The Cake

Are You Still Here?

Jongdae was lying on the couch with his earphone on his ears. Just silently there, staring at the ceiling. Until he saw someone standing beside him. He suddenly sat himself and put the earphone off, “Kyungmi? Why are you here?”

The girl gave him her usual cute smile, “Why? I can’t be here?” and then sat beside Jongdae.

“Of course you can come here anytime, I just didn’t think you would be here without your oppa.”

“Well, it’s right I was keep coming because Kyungsoo oppa here. But today I come for different reason,” Kyungmi said while looking at the package she brought with her. “I’ve heard everything from Kyungsoo oppa. I am sorry for yesterday, Oppa. Without knowing anything, I just ate that cake. Really really, I am sorry.”

Jongdae then looked at the girl, “Ei, it’s nothing. I brought the cake not to be stared at. It’s nice somebody could eat it, and like it.”

“But still, I feel bad. Therefore, I made this cake for you, Oppa,” the girl took out a box from her bag and put it on the table. Kyungmi opened her package and started to sliced the cake, “Actually I’ve never made a cake before, I don’t even know how it tastes. But the cake I ate was something you made yourself, right? So, I think...” she took a piece of the cake and offered it to Jongdae.

“Aigoo, you don’t have to do this to be honest. But since you have worked hard making this cake, I will eat it well,” Jongdae opened his mouth, receiving the cake Kyungmi gave.

“How is it? Is it bad?” Kyungmi looked at Jongdae nervous.

“It tastes good,” said Jongdae while smiling with his mouth full of cake.

“Really?” Kyungmi’s eyes started to sparkle because of happines.

“A little bit too sweet though, but still delicious. Considering this is your first time. Gomawo Kyungmi ah,” Jongdae then ruffled her hair.

“Ya, oppa, you can’t ruffle my hair like that,” Kyungmi grabbed Jongdae’s hand fast.

“Why?”

“It will be messy. How can a lady have a messy hair like this? Aish, ” Kyungmi pouted and pat her hair, trying to make it like before.

“Aigoo, uri Kyungmi is a lady now?” said Jongdae while ruffled Kyungmi’s hair again.

“Oppaa!”

 



[A/N] not the best chapter, lol. I was eager to update this.
Please leave comment, dear!

Cheers!