Reveal

From No Return
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rating:
PG 

A/N: Enjoy this ElSeop ending! If you prefer an ElVin ending, click into the next chapter^^ 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

“So we’re going to eat where again?”

Kiseop had been asking for clues the entire time since Eli got home. Another week of Kiseop’s therapy session and he was feeling like himself again. He was on his way to happiness. Shaking his head, he looked up into the bathroom room to talk to Kiseop as cologne was applied.

“I told you. Somewhere by the pier. And that’s all you’re getting out of me until we get there.”

“What if I don’t like seafood?”

“They have other things.”

“What if I don’t like their other things?”

“Then you can sit there across from me and keep me company while I have the best dessert I could possibly ever have.”

“…I like desserts.” Kiseop mumbled with a pout that caused Eli to melt. Only just a little bit.

“Mhm, so if you’re a really good boy and eat with me tonight maybe you’ll get a double dessert later.”

“Of anything I want?” Kiseop turned to look at Eli just as his own head was turning to look back at him. He loved that soft, playful look in his eyes. Leaning closer, his eyes glanced to a pair of nearly perfect lips.

“Anything you want.” He was met half way as lips pressed against his softly. It was a shame it didn’t last too long because of the distant knock heard from the door. Pulling away, Eli thought of how odd it was.

“Who’s that?” Obviously Kiseop thought the same.

“I dunno. Probably just my neighbor again wanting to borrow sugar. I think she likes me though.” Leaving Kiseop with a scowl, he quickly slapped a cheek, running off before Kiseop got his revenge.

He headed quickly over to his kitchen to get a measure cup and filled it with sugar. Just as he was about to head over to the door, he heard keys jingling and the lock being worked. ‘Who had a key?’ Eli thought as he approached curiously with his sugar cup. It wasn’t until the door swung open and a figure’s head popped in that made him stop dead in his tracks.

“What’re you doing here?”

Kevin looked slightly startled but the faint blush peeked his mind to make Eli remember that he was embarrassed. Straightening, Kevin gave a shrug. “I knocked.”

Eli’s mouth

Please log in to read the full chapter