Chapter 1: The Misunderstanding

I Made A Deal With The Giant

Yuri's POV

 

"Young Miss, is there anything you wish to eat?", asked the main caretaker of the Liu's mansion.

 

"Young Miss?"

 

"Uh? Ah. No, thanks. I'm fine.", I responded a little bit late, still daze from all this 'being rich' thing.

 

"Or perhaps, the air conditioning isn't of your taste, Miss Amber?", said Krystal, daughter of the caretaker, the only eighteen years old who has a very pretty face yet stern looking especially with the side comments from time to time. I kind of heard from her sister that she despises the rich. Hmm. She's beautiful actually, with her jet black hair, pearl white skin and red rose lips. In other words, definitely not my taste. The more I think of it, the more I realize that she'll be a perfect fit for Miss Amber. My dream girl is some scary, y, cute blonde.

 

"No. I have to go, actually. I just came because Miss Amb... - uh I mean, me, me have, I- I have an appointment in the town, so I just drop by. I still need to pack my things from the main residence."

 

"In that case, do you need a ride home? A helicopter? Or perhaps a limousine? Or me?", said Krystal's sister, Jessica, the scary, y, cute blonde. Ahh. She's just perfect for me.'Til now, I still can't get her scary glare out of my mind. But, that incident happened for just a minute before they all 'assumed' that I am their 'Young Miss'. WAH. YOUNG MISS! I'm in big trouble. Awhgawd, this is a problem.