Chapter 19

The Mysterious Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Training went on as usual for Jieun and the rest. Jieun taught Suho how to manipulate water in one’s eyes to blur vision and she taught Kris how to change his skin colour to blend in with his surroundings, like a chameleon. After that’s done, Jieun trains with BTS for hand-to-hand combat and with Exo for mastering her powers.

After a few days of non-stop training, Jieun realizes that the more she trained, the more she took control of her bloodlust. Jieun hasn’t had one of her bloodlust moments ever since the bullet accident  and she feels that she can take control of her bloodlust.

Well, I was with Sehun when I was training every day. I guess that doubled the effects.

“ Jieun! Let’s start!” Sehun called Jieun.

“ Coming!” Jieun stood up and walked over to Sehun. Jieun took a two-minute break from her training lesson with Sehun and Chen. The both of them taught Jieun how to rely on her hearing is she’s ever blinded. The three of them are the only few that has enhanced senses.

“ Ready, Jieun?” Sehun asked and Jieun nodded in response as she let him cover her eyes with a blindfold.

Sehun put both his hands on her shoulders and whispered in her ear, “ Remember, you can hear our movements now but in a real battle, if they see you blinded, your enemies will move as silent as the dead. If you can’t hear anything, remember two things. You can smell your enemies or you can feel they’re movements by feeling vibrations from the ground. Whether they land, run or jump, everything will be mentally recorded in your memory and you’ll know where they’re standing.” Jieun blushed as she felt Sehun’s breath near her ear.

“ Stop making me feel like a third wheel and let’s do this thing already!” Chen shouted from a distance as he got ready for the training.

“ You are the third wheel! Stop ruining our moments together!” Surprisingly Sehun did not say that but instead, Jieun did and Sehun just laughed.

While Sehun and Jieun were laughing, Chen made a surprise attack on Jieun and just simply pushed her aside. Jieun was taken aback and fell to the ground full of dry leaves.

“ What the hell was that for?”

“ You have to stay focused, remember? A conqueror can take you down at any moment if you lose focus for even a second.” Chen smirked and took a few steps back, getting ready once more.

“ Wait till I wipe that smirk of your face.” Jieun muttered as she knew that he was smirking as Sehun helped her up.

“ Heh. Let’s see.”

Sehun moved back and he and Chen circled around Jieun, giving her time to figure out where they are.

Chen made a fist and charged it up with lightning. He charged towards Jieun. Fortunately, Jieun avoided the attack just in time and took hold of Chen’s wrist. The moment she touched his wrist, the lightni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter