Chapter 4: The Crazy Thing

I Made A Deal With The Giant

Jessica and Krystal already left so it's just the three of us in the room. Alas, I can put these luggages down.

"Hey, make me a coffee after you're done with the baggages.", Yul sternly ordered me. I can't believe her, she's going way overboard.

"Me too. But I want mine with lots of milk in it. I still have to grow after all.", and Taetae really has the guts to join Yul. These two, really. Alright. They want a game, I'll play with them.

"Alright.", so I made their BOILING HOT COFFEES and even though it will be a waste , I still put milk in it.

"Finally! Coffee's here!", Yul announced as she saw me then Taetae appeared out of nowhere.

"Yeah. So, who ordered coffee with milk?"

"Me. Me. Me.", Taeyeon pointed herself.

"Oh. It doesn't matter. Here. Feel this.", as the plan goes, I spill the coffees right on their shirts.

"Ohohow, hoooooot!", Yuri exclaimed, trying to fan off the heat.

"Oww... It burns. Amber, why'd you do that?", - Taeyeon

"So now you remember who I am. I thought you two already forgot."

"Miss Amber, are you mad at us?", Yuri asked the obvious.

"Mad? You try bringing 2 luggages in each hand while trying to balance the other five on your head, then let's see, who's not going to be mad."

"We're very sorry, Am. But you know, it's all for the act.", Taeyeon tried to reason.

"All for the act? Well sorry because you two seems to be having fun ordering me around.", I told them sarcastically.

"Uh... Miss Amber, have you seen Krystal? Don't you think she's beautiful?", asked Yuri.

"Are you kidding me? She's not just beautiful.", seriously, the word 'beautiful'can't describe how wonderful she is.

"Right. She's not just beautiful, she's also smart.", Taeyeon added.

"Yeah. Don't you think she'll notice if we go nice on you, a 'servant'." - Yuri

"And besides, we all know that she doesn't like rich people. To her being rich means being a self-centered jerk while the low class should be pitiful."

"So Yuri should just continue being the jerk she is-"

"Hey!", Yuri protested.

"No offense, dude." "And you on being pitiful. So just don't argue if we ordered you.", Taeyeon continued.

"So what'd you say?" - Yuri

"Am?" - Taeyeon

"Alright. Alright. But remember, we will only act if there's people around, if it's just the three of us, I'm still your Young Miss.", Yul and Taetae fist bumped. *sigh* The crazy things we'll do for love.

Chapter Epilogue

Taeyeon's POV

"Hooh... I think I have a third degree burn.", Yuri whispered as she changed her shirt just so Am won't hear us who's currently in her own bed, sleeping.

"Yeah. And to think that she could've just talk to us about it. But no, she have to spill coffee on us.", I agreed. Amber could really be a Drama Queen sometimes. Good thing we're not sharing a bed with her.

"Don't you know? Coffee is good for the skin. So shut up!", Am shouted then went back to sleep, ending our day.