That Beautiful Summer

Are You Still Here?

The sky was really clear that day. Summer. There are so many stars shining beautifully that it would be a waste to see anything else. Though it was just an ordinary view here, but not for them. They were rarely here, sitting on the beach though the night wind was so cold.

"Oppa, do you remember?" said the girl while her eyes still on the stars. "There is this one night, when you took one of my friends to her home, and I got angry."

"Oh, you didn't accept my phone call and you avoided me at school," the boy beside her started to pat the girl's head on her left shoulder.

"That's right. Do you know why?"

"No, why did you do that?" the boy set his eyes on her.

"I got jealous."

"Really? To her? I thought she was your friend."

"Yes, that's right, but, she has a fair skin, she is tall and has a nice hair, she get a nice personality too. I was just...wondering if..." she lifted her head from the boy's shoulder and started to look down at the sand.

The boy's lips formed a smile, "So Hyun ah, do you know Baekhyun?"

"Baekhyun oppa? Of course, he is your best friend, how can I don't know him, Oppa," she finally saw her boyfriend in the eyes.

"He is nice, he get a nice personality, he can easily make people laugh, he is good at singing too."

"Hm, so?"

"Do you like him?"

"What? Sure, he is your beessst friend. You like him, then I like him," she nodded.

"Not that, I mean, do you have any feeling for him?"

"Hey, how can I? Oppa, you are the only one in my heart, just you,"

"See? That's how I see your friend, who was it? Na Ra? Because in my heart, there is just you, only."

"Jeongmal?" asked the girl happily that both her eyes and her lips formed a really pretty smile.

"Aigoo, our So Hyun is so cute that I can't never get angry at her," he then pinched her cheeks.

 

"Jong dae yah!" the voice was so loud that it surprised him.

"Ya, why do you shout at me?"

"Daydreaming again? Aigoo, the weather here is so nice, why don't you get in the water playing volley or anything with the others instead of sitting alone here?" said the other boy who now sit beside Jong Dae.

"I am not in the mood, Baekhyun ah," Jongdae looked empty at the air.

"Must be reminded of her, right? Aigoo," Baekhyun let out a sigh, and tap Jongdae's shoulder before he left. And Jongdae stayed there without moving an inch, just staring at the water from afar, while his mind was absolutely not there.

 

 

Baekhyun slowly walked toward the others that was talking and laughing while sitting under a very big umbrella.

"Oh, Baekhyun ah, where is Jongdae? I thought you were calling him," that was the tall boy who asked, might be 180cm tall at least. Baekhyun just let out a sigh before finally sat beside him, Chanyeol.

"Why? Did something happen?" the other boy with a really big eyes asked, his name was Kyungsoo.

"It is getting worse, ah I shouldn't have brought him here. I bet there are a lot of memory about her here," said Baekhyun later.

"Did he stare into a blank air again? Aigoo," the tall boy asked.

"Yah, should we introduce Jongdae to a girl? I am really worried about him," said the other boy.

"Won't he just become more miserable? He is not even looking at anygirl for like 6 months now, I think it is so painful, aigoo," Chanyeol said as he fixed his hair.

"That's right, how bad it is that our cheerful boy become like this."

"Ya, if your girlfriend were in that state and you're not getting miserable then you're not human."

"You're right, aigoo uri Jongdae is so pitiful," said Chanyeol while rubbing his hair again.

 



Hallo, thank you for continuing read this shabby story, omo did I just called my own story shabby? Lol~
For reading this I have been grateful enough, not to mention if you leaving a comment or even subscribing (omo, I might go crazy, lool~)

Anyway, please anticipate the next chapter. ^^

Cheers!