Chapter 6

The Mysterious Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Jieun. Jieun wake up,” Sehun said as he lightly shook Jieun.

“ Go away……… I wanna sleep…………..” Jieun said tiredly.

“ No. You have to train.”

“ At 5 in the morning? I’d rather sleep……….”

“ Guess I’ll have to do it the hard way.” Sehun said as he carried Jieun on his shoulder.

Since Jieun was still sleeping, she didn’t scream or anything which made it a lot easier. Sehun walked to the living room and for the third time, threw her on the couch. Jieun still didn’t wake up.

“ Why isn’t she waking up? Is she dead?” Chanyeol asked.

“ No. She’s just a heavy sleeper.” Sehun replied.

“ Relax guys. I can wake her up.” Chen said as he splashed water on jieun’s face.

“ What the hell is wrong with you?!” Jieun said after she woke up.

“ Sorry! We needed you to wake up.”

“ It’s okay. So we’ll be training today?”

“ Yup. Since you’ll be going back to work next week, we have to start training today.”

“ I have a question. Where are we going to train without even getting noticed?” Kai said.

“ I have a backyard big enough for all of us. And don’t worry, no one will see us.”

“ Okay! Let’s get started!” Kris said.

“ Wait! Can I change first? I can’t be training looking like this.”

Exo looked at Jieun who was wearing a onesie.

" Sure." Lay said.

 

“ So…. what are we going to do?” Jieun asked as she led Exo to the backyard.

“ First, we’ll try to unlock your powers. But if we can’t, we’ll teach you how to fight.” Suho said.

“ I think that’s going to be a problem.” Sehun said.

“ Why?” Jieun said.

“ We can’t unlock your powers. When the time is right, it will unlock by itself.”

 

After 5 hours of the training session named hell, Jieun heard the front door open. Jieun widened her eyes.

“ Guys! Get to the attic right now! Don’t come down until I say so.”

Exo ran to the attic while Jieun ran to her room. She wiped all of her sweat before lying down on her bed with her blanket covering her. Then Joo Won, Won geun, Eunji, Daehyun and Inguk entered her room.

“ Hey guys, what are you doing here?” Jieun said weakly.

“ We’re here to visit you.” Joo Won said as he put a bowl of porridge next to Jieun on a table.

“ Thanks guys.”

“ No problem! Anyways, remember we had to tour 8 high school students around Zootopia? One of them really looks like you!” Eunji said.

“ Really? Do you have a picture with her?”

Eunji took out her phone and showed Jieun the picture.

“ Woah. She really does look like me. She can be my twin.”

“ And her name is Jieun too! Such a coincidence.” Daehyun said.

“ Okay guys. You’re not here to gossip. Jieun’s sick, remember?” Inguk said.

Eunji and Daehyun pouted.

“ But Jieun, you don’t look sick. You look healthy just like the rest of us.” Daehyun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter