ONE

Target acquired!

 

"THAT CHEATING SON OF A B*TCH! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DUMPED ME! UWAAAA!!! (SOBS)"

"I know! That @sshole! He even have 2 other girlfriends!!"

"(SOBS) That b*stard! I'll get back at him!!! I SWEAR!!"

"I have a plan! How about we contact 'HER'?"

"Oh! You mean THAT girl?!"

"She can help us!"

 


 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Hello? Is this Sandara Park?"

"Yes it is.."

"I have a job for you..I want you teach that LYING B*STARD a lesson he will never forget!!!"

"I'd be more than happy to erase that monkey off your life..but ofcourse my services doesn't come cheap."

"I am willing to pay a HUGE amount! Just finish the job soon!"

"(smirks) Consider it done."

 


 

"So that's the guy. Ugh. She should be happy he broke up with her. God! That face will haunt me forever. But, oh well, duty calls. After all, she paid a hefty price for this slug. (smirks)"

 

Dara holds out her hand making it look like a gun then points it on her target..

.

.

.

.

.

.

"TARGET ACQUIRED!"

 

 

"Oppa~ I want the strawberry parfait~"

"Ofcourse my baby cakes~"

"I'm so glad you chose me instead of that rich snooty girl!"

"I only dated her so I can mooch money off of her, so I can spend it all on you~"

"Waa~ You are so clever oppa~"

 

"Hi sir~ Can I take your order?"

 

"Hm? (Ohh wow..What a pretty waitress. Hehe~)"

"Sir?"

"Yah! Oppa! Let's order!"

"(ehem) Ah yes, one strawberry parfait and I'll have the banana boat sundae. (winks) Thanks~"

"Right away sir~ (winks back)"

 

"Uhm, baby cakes..I'll go to the rest room for a sec okay? Be right back."

"Arasseo~ Hurry back hunny bunny~"

 

At the back of the ice cream shop..

 

"Hey there beautiful~"

"Oh? Hi sir..why did you follow me here?"

"I just thought you are the most gorgeous girl I ever saw..and if I'm not mistaken, you think I'm hot as well right?"

"Hmm~ well you are indeed good-looking sir. But, what about your girlfriend?"

"What? That ? She is NOT my girlfriend. She is one of my spares."

"Well, if I'm good enough for you sir, I'll be happy to go out with you."

"Oh? Hehehe~ REALLY?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"LIKE HELL I WOULD YOU UGLY MONKEY FACED CREEP! (snorts)"

 

 

"Huh?!!"

"What? You think I'm into you? HA! Don't make me laugh! Try fixing your face first before you can go out with me!"

"WHAT?! WHY YOU B*TCH! You tryin' to play with me?! I'mma teach you a lesson not to MESS with me!"

"Ohh~ I'm scared~ Hit me with your best shot BIGFOOT!"

 

"THAT'S IT! YOU'RE GONNA GET IT YOU SMART MOUTHED B*TCH!!!"

 

The guy tried to punch Dara which she evaded quickly. She catch the guys hand pulled him closer then kicked him in his you-know-where then headbutts him.

 

"K.O.!!!" Dara triumphantly yelled. "I may look thin and fragile, but I pack a mean PUNCH! (laughs maniacally)"

 

"Sorry~ Nothing personal. Just needed money, that's all."

 

 

(Grabs phone then dials a number..)

"It's me."

"Report."

"He's finished~"

"That fast?! OMO~ Serves that b*stard! (laughs) Anyway, the money is already on your account." The girl on the other line said.

"Pleasure doing business with you~"

 

 

 

 

"Fufufu~ Aish~ Another satisfied customer. Sandara Park, you are AWESOME."

 

If you're wondering who I am, well I am Sandara Park. I'm pretty, smart and a tough chick. PERFECT right?...Well quite not. You see, I'm POOR. Like DIRT POOR. How did I become poor you ask? I'm an orphan, if that answers your question. My parents died on a car crash. Being alone pretty much made me who I am right now. I can fend for myself and I never rely on anyone. I am as though as sh*t. 

 

I attend this prestigious school because my uncle (my only relative here in Seoul..) made me attend that school because of the scholarship. 

 

So why do I need lots of money? Simple. To get away from ME.

 

People always pitied me. Oh the poor orphan girl~ LIKE WHO THE TOLD YOU I NEED YOUR PITY?....(sighs) But the truth is..I also pity myself. I know right? How patethic! I just want to prove to everyone that I can take care of myself and don't need their judgements. Even my own uncle thinks of me like I'm some kind of a hindrance to his perfect family. So I made a promise to myself that I will get rich. Leave my old life..and just be free..

 

..is that so wrong?

 

Since I am blessed with such beauty..I decided to use it.

Now, it's my best arsenal to carry out my goal.

 

My clients (mostly the jealous girlfriends..) pay me to flirt with their boyfriends or ex-boyfriends and dump them like what they did to my clients so they will have their revenge..and pretty much have their dignity back as what they told me.

 

Easy right?

 

And I tell you this..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I NEVER MISS MY TARGET~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So how about you? Do you recquire my services as well? First time customers gets a discount! >:)

 

 

---------------------CHAPTER END.