Chapter 5: Dude, Seriously?

I Made A Deal With The Giant

Krystal's POV

Three hours of sleep, wide awake in a Sunday morning and preparing for the campus tour with the Young Monster. Yay! Kill me! Can this get any worse?

"Hey, Sis. Don't you think Young Miss is cute?", Sica-unnie asked me a ridiculous, and I mean a very ridiculous question.

"Yuck! But she's so awful.", just another rich kid feeling like the whole world only revolves around her.

"Whatever. You and your social issues. Just wake 'em up."

"Why don't YOU wake them? You know I'm not really good at waking people.", dealing with people isn't my line.

"Ugh? Hello? Dad told you to do so."

"When?"

"Last night. He said eheherm...Soojung-baby you tell the Young Miss and her friends to be prepared for the tour tomorrow. I'm counting on you baby. Good night~"

"Ri-ght. Of course I told them.", Shoot. I forgot to tell them.

" Oh really?", she asked accusingly, raising her right eyebrow.

"Of course."

"Good morning, Jessica. Krystal.", hmm... it's the llama. Great. Now I can insist I told them.

"Oh. Yuri. Good morning.", unnie greeted her.

"Eheherm. Looks like someone owe me an apology~", I sang.

"Hmp... So, you're an early bird.", Sica-unnie kind of complimented her. It must be because of her job. I knew it, that giant is not only spoiled, she's also abusive to her people.

"Ah. Not really.", I looked at Yuri and saw her smiling at me, like she got a pull on me and it's as if I can't help but to smile and look at her too.

"You see, it's because of my dad, every morning since I can remember, he'll wake me up at six. He used to say 'an early man is a happy man blah blah blah'. Hahaha. Even though I still don't get, I just do it anyway.", she continued , with her eyes still fix on me.

"Your dad?", Uh-oh. . . I've got a bad feeling about this.

"Yeah!", Yuri answered enthusiastically.

"Well, I'm guessing you're ready for school then, since you're all pumped up.", unnie seemed to forgot about Yuri's morning routine. Yay!

"Pardon? School? As in school- school or school- like gaming school or school- like Hogwarts School of Wizards and Witchcraft.", Yuri asked, not wanting the idea of school to sink in to her.

"School as in school.", unnie replied, a bit pissed off.

"Krystal, I thought you told them already?", she threw back at me.

"Hmm. . . Not exactly? But I did told them. . . indirectly."

"Yuri, is that true?", while unnie's distracted, I type in my phone in the speed of light I might even break the world record then I send it in a matter of seconds.

"Huh?. . . Well-", Yuri seems to feel the tension between us.

*bzzt*bzzt*

*bzzt*bzzt*

"Hold on, I got a message.", Yuri almost sigh in relief as she check her phone. Gawd, I hope this works.

"Stupid, be quiet.", she reads flatly. Oh no. This is not good.

scroll down

scroll down

scroll down

"I told you to be quiet, my unnie is here so just read it mentally. Just a heads up, you need to wake up early because we are going to school and since you're awake now just pretend like you received this text last night.", she continued. I facepalmed myself. Tss... I'm a dead meat. Can't she just read it silently?

"Who texted it? It's from an unknown number. Must be wrong send.", *sigh* What an idiot. Can't she tell that it's from me?

"You're a weird kid.", Unnie said, looking at me while Yuri is busy with her phone.

"Unknown number.", I mouthed.

"Yeah. I hear that a lot.", Yuri replied thinking unnie said it to her. Hahaha. It's funny cos it's like she's taking unnie's insult in my place.

"Wait, I'm gonna call back, whoever sent this might get in trouble if I don't.", I looked at Yuri and can't believe what I'm hearing. Like, dude, seriously? You're gonna call a stranger because of that. I'll understand if you just text me. My phone's on silent and it's a dual sim so I'd still be able to deny it. But, you're calling me? No. No. No. NO!

#Run baby run

Don't ever look back

They'll tear us apart

If you give them the chance~#

And there it goes, my infamous ringtone of Check, Yes Juliet by We The Kings.

"*cough*cough* You're dead. *cough*", unnie said, grinning at me. Even, the llama looked at the ringing phone in my hand and finally registered the situation in that brain-fart of her.

#Toooot~#, she ended the call and looked my way, meeting my eyes. I know I should be mad at her and just give her my cold glare but I just can't get myself to. If anything, I'm getting this weird feeling, like having a thousand butterflies flying from my stomach racing their way to my heart. So I stood there, confused with this new feeling, and in a staring contest with the llama.

"Eheherm.", unnie brought me back to where we were. Right. I lied. Now she's mad at me and might kill me later. I should wake up Taeyeon and Young Miss and I like Yuri. Uh? Say what now? Did I just thought I like that llama? Yes. No, Krystal, you don't. Yes, you do. WTF! Now I'm battling with myself mentally. Oh gawd, I'm losing my mind.

"I'm gonna go grab some orange juice.", the llama said not waiting for a reply and headed to the fridge.

"Uhm. I'm going to wake those two now. Hmm. Yeah. Bye.", what's happening to me? Did I just have a staring contest with the llama? And thought even for a second that... that I like her? Gawd, this is so embarassing. If only that spoiled giant and that midget woke up early too, none of these is gonna happen. You two. Tss. I'll wake you up, MY WAY.