Home (Alternative Ending)

From No Return
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rating:
PG

A/N: I decided to make an alternative ending for those who wanted a happy ElVin ending. Plus I couldn't decide OTL So if you prefer ElSeop and were happy with how things ended then, STOP! Exit out of this right now! Just go on and live in ElSeop happiness forever and ever! 

BUT! If you prefer an ElVin ending, continue on and enjoy this piece of heaven that they get to have.

Thank you all for reading and giving all support! It means a lot! Love you guys! <3 ^^
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

6 Months Later…

Snow gently covered the streets and curb and made a nice reflection off the street lights. Eli had been out on a food run with his head low when he heard something he’d haven’t forgotten.

Looking around, he fixed his scarf around his neck, dug his hands deep into his pockets and followed the voice.

The familiar laugh made him smile. The friendly tone in his voice stirred something in his stomach. It was two shops down that he saw him.

He came to a slow stop as Kevin and a few of his co-workers came out of the noodle shop. Apparently, they were all ending a shift early due to the holidays. Shyly, Eli looked around as he suddenly became unsure of his actions.

His body was in the middle of turning back around until it stopped at hearing his name being called.

“Eli?”

his lips, he froze in place. Busted.

Turning back around, he watched Kevin wave his co-workers off, wishing them a Merry Christmas and walk over to him.

“Hey…”

“Hey…”

This was even more awkward than he imagined. It made him thankful Kevin spoke up. “So, what’re you doing here?”

“Me?” Eli looked to Kevin as if he was surprised to hear the question. “I was just… I was looking for some food. Needed to get out and stretch but… I think everything’s closed by now.”

“Almost everything. I know a place down the street that owes me a favor. If you… are hungry?”

“Yeah! I mean yeah… Yeah, that um, that sounds good. Let’s go.”

Kevin gave a nod and led the way. It was pretty quiet except the cars passing by every now and then. Eli took this chance to end any uncomfortable silence before it crept in on them.

“So! How’ve you been? I see you work at that place…?”

“Huh? Oh yeah. For about a few months now? It’s really great and they’re willing to work around my course schedule.”

“Course schedule? You went back to University?”

“Yup! In about two and half ye

Please log in to read the full chapter