soo-Jin didn't really care about how Kyungsoo is feeling because she is way too upset. While Soo-Jin not really paying attention to the road because she was too mad and careless at the moment, suddenly....

*Beep* *Beep* -sirens- 

--4 hours passed-- 

Soo-Jin woke up. 

Her thought: Who am i...? Who is he? Where am i? Why am i here? .....What's even going on? I don't even know these people and they are crying...? 

Kyungsoo: Soo-Jin-ah, gwaenchanha? Soo-Jin! 

Soo-Jin: ....uh...Do i know you?  

Kyungsoo's face was shocked, and tears started to water his eyes. Soo-Jin was so confused that her head was hurting from all the thinking. 

Kyungsoo: Soo-Jin-ah, naneun, Kyungsoo-ah. Do Kyungsoo. Don't you remember me? Do Kyungsoo....! 

Soo-Jin's thought: So, I'm Soo-Jin...? And he's Kyungsoo...? 

Tears started to fall off his face. Soo-Jin became really stressed and said.... 

Soo-Jin: i'm sorry, but i don't know you. So please stop crying. I'm really stressed because i'm thinking so hard to see if i could remember you, but i just can't remember you at all.... 

Then Soo-Jin's mom came to Kyungsoo's side and patted him on his head. 

Soo-Jin's mom: Kyungsoo-ah. Don't cry. She will gain her memory little by little if we all help her. Don't become stressed and don't worry too much. Hopefully she will remember us, you, and her friends. 

Kyungsoo cried a little bit harder and said... 

Kyungsoo: gamsahabnida for trying to comfort me, but it just hurts so much that she can't remember me, but please do not worry about me. Please worry about your daughter. I will do my best to try to help her gain back her memories to remember me and all.   -sniffs- 

Then Soo-Jin looked at Kyungsoo. She felt really bad, so she gently patted Kyungsoo on the head. Kyungsoo looked up at Soo-Jin, and Soo-Jin gave Kyungsoo a warm smile. Kyungsoo froze there and more tears started to fall out of his eyes while looking at her. Then Soo-Jin didn't know what to do and she thought and thought. It took Soo-Jin awhile to think, and then she finally said... 

Soo-Jin: Hopefully i will get my memories back..-smiles- 

It took Kyungsoo awhile to stop crying. Everyone left but Kyungsoo. It was a bit awkward between Soo-Jin and Kyungsoo since Soo-Jin did lose her memory and can't remember him. 

Kyungsoo: Soo-Jin.... 

Soo-Jin: .....y-yeah...? 

Kyungsoo: Never mind, just rest.... 

Soo-Jin did as Kyungsoo said, so she fell asleep and an hour passed and she woke up seeing Kyungsoo sleeping. 

Soo-Jin's thought: Wah~ Keyopta! Such a cute face when he is sleeping...! 

Soo-Jin reached out her hand to touch Kyungsoo's face, but then her head started to hurt, and it looked like Soo-Jin's remembering something. Then this vision popped up in her mind and it wasn't really clear...She saw herself doing the exact same thing that she is doing right now to someone...

Soo-Jin's thought: that "Someone"  looks a lot like Kyungsoo.....?  

While you were thinking really hard you heard.. 

Kyungsoo: -yawn- S-Soo-Jin...? 

Soo-Jin: ...n-nae...? 

Kyungsoo: What are you doing up...?  -rubs eyes- 

Soo-Jin: uh...i just woke up...not too long ago..... but you should rest m-more....

Kyungsoo: no, you should rest more so you could get better.... 

Soo-Jin: o-okay... 

Then Soo-Jin laid there dazing and thinking, then she fell into deep sleep until the next morning. She saw her family sitting and talking until her mom ran to her and asked how she was feeling. Then Soo-Jin's mom told her that she will be discharged in a bit, so she waited for the nurses to come and take off her ivy needle. It took a couple of minutes for the nurses to come, so when they got to Soo-Jin's room, they took off her ivy needle and she went to go change. Then her parents had to sign some papers which took a while, then they said, "Soo-Jin, let's go home now." They also had a warm smile which made Soo-Jin feel like she is home, but she doesn't really know her own family. Even though she doesn't know, she still felt really happy. When they got home, Soo-Jin's mom told her to go inside and which she did and Soo-Jin was amazed by the look of the house and even the inside of the house. Then her dongsaeng showed her the way to her room and she was also amazed by how her room looked. It has a really warm feeling and its really creative looking. Soo-Jin was soo amazed until her head started to hurt again. Another vision popped up in her mind, it was her creating things and decorating her room. That vision was a bit more clear than the other, and Soo-Jin smiled happily. After Soo-Jin looking around the house with such an amazed face, she went out for a walk, she knew she might get lost, but she didn't really care. While Soo-Jin went on a walk, she was careless and wasn't watching where she was walking, she bumped into someone and fell down to the ground. 

???: Ah! Are you okay?!? Let me help you! 

Then that person helped Soo-Jin get up and she looked up to see who it was, and it was a really handsome guy! 

???: Sorry! I wasn't watching where i was going! 

Soo-Jin: it's okay, i wasn't really watching where I was going either. -smiles- 

???: -blush- -looks away- 

Soo-Jin: Well, i will be going now. Sorry. -bows- 

Then Soo-Jin started to walk pass him and all of the sudden.. 

??: Wait! 

Soo-Jin turned around. 

Soo-Jin: ...Y-yes...? 

???: W-what's your name.... -blushes- 

Soo-Jin: -chuckles- I'm Park Soo-Jin. 

???: Nice name, I'm Song Chan-min. 

Soo-Jin: Thank you, and you also have a nice name, and its nice to meet you, but i really got to go. Will see you around sometimes... 

Chan-Min: -smiles- o-okay... 

Then Soo-Jin started to walk off again and looked back at him one last time and smiled. And again, she wasn't watching where she was walking from looking at Chan-Min, she bumped into someone again. Then Soo-Jin turned around and looked to see who it was. It was Kyungsoo. His face expression wasn't too good. 

Soo-Jin: Kyungsoo...? What are you doing here? .... 

Kyungsoo: ..... 

Then he grabbed Soo-Jin's hands and pulled her to somewhere. 

Soo-Jin: Yah! What's going on!? Why are you doing this to me when i don't even really know you! 

At that moment, Kyungsoo stopped and let go of her hand and he stood there facing his back to Soo-Jin. 

Kyungsoo: Soo-Jin-ah, that was really cruel of you to say that... 

Then Kyungsoo started to walk off and Soo-Jin stood there puzzled. Soo-Jin stood there looking around and she was lost. Really lost. She couldn't remember the way to her house, so she ran after Kyungsoo. She kept calling out for Kyungsoo's name, but there wasn't an answer and Soo-Jin became scared because it was getting really dark and she was lost. She didn't know what to do, so she just sat down by a wall and all of the sudden, she heard a voice calling for her name. She looked up and it was her mom. 

Soo-Jin's mom: Soo-Jin! What are you doing here? Why are you just sitting here? 

Soo-Jin: ...i forgot where was the house again.....And i was going to follow Kyungsoo and ask him where i lived again, but i lost sight of him and i got even more lost...Sorry... 

Soo-Jin's mom: -laughs- it's okay honey, lets go back. 

So she got up and her mom held her hand and they went back home. When they got home, Soo-Jin went to her room and sat on her bed. 

Soo-Jin's thought: Why did he get mad? ....i'm so confused!...I should apologize....? 

So then she went to her mom and asked her mom for Kyungsoo's number and so she gave it to Soo-Jin and Soo-Jin went back to her room and called Kyungsoo. She waited for Kyungsoo to answer and he picked up. 

Kyungsoo: Hello? 

Soo-Jin: Kyungsoo!  

Kyungsoo: ....S-Soo-Jin...? 

Soo-Jin: uhh...Sorry for my rude-ness, but the reason i called is be- 

Kyungsoo: Soo-Jin, i'm not in a good mood, could we talk tomorrow? ... 

Soo-Jin: K-Kyungsoo..... 

Then he hung up and Soo-Jin sat there frozen.

Soo-Jin's thought: I-it's the f-first time I f-felt this.... 

Then she felt tired so she fell asleep until the next morning she awoke. She looked at what time it was, and it was 7 in the morning! She was kind of surprised by the time she woke up. So then she went to the rest room to go get washed up and then go eat. After she was done eating, she told her mom that she will be going out to the park or somewhere since she does somewhat remember the way home. So her mom let her go and Soo-Jin walked half way and saw Chan-min. 

Soo-Jin: Chan-min! -waves hand- 

Chan-min: ah, Soo-Jin. -smiles- 

Soo-Jin blushed and her heart started to thump faster. 

Soo-Jin: Did you want to hang out? -smiles- 

Chan-min: -blush- s-sure.... 

Then Soo-Jin carelessly grabbed Chan-Min by his hand and started to walk off somewhere. 

Chan-min: S-Soo-Jin, where are you t-taking me? D-do you know where your going...? 

Soo-Jin: -laughs- to the park! 

Chan-min: -blush- the park is t-that way.... -points- 

Soo-Jin: -stops- oh, -laughs- i knew that! 

Then Soo-Jin dragged Chan-min to the park, and all of the sudden, her head started to hurt. Soo-Jin stopped and stood there. A vision popped up in her mind again. It was her and Kyungsoo...? Walking together laughing and enjoying their moment together while holding hands walking to the exact same park...? 

Chan-min: S-Soo-Jin...? g-gwaechanha...? 

Then Soo-Jin tried to go back to act normal.. 

Soo-Jin: Of course! I'm okay! -smiles- 

Soo-Jin's thought: Why does Kyungsoo keep popping up into my memories i'm gaining back little by little?? 

Then Chan-min grabbed Soo-Jin's hand and she looked up at him and he smiled and said.. 

Chan-min: Let's go have some fun since we are here in the park! -smiles- 

Soo-Jin smiled, but her head hurted still. 

Days passed and Kyungsoo haven't really contacted Soo-Jin back ever since that one day when she called him, so Soo-Jin doesn't really know what to do, and she is slowly gaining her memories back alone. But on the otherside, there is Chan-min, who is by her side helping her have fun and be happy. Those days that passed, Soo-Jin has been hanging out a lot with Chan-min and they have been getting closer little by little. And Soo-Jin is starting to fall for Chan-min, but on the otherside, there is Kyungsoo. But she doesn't really know Kyungsoo as much as she knows Chan-min. More days has passed and she hasn't heard a thing from Kyungsoo, so she asked her mom for his address and her mom gave her the address. And Soo-Jin went out to walk there since it looked like it wasn't that far away from where she lived. So Soo-Jin walked and walked and finally found his house, she walked to the front door and knocked and knocked. But no one came to open the door, so she tried to open it. It wasn't locked so she opened the door and entered in his house. The moment Soo-Jin entered the house, she saw Kyungsoo on the ground lying there looking really sick and pale. She became really scared and ran to Kyungsoo and grabbed him and felt his head. He is cold and he's burning. Then at the moment she realized that he lived alone...

Soo-Jin: Kyungsoo-ah! Kyungsoo! 

Kyungsoo slowly opened his eyes, but he was too weak to open it fully. Then Soo-Jin heard him say something really quiet. 

Kyungsoo in a quiet voice: Soo-Jin-ah.... 

Then Kyungsoo closed his eyes and Soo-Jin panicked. She didn't know what to do, so she tried to put him on the sofa, which she successfully did, and she ran to the kitchen to look for food and medicine. There was little medicine and little food. Then her head started to hurt. 

Soo-Jin's thought: NO! Not now!!! Stop hurting! 

But it still hurted, and all of the sudden another vision popped up into her head. It was her and Kyungsoo....? She was taking care of Kyungsoo from being sick...

Soo-Jin remembered that now, but she still doesn't get why Kyungsoo is always coming up from her memories she is gaining back. But then she cut off the thinking because she thinks that its  not important at the moment. She needs to make something warm for Kyungsoo to eat, but before that, she had Kyungsoo take his medicine. After him taking his medicine, Soo-Jin made some porriage, but while she was waiting for the porriage to be ready, she went to the sink and put some warm water in there and she looked for a towel so she could dip it in so she could wipe Kyungsoo. And she also went to his room and looked for his clothes so he could change in it because he has been sweating a lot in his clothes. When Soo-Jin got eveything, she grabbed the bowl of water and wiped Kyungsoo's body and she changed him while she cover her eyes. She only changed his shirt and pants. After that, she fed him slowly and washed everything. She went to get the phone so she could call her mom that she will be staying at Kyungsoo's house overnight. And her mom gave her permission, and after that she hung up and went to go sit by Kyungsoo. She lifted Kyungsoo's head, and had his head rest on her lap. She looked at him and she smiled. Then all of the sudden Kyungsoo slowly opened his eyes, but still weak, he made a signal for Soo-Jin to come closer to Kyungsoo so he could say something to her. And so Soo-Jin came closer to Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo whispered into her ear... 

Kyungsoo: Saranghae.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry! It took me a while to think for this chapter!! But i hope you guys liked it so far!! :)) Please keep looking forward to this story..? Thanks! And the next chapter might be updated tomorrow? or the next few days...