Coffee

From No Return
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rating:
PG (For their fluffy first meeting)

P.S = Re-read the Forward because of changes to this, please! Thanks! XO ~A.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Coffee was such a nice soothing smell. It could make or break your mood at any time really. You could sit with a friend and vent or you could grab one in a hurry to get to work.

Maybe that was why this place was packed at night? The new promotion at Starbucks for the ‘Night Owls’ to get their fix made this place packed. And it also made people irritated for having to wait to get their fix.

Eli knew this was a bad idea.

Just the people around him, chatting and being happy. He could feel their words bounce off him and be thrown back at them. They could feel it too. They moved out of his way as he walked out. Good.

He had been taking a blind drink, finally being able to enjoy the coffee bean aroma before it happened.

It felt like he ran into a brick wall. His coffee tipped back, tipping onto his face, chest, clothes, and shoes. It splatted near his feet and for a second his mind had to comprehend what just happened. After a few more seconds, he began to hear someone else’s voice apologize frantically.

“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! I wasn’t looking where I was going and it was all my faul- Mm… orange… Macchiato huh?” He said tasting what spilled onto his cheek with his finger.

Eli couldn’t help the glare he gave to the other while wiping his chin off. “Frappuccino actual.”

“Ah, so close…” The guy happened to be with friends who excused themselves to get their drinks inside. Once he nodded them off, he approached Eli offering his jacket.

“I doubt it’d fit but you can use it to clean off. How about I get you another drink? On me?”

Eli squinted an eye. Why was this guy so damn happy? It was kind of unnerving. So when Eli spoke next, he spoke very slowly. “You do owe me a drink…”

“Good! Another Orange Frappuccino coming up!”

As the dark haired boy bounced past him, Eli couldn’t help calling out, even in his irritated state. “What’s your name by the way? Ya know… So I tell them who to send my dry cleanin

Please log in to read the full chapter