Chapter 3: Drooling Llama: Instant Servant

I Made A Deal With The Giant

Amber's POV

"Everybody! Young Miss is coming. Come here. Quickly.", Mr. Jung announced causing everyone to scramble infront in hopes to catch a glimpse of the Liu's heiress.

"We're glad to have you back, Young Miss. How was your trip?", he asked Yuri politely, even bowing his head in respect.

"Haha. It's fine. Mr. Jung, everyone. One more thing, as the humble heiress that I am, no need to call me 'Young Miss', Yur- I mean Amber would be fine.", sheesh, I feel a tornado coming, she's just so full of herself.

"Ah. You're so kind, but I don't think that will do, Young Miss. It's a direct order from your father, you see."

"*cough*cough* Uh-oh." , Taetae choked a bit, this midget really. She'll blow our act if she keep on coughing on things like that.

"Sure. *cough* My father. *cough*", Yuri also seem to choke a bit on that. *sigh* It must be tough on her, so pitiful.

"Well, I can't blame him either, I'm his precious daughter after all, the heir to Liu Corp. No one can just disrespect me, that will put a stain on my beautiful reputation.", and she's back again. I take back what I just said. Choke, Yul. Choke. XD

"Tss. So full of herself.", thank you to whoever said that, you spoke my mind, though I doubt anyone besides me heard it for it came from my back. So, being the curious sapien we all are, I turned around. I turned around to see the most beautiful girl in the entire Milky Way. I was meaning to say something, anything, just so she'll turn her attention to me but nothing came to me. So there I am, speechless, and literally drooling as I stare at her.

"So, who's the midget? And the drooling llama, Young Miss?", asked the blonde besides my love, probably, Jessica.

"Hey, Don't call me a midget. I have a name, Kim Taeyeon.", Taeyeon instantly said. Wait a minute who is she calling drooling llama? . I really am drooling, so I wiped it off.

"Hi. I'm Am-hmm.", I was just about to shake hands when Yul covered my mouth.

"Ehehe. Her name is Yuri. Kwon Yuri, she's my personal assistant. A servant.", she said.

"Ahh.", the Jung sisters both said.

"Huh? Servant?", what is this giant talking about?

"Yes. Her Servant.", Taeyeon said blinking her eyes at me as if to say something. Right. Now I remember.

"Yes. I'm Kwon Yuri, Young Miss's servant."

"Enough with introductions. I'm sure the you're all tired so let my daughters you to your room.", said Mr. Jung.

"Right. Yuri. Carry the luggage and deliver it to the room.", Yuri acted superiorly.

"What? There's like three luggage for each three of us. Know what that makes? That's nine in total.", I explained.

"Dude, that's like math. Haha. Congratulations.", teased the midget.

"Are you disobeying me? Huh? Huh?", she said pointing her head at Krystal knowing I can't argue.

"Is there a problem?", Krystal asked.

"Hehe. No problem. I'm gonna get the luggage."

"Do you need help?", Jessica offered.

"Ye-"

"No need, my dear Jessica, she can manage it. Right, YURI?", butted Yuri.

"Yeah. I can manage.", I replied gritting my teeth.