TWO

Target acquired!

 

"DARA! What the hell! I thought you gave up that violent job of yours!" Chaerin..Dara's bestfriend barged in her room yelling.

"Ugh..Chae..it's too early for this.."

"Seriously Dara! Are you even a girl? Getting yourself involved in this kind of mess? What if those guys you beat up gets back at you?!"

"Pftt!" I snickered. "That's easy. When they try to get back at me..I will beat em' up again. (yawns)"

"YAH! Stop being such a pain! You know I'm your bestfriend and I love you, but you gotta stop doing this shady jobs for those rich spoiled brats! Let them handle their issues!"

"Chae, stop worrying about me. I can take care of myself.."

"AISH! FINE! You won't listen to me anyway! (huffs) Get up! We have school!"

"Okay! okay!"

 


 

"Kyaaa~ Who's that?!"

"A new student! I heard he lived in America practically his whole life!"

"Oh wow~ He's HOT!!!"

"Does he have a girlfriend?"

"Who cares? I'm gonna make him my boyfriend!"

"No way he's mine!"

"As if!"

"Not on your life!!!"

 

 

Dara was snoozing in the cafeteria when she was disturbed by the girls's noise. One thing she hates is when she gets awakened by annoying noises.

 

"WHAT THE HELL?! CAN A GIRL GET SOME SLEEP HERE?!"

"Eh?! Leave then! You're in the cafeteria you idiot!"

"What a violent girl!"

"Hey! Isn't that Sandara Park?!"

"Oh my gosh! You're right! I heard she dates guys for money!"

"Omo~ What a ! (laughs)"

 

ARGH. This stupid irritating bunch of--- "Oops!"

 

Dara was about to give the girls a piece of her mind when she accidentally knocked over the food tray of someone..

 

"Aish.."

"Err..my bad."

 

Eh?! Who the hell is this? Haven't seen this guy here before.

 

"That's all you have to say?"

Dara was broke out of her daze when the guy talks to her.

"What?"

"My bad you say? Is this how a student from a prestigious school suppose to act?"

"What am I suppose to say then?"

"How about you start off with 'I'm sorry I knocked over your food.'"

 

Dara had enough of the guy so she flips her hair then just walks away. "Like you can make me say sorry. Ha! See yah! Don't wanna be yah~!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What he hell.." The guy muttered.

 

When he was about to go, he noticed something from the floor.

 

It's a wallet. He opened it to find the picture of Dara. He kept it then continued walking..a smile crept on his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sandara Park huh? Hmm..interesting..Let's see how tough you really are."

 

 

---------------------CHAPTER END.